[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Freddy flip the fuck out at Frank?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: freddie.jpg (126 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
freddie.jpg
126 KB, 1920x960
Why did Freddy flip the fuck out at Frank?
>>
I don't remember.
>>
I think it's because Frank didn't really know who he was, despite them knowing each other for so long.
Probably blames Frank for his son/grandson/nephew/w.e breaking his probation
Doesn't like how Frank is inadvertantly condescending
I mean. There's reasons, none of them really logical
>>
DON'T FUCK WITH QUERNS
>>
He became a cranky old man after losing his business

I think he still secretly respected Frank though
>>
Because he's a nigger who thought he could get what whitey has just because he's around whitey.

When he finally got it through his thick ape skull that he's still just a poor nigger and that's all he'll ever be, he chimped out and blamed whitey for all his problems.
>>
>>71530382

So he can be 'the old friend that betrays Frank' when the time comes
>>
>>71530382
Frank turned into an asshole and doesn't even notice it, just like most of the viewers. He was always ruthless, but still friendly. Rewatch the first season while having this in mind.
>>
DONT AXE ME BOUT NO GOTDAMN RIBS MISTA PRESIDUNT
>>
jesus christ

itt:people who didnt watch the fucking show
>>
>>71530382
that guy is from oz
>>
>>71530382
because Frank is no give and all take.

it was already previously established that Freddy secretly didn't like Frank (whether for Frank causing him to lose his restaurant and leaving him out to dry, or even before that). Frank being so selfish as to ask Freddy to cook ribs for HIS 'going away' gift (instead of, say, inviting him to dinner or something) pushed him over the edge.
>>
>>71530382
shitty writing. they needed him to get angry so they made Frank act like a dick.
>>
>season 1-3: "Frank, I seriously never liked cooking ribs, it's just a business"
>season 4:
Hey pardna come cook us some ribs hah, and maybe you can have some alone time with my wife"
>"this vexes me"

Was it really that hard to follow?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.