[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey you wanna sing it with me ? ALMOST HEAVEN, WEST VIRGINIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1231.jpg (148 KB, 1366x704) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
148 KB, 1366x704
>Hey you wanna sing it with me ?
ALMOST HEAVEN, WEST VIRGINIA
>>
yeah i remember when the office stopped being charming too
>>
RA DA DO DO DO DO
>>
Remember when they all sang the Decemberists
>>
>>71441299

AND NOW IN GERMAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiFNyJEEZQk
>>
>>71441689
how come this sound different from what dwight is singing?
>>
>>71441809

Cause Dwight directly translates the text while this is a free translation
>>
>>71441941
thanks for answer this was one of the biggest dilemma from my life really very helpful now i can move on
>>
>>71442026

Here, take a motivational speech on the way for your new life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
>>
did the office produce any good memes while it was still running?
>>
>>71442115

Psychopath Jim?
>>
>>71442053
this day is in top 10 best days of my life
>>
when did the office jump the shark?

hard mode: don't say when Micheal left
>>
>>71442334
>when did the office jump the shark?
It never did. It did decrease in quality, but it was always solid comedy, and Finale was marvelous. There were multiple post-Michael episodes that were very funny and made you forget he ever even existed.
>>
>>71442334
When Jim and Pam get married and have kids. Marriage and children destroys light-hearted fun.
>>
>>71442334
With the release of the US Office.
>>
>>71444181
yes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.