[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good TV shows about music? Something that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: aval.jpg (3 MB, 2219x1500) Image search: [Google]
aval.jpg
3 MB, 2219x1500
Are there any good TV shows about music?

Something that's not Empire, because Empire is fucking shit.
>>
you ready for the disappointment of the century kid?
>>
>>71446524
There aren't any good music-related TV shows?

Fuck. Okay what about movies? And good ones too. I've already seen WHiplash, and I don't want that kind of music movie.
>>
bump?
>>
>>71446639
Anon's talking about Wildflower senpai
>>
>>71448301
Lmao yeah right

If anything I'm prepared for the best album of the century.
>>
>>71448342
>he hasn't heard Frankie Sinatra
>he hasn't heard Noisy Eater
>he hasn't heard literally all of the leaks
>>
>>71448536
Frankie Sinatra and Noisy Eater are actually good though. Not even joking right now.
>>
>>71446436
8 Mile
>>
>>71446524
>>71448301
>>71448342
>>71448536
>>71448578

what the fuck are you guys talking about
>>
>>71449340
I've seen that too. It's pretty good, but the type of music-related movie I'm looking for is like about an artist/group and their journey of producing an album or something, you know? Something like Straight Outta Compton.
>>
File: image-cover-wildflower.jpg (813 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
image-cover-wildflower.jpg
813 KB, 1100x1100
>>71449403
The Avalanches (pictured in the OP), are releasing their second album after 16 years and it's going to be the greatest album of the century, although there's a track or two that are questionable at first as they are very different from what people are used to from the Avalanches.
>>
Depends on whhat music you listen to.

Vinyl was good
>>
>>71449523
Anything really (except metal and k-pop). I'll check out Vinyl, thanks.
>>
>>71446524
Hell nah. So far the three tracks are fresh and superb. I'm glad they didn't repeat themselves like DJ Shadow.

As for music shows, I'm sure there's good music docs. Any drama shit is either Glee or Nashville.
>>
>>71449628
Have you seen the Avalanches documentary? After watching that I wanted to watch more of stuff like that which is pretty much why I made this post. It's pretty good. Are there any docs you recommend?
>>
>>71449577
Vinyl can be a bit slow at times, not always great but has a incredible soundtrack. Lots of musician cameos like Alice Cooper, Lou Reed, Bowie, Zeppelin ect are fun if you're a fan. Plus Olivia Wilde and Juno Temple's tits are always a plus.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.