[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drew Barrymore Eyed for Syndicated Talk Show in 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>Drew Barrymore may become a fixture on your TV set very soon.
>The “50 First Dates” star is in talks with Warner Bros. for a major push into TV, possibly including a deal for a talk show syndicated by Warners unit Telepictures Productions that would premiere as soon as fall 2017, according to an insider familiar with the situation.
>Barrymore is already part of talk-show legend for a notorious stunt, when during a 1995 taping she stood on David Letterman‘s desk and flashed her breasts at the CBS host.
http://www.thewrap.com/drew-barrymore-eyed-for-syndicated-talk-show-in-2017/

Finally a decent replacement for Cuckbert.
>>
how's she gonna do this and that netflix series with that guy from justified? i believe the creator did something i previously liked i'm not sure which i forget my memory is not too good
>>
>ywn be destroyed by David Letterman while he takes your girlfriend to his family vacation and fuck the shit out of her while his wife watches

we need more assholes like Letterman
>>
>>71412566
Letterman's show was fun.
>>
She's awful. One of the most irritating voices ever.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.