[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Daily Show actually Retarded? Their piece about Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1398482038946.jpg (49 KB, 476x382) Image search: [Google]
1398482038946.jpg
49 KB, 476x382
Is The Daily Show actually Retarded?
Their piece about Bernie voters now voting for Trump instead of Hillary is just extreme bait right?
RIGHT?!
>>
>>71500954
In some places there are actually decent numbers of Bernie voters who said they would do that. I think I remember hearing on the news back in January or some shit that lots of Bernie supporters in West Virginia said they'd vote for Trump over Hillary.
>>
>>71501032
Im not upset about them voting for trump, Im upset about the way that they did the interview with the people. They were pretty much mocking the people they were talking to, and baiting them for stupid answers
>>
>>71500954
Trump ain't that bad, just the dumb shit that came out of his mouth.

I like his tax reform....

Besides USA is ran like a corporation.

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE A PRESIDENT.
>>
>voting for Hillary after Bernie
why
>>
>>71500954
Some Bernie people will go for Trump and some for Stein. I don't see a lot going for Hillary though.

>>71501094
The left wing media has been more brutal to Bernie and his supports than the right wing media.
>>
>>71501094
You realize that's pretty much every Daily Show segment highlighting a controversial group of people, right?
>>
>>71500954
>Watching the Daily Show
Do people actually still do this?
>>
>>71501358
I actually don't watch it too much.
The whole episode was just shitting on trump.
It doesn't even really bother me that they are talking shit on him or whatever, its more the fact that its not even clever at all, its just being an ass to be an ass.
>>
>>71501469
Turned on my tv and it was on Comedy Central, and daily show came on in the background while i was playing games and i was just too lazy to change it.
Back to not watching t.v. ever
>>
>>71501536
Yeah the Daily Show stopped trying to be clever right after the Bush years ended, I think going onto left wing satire overdrive with that much material for 8 years straight burnt them out to a point where they'll never recover.
>>
>>71500954
>Hillary
>not everything Bernie was fighting against

it would be funnier if they were voting for her
>>
>>71500954

didn't you get the memo?
Berniebots are switching to trump in droves because unlike hillary he actually maintains a lot of the same beliefs as bernie regarding system reform

Frankly you should be more offended by the fact that bernie supports hillary when she is the literal antithesis of his beliefs
>>
>>71500954

>watching the Daily Show after 2011
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.