[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well this was surprisingly entertaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Independence-Day-2-poster.jpg (86 KB, 250x371) Image search: [Google]
Independence-Day-2-poster.jpg
86 KB, 250x371
Well this was surprisingly entertaining
>>
wtf i love roland emmerich now
>>
I'm glad you enjoyed it OP.
>>
kek Bill Pullman doing the Randy Quaid
>>
>>71530606
The only entertaining part. POTTERY.
>>
>>71530371
Let's list all the memorable bits of this kino:

>The first minute opening

>The African warlord who kills aliens with his samurai swords

>All the Dr. Okun scenes

>The Aliens carrying guns and killing humans

>The first reveal shot of the giant spaceship slowly hovering to Earth

>That beautiful wide shot of the spaceship landing on Earth

>Jeff Goldblum driving the bus while escaping the Alien Queen whilst a massive warzone is happening around them

>Seeing a shaved handsome Bill Pullman about to sacrifice himself

>Julius travelling with a group of kids and acting quirky
>>
>>71530371

Globalist propaganda
>>
brent spiner carried the film
>>
>>71533116
I thought Heebie Kikeburger was actually more entertaining.
>>
>>71532068
You forgot the best part about the film.
>>
Would have been cooler if the alien ship didn't just leave at the end, and instead stayed on earth, as a massive scar of the battle. Then in future films humans would be building cities inside the ship, and on top of it, and the cities underneath it that never get any sun would be slums.
>>
>>71533361
that really fucking upset me, why the fuck did the mothership just leave
>>
The only good part of this movie was the drunk racist bitch behind me talking to herself throughout the whole movie.

Anytime they brought up world unity she said "bullshit under here breath"

The best was during the trailers and the "birth of a nation" trailer came on.

Out loud she says "oh great another nigger movie"

I'm really enjoying my move to Las Vegas
>>
>>71533469
>he willingly moved to the Mohave Desert
tip top lel
>>
>>71533469
haha, that sounds fucking epic!
>>
>>71533560
Yep moving out here for a 250k a year plus bonus with unlimited time off is just stupid
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.