[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BoJack Horseman Season 3 - Official Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (115 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
115 KB, 853x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESKjoxAmZg
>>
>>71440448
oh boy
>>
>video is unlisted

Well hello there, Netflix employee.
>>
>>71440448

Can't wait desu, this show really speaks to me
>>
>>71440448
>He's not even in the film he's being nominated for an oscar for

Hilarious
>>
>>71440448
why did you not post this on /co/
where it would be loved
>>
>>71440624
Looks like this shit will get viral marketed here again
>>
>>71440448
That's too much, man!
>>
>still no sign of Bradley Hitler-Smith
>>
>>71440675

He isn't nominated for Secretariat?
>>
>>71440900
iirc they just created a cgi version of him from all his takes because he fucked off to New Mexico
>>
>>71440900
They made him CGI in the final cut
>>
>>71440900
It was the cgi bojack remember they filmed it without him?
>>
>>71440975
>>71440980
>>71441003

Oh right. I remembered they made it a family comedy but forgot that part.

They'll probably mention why he was even qualified to be nominated. Either he was in enough to count, or mocap/VA counts in Hollywoo.
>>
>>71441100
Yes, they CGI all of his role, but that's actually HIM who's getting the credit.
The public doesnt know it's just a rendering of him playing Secretariat.
That's why he's needed for the Oscars.
>>
>>71441100
tripple dubs
>>
>>71441293
So basically the big controversy is going to be Bojack getting outed as a CGI actor
>>
>>71440448
Oh boy something tells me the last few episodes are gonna be soul crushing
>>
>>71440448
>that eel gag
Glad to see that the animal pun well hasn't gone dry.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.