[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what if we made our heroes and the big baddie fight in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: trash.png (494 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
494 KB, 768x433
>what if we made our heroes and the big baddie fight in the middle of trash guys
>a-are you sure zack? I mean, we can do something more iconic than that
>no it's fine we will put the garbage on fire and people will praise it anyway

this fucking shot was supossed to be iconic
>>
>>71464954
>the monster is on striker island!
>Good! That island is completely uninhabited *winks at camera* not a soul on the entire island
>>
>>71464954
>iconic shot
>batman is holding a gun
>superman not in center
>>
>h-hey zack, so the whole movie is about supes being responsible for his action and all that shit, h-how are you going to s-solve this at the end
>oh no it's okay we will just kill him at the end so then we don't have to settle that
>b-but that's the whole point of the movie, it doesn't get solved just because batsy and supes are frie...
>SHUT UP, LOOK AT THEM FIGHTING AT THE BIG BADDIE
>>
File: 189165498.jpg (218 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
189165498.jpg
218 KB, 600x842
>>71465060
It's usually Wonder Woman in the center actually
>>
>>71465433
>>71465060
also that's either the kryptonite grenade launcher or a grappling hook gun which both are perfectly fine
>>
>>71465433
Wonder Woman is my favorite and she is almost never the center. She should be, but not if the actor is Gal Gadot.
>>
>>71465433

Thats a nic draw, but to be a true iconic shot supes must be at the center
>>
>>71465080
>BATMAN IS THE DEVIL SUPERMAN IS GOD
>Oh wait nvm theyre teaming up for good!
>>
File: 1429292727255.png (335 KB, 673x601) Image search: [Google]
1429292727255.png
335 KB, 673x601
>>71464954
>3 months
>still mad
The guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh <hero>" like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.
>>
File: 1466747918090.png (138 KB, 626x566) Image search: [Google]
1466747918090.png
138 KB, 626x566
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>71465486
>>71465508
literally googled "DC trinity"
>>
>>71465635
If your idea of what's commonplace in comics is what you see on google results I could understand why you would think that, sure.
>>
>>71465080
he's uncertain about his place in the world, and in the end he sacrifices himself to save humanity, retard.
>>
>>71465665
most of those are official art, fuck off
>>
>>71465654
don't be retarded, they all get pretty equal time in the center
>>
>>71465674
meant for>>71465654
>>
>>71465665

It smell more like a fucking cop out, he could at least stay dead, but no, he will fucking come back and we still won't fucking settle the main theme of this fucking movie.

Fuck you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.