[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this ending fan-service? Was it forced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: korra.png (233 KB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
korra.png
233 KB, 636x357
Was this ending fan-service? Was it forced?
>>
>>71503403
depends, how tall are they?
>>
>>71503403
The show should have ended after season 1.
>>
>>71503403
It spawned some hot r34 so I don't care
>>
>>71503403
You know, a lot of people said it was forced, but I saw hints of it starting pretty early on. It wasn't a surprise to me.
>>
>>71503433
Nah season 4 or whatever really was the best.

I tried to get my friend who loves TLA into it (i don't really like TLA) and it was obviously too stupid and love triangle focused.

The season with her having to fight the individual assassin benders was actually enjoyable.

Didn't watch spirit quest season.
>>
>>71503403
It wasn't fan-service, as Bryke had been suggesting it from the get-go, but it was slightly forced because Nickelodeon just didn't want to allow it, therefore they couldn't devote significant buildup to it.
>>
>>71503414
6"0 and 5"11
>>
>>71503492
which is surprising, because Nickelodeon SJW shills would force something like that, no?
>>
>>71503403
The creators outright said the ending was made solely to appeal to their close friends that happened to be gay.

They also listed the reason that Korra was bisexual was because of all her past lives within her...something that makes no sense whatsoever considering...you know...
>>
>>71503403
>>>/a/
>>
>>71503463
You're a liar or a colossal idiot that suffers from delusions.
>>
I dropped this shit in the first episode. Completely failed to capture the atmosphere of the original Avatar.
>>
>>71503492
>as Bryke had been suggesting it from the get-go
Bryke literally said otherwise on record.

Korra and Mako were supposed to be together from start to finish as they were "literally made for each other" and only decided to change their tune several years later to appeal to their close personal friends and some of the fandom in lue of the constant bashing of their writing and insults about the HORRIBLY handled romance and love triangle.
>>
>>71503669
I dropped Avatar early, too. It had potential but the protagonist was annoying and had a shitty design. Remedy those two things and you have a winner.
>>
>>71503638
WRONG

W R O N G

COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG

UNDENIABLY WRONG

SO SO WRONG

SOOOOOO WRONG

W R O N G
R
O
N
G
>>
oh wait why is this thread on /tv/ it should be on /co/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.