[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: time is a flat circle.jpg (27 KB, 636x359) Image search: [Google]
time is a flat circle.jpg
27 KB, 636x359
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71513184
probably that our history's running on repeat over and over again
>>
>>71513184
You cannot escape the system of media influence, because it'll just rebrand and reboot with a slight variance.
Like Malibu Stacy, now with hat!

Sure it may cater to you a little more this time (their favourite colours) but that's just to keep you from questioning the influence.
>>
>>71513184
green is not a creative colour
>>
>>71513429
Thanks Rick
>>
I just realised they end up their favourite colour from the first one
>>
>>71513406
What about the fact that there is,now a door? Does that mean it's easier to escape the media now?
>>
>>71514783
the illusion of freedom.
Your TV has an off button you know...Sure you COULD switch it off, but it's effects would be in your brain long after. They COULD leave, and even DID leave at one point.

And Yellow got abducted into a weird animal cult dedicated to a love God named Malcolm.
>>
notepad did nothing wrong
>>
>>71514962

None of the teachers did.
>>
>It's another Don't hug me I'm reddit thread

Kys
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.