[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't this fag just make another "Source Code"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 214x317
Why didn't this fag just make another "Source Code" or "Moon" sci-fi instead of "Warcraft"?
>>
>>71461853
What a stupid question.
>>
>>71461885
What a stupid reply.
>>
>>71461853
>Blizzard
>uses modern analog directing techniques by hiring an actual director
>on a CGI 3D generated movie
>Expecting it not to be a failure.
>>
>>71461853
yes yes HOWEVER
>>
>>71461853
he's making one called MUTE.
>>
he was probably thinking "I'm going to make the first *good* video game movie that is actually faithful to it's source material"

whether he accomplished that or not I wouldn't know because I haven't seen the movie, but the reviews seem to say that he did not.
>>
How does it feel to know your father is single handedly responsible for the deaths of thousands of mexicans and south americans just because of the millions of dollars of cocaine he shoved up inside his nose?
>>
>>71464202
>he was probably thinking "I'm going to make the first *good* video game movie that is actually faithful to it's source material"

And he did.
>>
>>71461853
>dad dies
>wife gets cancer
>his first big budget movie gets absolutely bashed by critics
All of that happened in like 3 months. I'm surprised he didn't kill himself tbqh.
>>
>>71461853
>not wanting to experiment with another project
there is nothing wrong with a director being open to something new. Even though it didn't work out, at least he tried.
>>
>>71465641
people who know real suffering are far stronger than those suicidal anons on here who cry because they have no girlfriend
>>
He wanted to. He had a film idea called Mute that would be set in a Blade Runner-esque Berlin.
>>
>>71465558
>*Good
My fuckin ass he did.
>>
>>71466220
I'm guessing it's one of those "do the batman movies so I get the needed experience and connections to make inception" things.
He wanted to make a high budget movie like Mute, so he starts off with Warcraft. Whether or not you like Warcraft, he's proven to execs that he can handle a movie with a big budget and make a profit out of it.
>>
>>71465558
>but the reviews seem to say that he did not.
>reviews

Nope. The reviews come from the USA. This is the same country that chose a criminal and a clown to be their candidates for the 2016 elections.

I'd even rather listen to shitty France over the USA any day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.