[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP DOING THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>baby is born in a movie
>it has nearly a full head of hair and it isn't covered in blood
>>
>>71447838
>>it has nearly a full head of hair
newbornes are born with hair, fun fact the entire babies is covered in fine hair and during gestation it falls out, get eaten by the baby and forms the newborns first stool
>>
You know how difficult it is to find a fresh, blood-soaked baby born on the day of filming?
There's room for suspension of disbelief here.
>>
>>71447838
To be honest, that is one touch of realism i do not miss. Giving birth scenes are usually awfully boring or cheesy, i'm just like "can we skip that part please". The miracle of birthing a child? oh please. Most of the time, people don't know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>woman giving birth scene
>screams at the top of her lungs as if they don't give her stuff so she wont feel it

saw vid in health class of woman giving birth and she didnt even look uncomfortable let alone scream like she's being skinned alive
>>
>>71448330
some choose to do it 'naturally' without pain medication, which is like choosing to play contact sports without a cup so you can feel all the impact
>>
>It's another 'complain about things i don't know anything about' post
>>
>>71447838

I was born with a full head of hair. I'm 27 and still have a full head of hair too. Get mad baldfags.
>>
>>71448583
ur literally arguing with newborn babies

what a tough guy
>>
>>71448583
You were born at 27?
>>
>>71449393
with Jesus friend
>>
File: 1441470690500.jpg (23 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1441470690500.jpg
23 KB, 243x207
>babby is CGI
>>
File: 1391305080188.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1391305080188.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>guy struggles to do something
>fails multiple times
>woman comes up and does it effortlessly, first try
>guy makes a stupid face like "huh i guess women are the superior gender"

Has anyone ever seen this happen in real life?
>>
>>71449393
THIS IS INSANE
>>
>>71449495
Yes, but never saw it in movies, got some examples for me to check out?
>>
>>71449495
I tried pissing sitting down once but all the piss came out the gap between the seat and the bowl.
A women came over, kicked me off the loo and pissed straight into the water.
>>
>>71449668
I have no reason whatsoever to doubt you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.