[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin Peaks - Season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: twin-peaks-s2-dvd.jpg (3 MB, 1535x2175) Image search: [Google]
twin-peaks-s2-dvd.jpg
3 MB, 1535x2175
Does it deserve the amount of hate it gets?
>>
>>71491955
yeah, it's pretty bad but the hate comes from the feeling of betrayal since a lot of the first season was so good.
>>
Not at all. I have only seen the first half of season 2.
>>
the beginning is really good but episodes 11 through like 18 are almost unwatachable. totally redeems itself with the last few episodes tho
>>
>>71491955
first half is 10/10, so no
>>
>>71492880
>>71492981
Totally agree.
>>
>>71491955
it ruined the mystery that made everything "side" in the first season good and then had the worst writing imaginable take the direction to crazy stupid not fun land

david lynch came back for the last episode and made it even more retarded and then made a shitty prequel that no one wanted
>>
File: cancer.jpg (11 KB, 242x191) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
11 KB, 242x191
>>71493561
>implying that fwwm wasnt kino
>>
Yes and no. A lot of it was shit but it was more the fans fault then anything else. They demanded the murderer be revealed and the network demanded it to keep viewers, which put writers in a tizzy to figure out what to fucking fill the post-reveal void with
>>
Does anyone remember that particular episode with all the Mounties?) are lined up at the bar in the middle of the terrible James and the cougar plot?

I remember that being the first episode I actually didn't like of Twin Peaks, it's a bad episode in the middle of some bad episodes.

Having said that, since it is bookended by some of the best television ever made, it's easier than with most shows to sort of generate enjoyment. By this I mean it is possible to play with interpretations until you find a reading which you can enjoy, knowing that it all ends very viscerally and yet ambiguously enough for these strange interpretations to be sustained.

So it's good!
>>
File: tumblr_nuj3xrjw4n1teauh8o1_250.gif (985 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuj3xrjw4n1teauh8o1_250.gif
985 KB, 245x245
>>71491955
>onik tnera senecs tnet der eht gniylpmi
>>
File: 1462335911237.jpg (117 KB, 760x396) Image search: [Google]
1462335911237.jpg
117 KB, 760x396
Literal meme-tier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.