[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did they just forget about this plotline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 600x300
>>
Anyone
>>
>>71476541

>alas tis I,
>Game Throner

thought that part was weak
>>
Two seasons ago they were ready to attack and now they're doing nothing. I think D&D are hoping we forget about them.
>>
>>71476738
>>71476541
Benjen just confirmed that they cannot cross the Wall. Someone/something has to bring down the wall first.

It will most likely be Bran when he crossed back because of the mark.
>>
>>71476817
>Benjen just confirmed that they cannot cross the Wall. Someone/something has to bring down the wall first.

So the night's watch could've just sat around comfortably at the wall playing with their dicks instead of dumbass Mormont going out ranging and getting a quarter of them killed?
>>
>>71476817
And you don't think it's shitty writing that they would show the White Walkers getting ready to attack only to drop it and explain why they couldn't attack two seasons later?
>>
>>71476541
>Dany arrives at King's Landing and takes over the throne as Tyrion has his sister locked away
>Suddenly the Night Walkers appear out of nowhere and some new force that the Night King has causes majority of Westeros to turn to ice, including King's Landing
>A massive battle breaks out all over the land as Jon is able to contact Lady Stoneheart and together they unleash a power which defeats the Night King and all white walkers
>Dany continues to rule over the throne: delivering a speech about how people were oppressed but now everyone is free
>Wide shot of King's Landing as the snow has melted
>>
>>
>>71476860
The Watch needed to know what was going on north of the wall and didn't get confirmation until they went ranging.
>>
>>71476817
>something has to bring down the wall

the horn of winter.
>>
>>71476874
The WWs were the reason the Wildlings were fleeing and the army just proved that their need to flee was justified. Winter has finally arrived so now they maybe able to cross the wall.
>>
>>71476939
I wish they didn't. She's 11/10.
>>
>>71476939
wasn't really a plot line, she was just there to show the red faith exists in essos and can to stop the harpies killing until the invasion
>>
>>71476541
Jon mentioned them in his last scene. He is obviously focused on stopping them. The conflict this season for the North storyline was taking back Winterfell. This includes budget.

Benjen explained for the audience again that they can't cross the wall.
>>
Guys
>>
>>71476860
Someone forgot that there were actually wildlings across the wall that were scheming. Now gtfo.
>>
>>71477675

Why you have to be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.