[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else notice how aesthetic the font used in the BvS Opening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: beautiful lie.jpg (106 KB, 1604x889) Image search: [Google]
beautiful lie.jpg
106 KB, 1604x889
Anyone else notice how aesthetic the font used in the BvS Opening Credits were?

Literally the best font I've ever seen used in a movie I think.
>>
Me. The first time I watched it and the opening started I got a lingering feeling that it was going to be a great film simply by the austere way Batman v Superman (an eye popping and outrageous title by itself) was written.
>>
Snyder has a fantastic eye for visuals, anon. Are you surprised he's delivered us the bleeding edge of fontkino?
>>
BvS is garbage.

If you reply you are garbage.
>>
>>71500826
any other examples of fontkino you can think of anon?
>>
>>71500455
Synder is generally a great visual story teller the opening to SuckerPunch was legit great as was the opening to this. I mean story wise we learn nothing everyone knows his parents died but it is conveyed well through only visuals the whole itnercutting with the well and all
>>
>>71500455
cant seem to find it on free-fonts
halp plz
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNMCiswQklU
>>
File: 1459292113295-1.jpg (173 KB, 1296x684) Image search: [Google]
1459292113295-1.jpg
173 KB, 1296x684
>>71500455
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 988x169) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 988x169
>>71501021
There's a lot of good movie-related fonts, primarily for title seauences. I'm partial to the Terminator and Conan fonts. I really like the choice of the font for BvS. It's really smooth and I enjoyed the contrast between the white-on-black lettering of Batman's intro sequence to the black-on-white lettering reverse for the "World is introduced to the Superman" frame. It's both an interesting way to subtly convey the way the characters are opposites of o e another as well as express the way Bruce's world has been turned upside down at the appearance of Superman.
>>
File: Shitpost.jpg (133 KB, 715x500) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.jpg
133 KB, 715x500
Do the people who make and post in these threads do it in earnest? I literally cannot tell. Please respond.
>>
I was more distracted by all the fucking gum in the ground in that shot. Are people really this fucking disgusting?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.