[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else watching this? Is it Kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: The-Night-Of-1.jpg (18 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
The-Night-Of-1.jpg
18 KB, 600x338
Anyone else watching this?

Is it Kino?
>>
no one is watching, it hasn't aired yet

but you knew that, didn't you
>>
>>71538260

What? One episode has been out for a week
>>
>>71538205

It certainly is Kino, Turturro is brilliant. I don't like generic poo in the loos though, they could have casted different people for once.
>>
>>71538438

They're not Indian you moron.
>>
>>71538467

You stupid idiot, pakistanis are indians who converted to islam.
>>
>>71538543

That like saying Americans are British because Americans came from Britain.
>>
>>71538617

No that's not same, todays Pakistan was part of the India until brits decided to give muslims their own country.
>>
>>71538663
>until Ghandi forced them out of India because he was a racist fuck

FTFY. Anyway, you're right, they have the same ancestral heritage and were the same country until the 40s. Any link to a torrent?
>>
I guess the game got more fierce, I hope there is more to bodie than meets the eye
>>
>>71538751

No torrents here, I have a HBOGO subscription. It's preety cool and informative, I know rare trivia from the series now.
>>
>>71538751
>until Ghandi forced them out of India because he was a racist fuck

it was not because of ghandi. he wanted a united country.

it was other politicians.
>>
>>71538869
Ghandi hated the Muslims, bruv, he wanted them out of his new Spinning Wheel theocracy that he was pushing for like the lunatic he was.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.