[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all bullshit aside she possibly infected Forrest with Aids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Forrest-Gump-1.png (571 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
Forrest-Gump-1.png
571 KB, 750x400
So all bullshit aside she possibly infected Forrest with Aids and left him with her Aids Baby right?
>>
female to male aids transmission is relatively low I think. So is mother to child. So while it's possible, it's unlikely. Though I may be wrong. That said, she's still a cunt.
>>
>>71439863
>So is mother to child. So while it's possible, it's unlikely.

it's 100% without medication, it's why africa has a high HIV rate, a lot of it is mother to child transmission
>>
File: 1464705344300.jpg (84 KB, 780x696) Image search: [Google]
1464705344300.jpg
84 KB, 780x696
>>71439863
Yep.

Fuck Jenny. Do you think they intended to make her unlikable?
>>
>>71439863
Yes
>>
File: I've made a mistake.jpg (4 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
I've made a mistake.jpg
4 KB, 192x263
Forest Gump

>Tries to get a College education
>Goes down as one of the best kick returns
>Goes into the service
>Saves his friends from death but loses his best friend
>Represents USA in ping pong against China
>Saves his friends from crippling depression
>opens and operates a billion dollar business
>could be the sole reason why Apple took off because of his investment
>only man to run across america because a symbol of endurance and exercise
>Major reason why the smile face shirt was created

Jenny
>has someone by her side when she gets abused by a parent but totally fucking blows him off.
>doesn't go to college
>doesn't have a paying job
>sells her body
>does drug (probably how she got Aids)
>has a son but doesn't tell the Forest it is his
>kid goes 4-7 years with a father.

Forest should've run his ass away from this pussy.
>>
>>71439996
ok. I was wrong. And since this was before HIV was well known, medication for prevention probably didn't exist. So he's an AIDS baby.
>>
>>71440142
she did go to college but got kicked out for doing nude shots
>>
File: 1433701058546.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1433701058546.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>71440142
>Americans actually admit students into universities for their handegg skills

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>71440142
>kid goes 4-7 years with a father.

And the only reason she contacted him was because she needed him to take care their child once she died otherwise he probably would have never found out
>>
But the man can't get AIDS unless he has an open wound and the child is more likely to get down syndrome than AIDS.

Didn't you learn anything in sex ed?
>>
>>71440583
Jenny is so terrible she probably fucked him while she was on the rag
>>
>>71439863

>there are people who are not sweet old ladies who actually like the massive trash heap of hilariously bad garbage that is Forrest Gump

truly embarrassing
>>
>>71440762

>there are people who actually like movies

FTFY, senpai
>>
>>71439959
Very low. The real risk comes from sharing needles.

Anal sex is more likely to transfer it as well because of the tearing that occurs, but it's still, relatively, a low risk.

http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.