[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when this came out and /tv/ hated it for glorifying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zero-dark-thirty-movie-poster.jpg (635 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zero-dark-thirty-movie-poster.jpg
635 KB, 1920x1080
Remember when this came out and /tv/ hated it for glorifying torture? Lol.
>>
I loved it and watch it every time it's on tv.

>based Chest Stain
>based Jason Clarke
>that tension in the Camp Chapman scene
>Maya growing more and more ruthless
>that operator as fuck raid

My dream job is working for the CIA and catching big guys.
>>
>>71455919
I liked it. But yeah, it's definitely funny how /tv/ lost it's shit over this because it showed waterboarding of brown people yielding valuable information
>>
>>71455070
Remember when no government branch could get their stories about the operation and so the government got Bigelow involved to produce this piece of fiction as propaganda for them?
>>
>>71455070
Fucking great movie, top to bottom. The gold standard for modern war / military ops films.
>>
>>71456171
>it showed waterboarding of brown people yielding valuable information

It showed that torture had revealed information that let to the finding of the hideout in Pakistan which did not happen.
>>
Bigelow is a true talent. If you all like Cameron as much as you claim you do you'd get past the fact that she's a woman and realize both her and her share a tremendous body of work between them. She is honestly more competent than the large majority of male directors today.
>>
i love jessica so much..
>>
watched it

was surprised such blatant piece propaganda could be produced, Stalin would've been proud of it
>>
>>71456818
He and her*

I forgot to add that the irony being that this whole push for an inclusion of female overhead/perspective in the industry conveniently ignores her contributions due to the simple fact that her films are ether a) patriotic or b) driven by traditional male leads (masculine, heroic)
>>
>>71456818
Are fantasizing? Nobody brought up James Cameron except for you and now you are claiming /tv/ does not respect her work because of him. Near Dark, Point Break and The Hurt Locker are well liked in the threads they are mentioned. We constantly have Strange Days mentioned in threads about science fiction films.
>>
>>71455070

> Jessica Chastain will never observe you being stripped naked and wear a dog leash
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.