[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>before >fairly decent original musical comedy lampooning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: podcast_050613-518801e39420d.jpg (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
podcast_050613-518801e39420d.jpg
76 KB, 640x360
>before
>fairly decent original musical comedy lampooning popular culture and media
>now
>edgy millennial feminist pandering and "dey white ppl" jokes.

What happened?
>>
He put in an honest effort for years and when that didn't pan out he went with what he knew would help keep the lights on.

He's a genuinely funny dude and shouldn't have to prove himself at this point.
>>
Wasn't very popular. Needed money. Hopped on a trend, probably too late.
>>
>>71535901
He's a hack, plenty of people did the piano comedy thinf before. He was never funny either, his fanbase is edgy 14 year olds who grew up on youtube comedy
>>
Is that Charlie Sheen?
>>
>>71536017
>>71535991
>>71535901

Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?
>>
>>71535970
>>71535970

It's so obvious though, it's just uncomfortable how lame and overdone those jokes are. Yes, we get it, white people do things that black people don't.
>>
>remember loving this guys YouTube songs when they first came out back in high school
>tfw scared to re watch them because they might have been shit and I wan to keep the nostalgia
>>
>>71536056
Do you have an argument?
>>
>>71536065
Never really heard any of those jokes. I doubt they're overdone, guessing you're just a triggered /pol/ justice warrior.
>>
>>71535970
how do you think he proves himself?
>>
File: Make Happy Bo.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Make Happy Bo.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71535901

> Makes a joke at your expense
> WAAA! IHATE HIM NOW! HE MADE FUN OF MEEEEE! EVERYTHING THING HE HAS DONE, DOES, OR WILL DO IS OFFICIALLY SHIT!

You sound like a feminist who refuses to watch a movie because it doesn't pass the bechdel test.
>>
>>71536100

I don't have to. I'm not the one making retard claims.
>>
>>71536129
No he doesn't now that's my point, he did before with a fairly impressive career, really good material and a decent, albeit short lived, series on MTV.
>>
>>71536173
t. A fangirl

srry your bf isn't very funny
>>
>>71536095
iktf bro
>>
He knows what it takes to get an easy audience
>>
>>71536173
It's funny how it's okay to make fun of holocaust, 9/11, shooting victims and everything but making fun of white people is too far
>>
File: 1439031260013.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1439031260013.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>musical comedy
>>
>>71536222
Yeah, i think so too. Zach Stone was brilliant. But that hasn't changed? He puts out fairly original content. You know he's been working hard on it. I get the pandering, he even mentionsit in his new special. BUt he's a diverse thinker and i don't think he's doing this for fame
>>
>>71535901
he opened his eyes
>>
>>71536215
I'm not wrong and you clearly can't argue that
>>
He's always been shit, you were just 14 years old and the zeitgeist was less politically charged.
>>
>>71536095
The wordplay is legitimately impressive.
His newer shit is shit though.
>>
I wish he'd dial it back on the musical shit.

That being said, some of his musical skits are his best work.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.