[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would he do in the Game of Thrones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Tonyexpand.jpg (21 KB, 322x300) Image search: [Google]
Tonyexpand.jpg
21 KB, 322x300
How would he do in the Game of Thrones?
>>
>>71412839
Gabagool doesn't exist in Westeros.
>>
>>71412839
I don't think he'd reach the elite levels of contention for the throne but I think that like Bronn he'd prove to be a survivor capable of navigating the insane environment of kings landing over the years where GoT happens and probably become a moderately powerful Lord.
>>
>>71412947
Game of thrones is a feminist saga and so would never stand for Tony shouting for CARMELLA COULD YOU GET THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
>>71412839
Assuming he starts in power much like where he started in Sopranos?

He could work his way up to the throne, and would hold it until his nepotism and panic attacks betray him.
>AJ takes the throne
>falls for Margery
>she dies, AJ depressed
>tries to kill himself
>dangles out the window by his pants until Carmela fishes him back up
>>
>>71412839
I'd like to see him get drunk and fuck whores and sire bastard sons with Based Bobby B
>>
>>71412839
His best vector into the story is as a usurper of Littlefinger's interests. He doesn't have LFs keikaku powers but he's good at smelling a trap and he has a force of personality that commands loyalty, not unlike King Robert. Hes also a lot more sane than Finger/ less inclined to throw the realm into CHAOSH
>>
>how would a small time crook do in a large scale political struggle
Badly. He'd be Cersei-tier, meaning whatever resources he started with would be squandered in pointless power struggles with his rivals and he'd end up alone and less powerful than when he started, if he managed to survive at all.
>>
>>71412839
He would make a great foil for tywin. They have the same ruthlessness paired with pragmatism, and could bond over their disappointment in their shitty sons. (In GoT AJ would be old enough to have had a few kids of his own so there would be some even stupider soprano grandkids around to mock and be disappointed in).

Conversely I see meadow teaming up with smirkfu against crazy bitch cersei
>>
File: 1082081928.jpg (22 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1082081928.jpg
22 KB, 500x313
>>71412947
OOOHH
>>
>>71413914
That isn't how he operates in the sopranos though, where he's consistently one of the strongest voices against conflict because he respects the damage it does to the organization ("when guys are going to the mattresses, they're not out there earning"). He gets into the one war with New York basically because Phil Leotardo wouldn't settle for anything less than a war, and aside from that mostly eliminates internal threats to himself and to the family (pussy for informing, ralphie for being poisonous, Chris for almost getting Tony killed, etc)
>>
CARMELLA COULD YOU PLEASE HOLD THE DOOOOR!!! HOLD THE DOOR! HOO DE DOOO!! HODD DDDOOOORR!!HOOO DDOORRR!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.