[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sense8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sense8(question mark).png (1 MB, 1024x617) Image search: [Google]
sense8(question mark).png
1 MB, 1024x617
sense8?
>>
>>71414075
Tuppa middleton is very cute
>>
>watch sense8
>the introductory scene of the gay tranny is him having his gay bum hole split open by his interracial girlfriend while he moans in his horrific raspy tranny voice
dropped
>>
>>71414075
kek this is on page 8 right now xD
>>
>sense8?

Yes.

I wonder how the group's gonna keep Will from ruining everything, and how they're going to keep Riley from ruining them keeping Will from ruining everything.
>>
>>71415589
I don't know, but I'm very anxious to find out.

In the meantime, posting based Sæglópur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buIOjplGyqo
>>
l mao?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (70 KB, 675x375) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
70 KB, 675x375
>only good character's actor got fired for fighting with a tranny
Glad I can drop the show with no regrets.
>>
Why does netflix pay people to shill here? There isn't that much traffic.
>>
>>71414075
Heroes for trannies?

No thanks.
>>
>>71414075
The gayest show ever.

Wait, did you think that was an insult? No, I was being literal not figuratively dismissive. Sense8 is indeed, likely the gayest show ever made.
>>
>>71417639
Oh, shit this is for real. I hadn't heard. I hope the new guy will be good.

>>71419147
>4chan is a hivemind

I am a bleeding-heart libcuck and I also enjoy television and film, thank you.
>>
Too much sex scene. The sex scenes just go on for like 8 minutes. I guess you need these breaks to figure out the nonexistent plot
>>
>>71414075
yeah but i wanna bang the tranny
>>
>>71420806
I agree. It's sexposition, and it isn't any better when Sense8 does it than it is when any other show does.
>>
>tranny's mother says she will always see him as a man
>the writers make her seems like she's a horrible monster for acting like that

The show is good other than the fucking tranny storyline. WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO A FUCKING TRANNY WHINE ABOUT PEOPLE OPPRESSING HIM FOR 60% OF THE FUCKING SHOW?

I finished season 1 but I really can't see myself watching 2 just because of how shit the character is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.