[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw eternally bound to a once great series that has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
>tfw eternally bound to a once great series that has been in an uncontrolled vertical dive for longer than it was watchable
>will always and only be remembered for role in said series
>secretly probably wanted nothing more than to just end it and move on to something else many seasons ago because he could see it being run into the ground
>>
>>71426882
He missed his chance to jump ship for something better. If he left the series would've ended. Now I believe he's just in it for the $$$
>>
>>71426965
He'll be hunted down by fujoshi and made to perform handwritten scripts at gunpoint if he leaves.
>>
>>71426882
>implying he gives a shit and hasn't crushed more puss than god
>>
>>71426965
He turned down hawkeye from avengers. Although, i doubt it would of made him more famous or more money. But still.
>>
>>71427402
>He turned down hawkeye from avengers
He's a dumb shit.
>>
>>71427402
>he could have protected us from Jeremy Renner's face
>he could have been a real-life superhero

God damn it, Ackles,
>>
>>71427421
>not wanting to be a part of capeshit
>dumb
>>
>>71427541
>not wanting to expand your fan-base, make good money and save people from renner
>not dumb
>>
>>71426882
He makes my penis erect. No homo
>>
>>71427470
>>71427554
>implying Jeremy "internet trouble" Renner isn't absolutely based and the best actor in the avengers
>>
>>71426882
Why is he so good looking, what the fuck
>>
>>71427620
I'm not implying anything. I'm stating a fact that renner is a horrible actor. His range is the same as a brick wall.
>>
>>71427402
>Hawkeye
I heard it was Captain America
>>
>>71427620
I enjoy memeing around about his pug face, but the truth is I really liked Renner in The Bourne Legacy
>>
>>71427711
His best role was in 28 weeks later, specifically the scene he's incinerated by flamethrowers.
>>
>>71427677
It was. I'm glad Chris Evans got his break though, this guy could leave anytime but why would he, it's a steady pay check.
>>
>>71426882
>uncontrolled vertical dive
>he didn't watch season 11
>>
>>71429336
I watched parts of it. The whole God's sister thing was fucking stupid, Lucifer's personality was butchered since season 5, and everything is just "another dude in flannel" now. That said, God was by far the best thing in the show since season 5 for me. This scene was especially amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdCO_6ADN0A&ab_channel=ChasingScenes
>>
File: 1384394076655.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1384394076655.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>71426882
Jensen deserves better
>>
>mfw got a supernatural tattoo
>show nosedives
>>
He is dumb as hell.Also,he married to a fucking gold digger slut despite claiming how big of a christian he is.
>>
>>71429816
You watch too much tv. Time to put the remote down mate.
>>
>>71429336
>thinking anything after season 5 isnt just official fanfiction
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsn5MzU7Qto#t=3m

>Season 2
>"I'm tired, Sam. I'm tired of this job, this life.. this weight on my shoulders, man, I'm tired of it."

9 season later... ;_;
>>
He has a big dick too apparently.Yet I didnt see his bulge
>>
>>71430494
>He has a big dick too apparently
According to whom? Proofs?
>>
>>71426882
why do people shop his head on good looking bodies all the time?
>>
>>71430890
Because people are desperate to see him being lewd
>>
>>71430978
that's pretty stupid and delusional, considering he's dadbod irl
>>
>>71431004
Well yeah, but he hasn't any nudes, so people shoop them to create some. Knowing it's fake ruins my fap tho
>>
>>71431078
Manips are always weird and unpleasant. Fan art 4 lyfe
>>
Anyone see him in that movie where he's a blue haired punk?
Id love to see him in some comedies before supernatural kills him
>>
>>71429336
>he thinks season 11 is good
>he thinks all the crap seasons sandwiched in between the golden Kirpke era 1-5 and whatever good season is worth it
Kys. Supernatural ended at season 5
>>
>>71429739
Is it the antipossession tat? That's the only one I would want if I do decide to get a tat
>>
who?
>>
>>71432769
some skinnyfat shit that people shop onto fit bodies
>>
>>71427378
He's gay fammm
>>
He'd make a decent Bourne series movie... better than Jeremy Memer.
>>
>>71432818

When you've got a face like his you don't need to bust your ass in the gym
>>
>>71434862
Then stop shopping him on those bodies
>>
>>71434862
>when you have a makeup team and a contract keeping your shirtless scenes to a minimum like his you don't need to bust your ass in the gym

People want the total package. Deano is half a package.
>>
>>71434957
Dean is a fucking boss. I don't care.
>>
God I'd do anything to be Dean Winchester
>>
IIRC Jensen auditioned for Cap and Starlord (never heard about Hawkeye). I'd like to see him in some capeshit. Nightwing/Red Hood maybe.
>>
>>71438415
>Nightwing/Red Hood maybe
He's had some related experience. Wasn't he a voice actor as red hood?
>>
>>71438594
Yeah voiced Red Hood. Neil Patrick Harris was Nightwing. Live action Jensen would be a better Nightwing (he's dreamy and likeable like Dick)
>>
>>71438771
I'd rather Ackles be with Marvel though
>>
This show should have ended with season 6. It's been absolute shit since then.
>>
>>71439782
They should have left the heaven hell arc and continued with improved purgatory storylines
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.