[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me your favorite brazilian movies, kino only.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: city_of_god_1.jpg (139 KB, 980x707) Image search: [Google]
city_of_god_1.jpg
139 KB, 980x707
Give me your favorite brazilian movies, kino only.
>>
That's the only one I've seen.
>>
Brazil
>>
>>71464374
Deus e o Diabo na Terra do Sol (1964) by Glauber Rocha

Wonderful exponent of Cinema Novo
>>
That's a really long arm
>>
>>71464650
>watching movies made earlier than 1970
hello autism
>>
>>71464374
>Brazilian movies
But anon, snuff films are illegal.
>>
>>71464662
fucking Cinema Novo and the documentaries of Eduardo Coutinho are some of the only decent things ever made in this shitty fucking country

It's some damn fine Kino as well
>>
Elite Squad 2
>>
>>71464374
Elite Squad
Elite Squad 2
The Man Who Copied
Carandiru
Central Do Brasil
Meu Nome Não É Johnny
O Auto Da Compadecida
Casa De Areia

only good ones I can think of right now
>>
>>71464744
Much weaker then the first one i thought

I think it went too far with the political message, and the characters of Nascimento and that one nigger suffered because of it. Specially since i always saw the first one as a character study, and all the commentary about the MP and such was more in the background, altough also still very present.
>>
>>71464825
Central do Brasil is REALLY good, Fernanda is wasted on those novelas, she is really talented
>>
>brazilian kino
>no one mentions the pinnacle of Brazilian filmmaking
this board has lost all its true patricians

Also calm down, this is the edited poster with his dick airbrushed out, no nudity is in this image
>>
>>71464958
where's that guy's dick?
>>
>>71464975
Buried inside white wymin pussy probably
>>
>>71464825
This is the essencial hue-core.
I'd add the underrated Lisbela and the Prisioner, fantastic little romantic comedy that wittingly plays with a lot of cliches and your expectations, while still having heart and doing a nice love story. It's prolly my favourite brazillian movie in general, although I am biased from watching it since I was a kid.
>>
>>71464975
airbrushed, google it to see the uncensored poster if you really want to see 11 year old dick. He was killed in real life in a shootout when he was 18. It's a near perfect movie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.