[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you tell me about Ben Affleck's comment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: o-BEN-AFFLECK-1997-570.jpg?1.jpg (85 KB, 570x791) Image search: [Google]
o-BEN-AFFLECK-1997-570.jpg?1.jpg
85 KB, 570x791
Why didn't you tell me about Ben Affleck's commentary track for Armageddon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
>>
File: bayfinger_size3.png (215 KB, 590x295) Image search: [Google]
bayfinger_size3.png
215 KB, 590x295
Shut up
>>
Yeah i saw this funny decade old thing on the news blogs i read too lol ;)
Thanks for sharing this as well :)
>>
>>71474626
Do not post old ugly photos of Affleck, it gives us false hope you fuckhead
>>
>>71474626
Can you imagine his commentary track for Batman V Superman?

Such a shame there won't be any for that film.
>>
>>71474811
i don't think it would be nearly as fun as the armageddon one
>>
>>71474878
Do you or anyone else know of other movies that have commentary tracks with just the main actor? Brendan Fraser did it for the 1999 Mummy, Bruce Campbell did for the Evil Dead.

I am trying to track down some more films. Sometimes it's more fun with the actors due to sometimes the directors getting too technical unless they are in the room with other people such as the Simpsons commentaries - they are also a joy with someone cracking a joke related to the show and everyone laughing.
>>
>>71474811
it'd just be "we tried guys, i dont know what happened"
>>
File: F-Magazine-02.jpg (356 KB, 1740x1185) Image search: [Google]
F-Magazine-02.jpg
356 KB, 1740x1185
>>71475036
nah I am sure he'd tell some awesome funny stories that he had on the set with Gadot, Cavill etc.

Would be nice too to hear more from him about how he got the role, what type of mind set he put himself in for all the scenes. I can't even find any interviews with him post release about the movie where he goes more into detail.
>>
>>71475169
yeah at first there was the element of "let's settle down dumb fan reactions", then there was him saying "snyder said i was perfect for it because Batman's older and hopeless and on the brink of moral bankrupcy" (which felt more like aknowledging his own public image as a cheater etc) but there was nothing else really.

It's odd, he was the closest to the animated version and most classic versions even though he's written to be a "extreme" version
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_z6RCm6uw

you forgot the best part of the commentary
>>
>>71476432
i dont know, he seemed too petty and and angry, like he had a grudge against superman or was jealous of him.

when he is kicking the shit out of him in the final fight it doesnt feel like batman taking care of a threat it feels like some sadistic douchebag who just wants to kick the shit out of some guy he doesnt like, at one point he cuts his face for no other reason than to make him suffer.

to me batman was always about taking care of the bad guys in an efficient and smart way, come quickly from the shadows and then dissapear. not gloating and brawling and throwing you oponent around just to pick them up and throw them around some more
>>
>>71476653
Bruce Willis being a buzzkill as usual.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.