[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: broadchurch.jpg (35 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
broadchurch.jpg
35 KB, 599x337
What do you think of this show?
>>
i hate that bitch on the left
>>
Lovely Sophie
>>
Bretty good
>>
>>71458111
I like David, but I hate that he's a cuck.
>>
s02 hurt
>>
>>71458111
le pedo catcher
>>
>>71458111
Call it a plebfilter, but I didn't enjoy the courtroom scenes. Thought the mystery was lovely though.
>>
good show.

and Adam Wilson........omg what a babe!!!
>>
>>71458111
Is there a third season yet?
>>
>>71458921
Next year I think
>>
>>71458954
That is a long time. Will everyone be on board again?
>>
Tennant/10
>>
>>71459805
Yeah
>>
4 britbongs exclusively
>>
File: 1466731187091.png (106 KB, 343x322) Image search: [Google]
1466731187091.png
106 KB, 343x322
>>71459927
>>
>>71458111
I watched one episode, and was out. I didn't care for it.
>>
Cinematography is great
>>
>>71458111

First season was fantastic and could've wrapped the story up right there. Second season was okay but I wanted to strangle the woman the guy on the right was sheltering. What a selfish dumb cunt.
>>
>>71460172
I couldn't bring myself to watch all of the second season bc of that bitch
>>
That black lawyer girl is a cunt
>>
>>71458111
Does anybody else find himself inexplicably attracted to Olivia Colman? She always plays the frumpy middle aged lady and that's basically what she is, but there's something so strangely aesthetic about her face.
>>
>>71460926
I know what you mean, there are times when a really cute young girl shines through her face. Can't explain it. I realize she's pretty haggard looking but yeah.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.