[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so horribly wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: kingsman.jpg (168 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
kingsman.jpg
168 KB, 630x1200
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>71409615
I rarely believe /tv/ memes but this was honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
>>
>>71409615

They remade Men in Black with chavs instead of niggers. And forgot the aliens.
>>
>>71409615
NOTHING AT ALL. EXCELLENT FILM I WANT TO LEARN ALL THE FIGHTING SKILLS BECAUSE SO I CAN NEED TO GO NEW YORK. MAYBE END OF MONTH HOPEFULLY
>>
Literally u wot m8 the movie.
>>
>>71409615
how often did they have to replace the floors in that place
>>
>>71409663
Naw, some people have this on the lists of the worest movie of the year. It is technically a bad movie in some people's opinions, it was too much like moore while trying not to be a cheese spy movie.

I don't agree obviously, but it is arguable, so 10/10 for memes, since this is a debateable movie.
>>
>>71409805
It's just the fact that the director of first class made this that gets to me.
>>
>>71409953
That was a good movie, not saying great, but compared to a lot of the rest, but I think I am jsut a huge McCoy and Fassbender fan to really give a shit.
>>
>>71409953
It's a good movie.
>>
>>71409615
Nothing, you just don't like fun.
>>
>>71409615
name just one movie that S Jackson didn't killed with no survivors
>>
Literally Chad: The movie.
>>
>Eggsy will never fucc you're boipussi
why live
>>
>>71410894
is this a joke? do you actually considering this HORSESHIT FUN? do you breath with your mouth hung open too you piece of shit weirdo
>>
This movie was actually great. I would really love /tv/ to post some movies they like so it can be shown that they prefer only the memest of memes like 2001 and marveldrone capeshit.
>>
>>71411132
;_;
>>
>>71411175
back to your letterboxd containment thread
>>
>>71412165
>kingman pleb
you first meme
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 711x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 711x718
>>71412221
>one off from quads

yikes, even the dubs gods deem you unworthy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.