[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened to him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 171x253
what happened to him?
>>
PARTY ALL THE TIME

PARTY ALL THE TIME

PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIME
>>
>>71482048
trannies
>>
He made a lot of very bad movies.

I'm sure Shrek has more or less been the only profitable thing for him for years. Nigger got lucky.
>>
As he got more popular he started getting more control over his releases and in turn they started to come out shitter and shotier as it was clear he was past his prime
>>
>>71482048
Beverly Hills Cop 4 announced

GET HYPE!
>>
File: norbit.jpg (128 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
norbit.jpg
128 KB, 800x1200
>>71482313
>>71482308
>>71482048

What's his obsession with fat suits?
>>
He stopped listening to the white people in charge that actually made good ideas, turned into "muh artist"...and plowed his own career into the ground.
>>
File: meetdave.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
meetdave.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>>71482354
more shit
>>
he fell for the boipucci meme
>>
>>71482378

fuck its real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GCeBhbo_W0
>>
>>71482322
Isn't there already a part 4?
That horrible one that takes place mostly at a theme park?
>>
>>71483099
That's the third one.
>>
Brett Ratner said faggot and effectively destroyed Murphy's chance at a comeback, funny enough Ratner stays doing work.
>>
He likes money above all else. Almost positive Charlie Murphy mentions it on some podcast I was listening to. He said it when the topic came to Eddie. Pretty sure the topic was originally Chappelle, and then whenever people on podcasts bring up Chappelle, they generally talk about Eddie. Any of the crap movies he's done that are "kid-friendly" he mentioned in some interview as being because his kids were young and he wanted to make movies he could take them to. Whether that's just his excuse or not I dunno.

The weirdest moment I find is that SNL 40th on February 15, 2015 where he wouldn't do the Cosby skit but by November 23rd, 2015 gets the Mark Twain award and lays into Cosby a little. Did a bunch more accusers come forward during that time or something? Maybe he thought SNL 40th was too big a platform to lay into Cosby with so he chose a rather low-key, in comparison, awards show? Especially after ripping into him so fucking hard in Raw with the Pryor joke.
>>
>>71482263
what the fuck literraly the thing I was about to post
GOAT song though
>>
>>71483365

I just googled the Ratner/Murphy connection and holy shit I had no idea Murphy was supposed to host the Oscars in 2011. Goddamn that could have been amazing. Instead we got Billy Crystal for the zillionth time. Fuck.
>>
>>71482308
Daddy Day Care was a hit I thought
>>
>>71485234
no.

just look up the long list of shit he's starred in

a lot of good ideas, pushing the envelope though
>>
>>71482048
He does not look like an ape enough for the modern tastes. Also he made fun of poor black african american negroes in his films.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.