[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a Truman gets caught in a "to catch a predator"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: truman.jpg (22 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
truman.jpg
22 KB, 640x430
>its a Truman gets caught in a "to catch a predator" sting operation episode
These jail episodes are really boring.
>>
> its a Truman rapes a girl at a party episode
The teenage years were GOAT prove me wrong. Pro tip you can't
>>
>>71467969
my favorites are when he masturbates in people's food and the actors are forced to pretend to not know they're eating his cum.
>>
>Its a Truman writes Sonic fanfic episode
Iam so glad that he overcame that shit.
Truman the hedgehog, seriously?
>>
File: truman.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
truman.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
>it's a Truman starts a drug-fueled rant about niggers living next door episode
>>
>its a Truman shoots up his school episode

Truly the best episodes
>>
>>71467969

THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME MEME REPEATED OVER AND OVER. GIVE IT UP /TV/. YOU AREN'T GOOD AT THIS ANYMORE

>star wars prequels
>spider man
>Harry potter
>now this shit
>>
>it's a Truman continues to dig a hole in the basement episode

How many children ended up in there overall?
>>
>>71468185
> incase I don't see you, good after noon, good evening and gas the kikes
Man these later seasons are really pushing the envelope
>>
>>71468239
> it's a bait post
>>
>>71468251
Why did they let Raimi on the writing crew?
Also the episode Truman dresses as a ghost for Halloween and ends up at a KKK meeting with his dad. I don't think he realized what he did to those poor black "pinatas". After that episode I understand why they had to let his father go.
>>
>it's a Truman has an existential crisis and attempts suicide only for the rope to break causing him to fracture his wrist prompting him to tell everyone he fell down the stairs because he's scared everyone will look at him different if they knew the truth episode

this shit is deep
>>
>its a Truman shoots a black kid in self defense and it gets blown up by the media episode
>>
>its a truman stays up for 4 days on meth and does gardening episode
>>
>>71468301
>Why did they let Raimi on the writing crew?
This was before Spider-Man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.