[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather eat a turkey the size of John Goodman, or a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: turkeydad.jpg (460 KB, 778x756) Image search: [Google]
turkeydad.jpg
460 KB, 778x756
Would you rather eat a turkey the size of John Goodman, or a John Goodman the size of a turkey?
>>
rather eat ur mom's pucci 2bh

;^)
>>
File: 1421342454716.jpg (30 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1421342454716.jpg
30 KB, 630x420
that's a good fucking question
>>
Would you rather eat a meatloaf the size of Meatloaf or a Meatloaf the size of a meatloaf?
>>
>>71416726
Gimme the benefits of a turkey over a goodman?
>>
>>71417224
it's not cannabalism
>>
>>71416726
If I eat John Goodman I will probably go to prison and get beaten to death when I get out so I'll take the turkey thanks
>>
Will John Goodman be eating the Goodman sized turkey with me?
I want him to take a bite out of one of the drumsticks then say yabba dabba doo.
>>
>>71417302
kek you just sold me on the goodman sized turkey
>>
>>71417224
Turkey is objectively not that great right now.
>>
Op here, keep in mind there's no reason to think you have to finish in one sitting. If you play your cards right this could theoretically hold you over through winter.
>>
>>71417640
on the flip side does that mean I can keep the turkey sized john goodman as a companion until he dies after his predictably abbreviated life-span and then eat him afterwards?
>>
Does the turkey-sized John Goodman have crispy skin and cornbread stuffing?
>>
>>71417426
Underrated.
>>
>>71416726
A John Goodman the size of a turkey. It has to be cooked and prepared right though.
>>
>>71417640
Are you suggesting that he has some sort of a terminal illness and dies of natural causes after you both meet and befriend him? And after that you eat him?
>>
File: poe dameron.jpg (190 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
poe dameron.jpg
190 KB, 900x1350
IT'S BEEN
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.