[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I feel like I NEED to Purge. Just twelve hours of doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Sometimes I feel like I NEED to Purge. Just twelve hours of doing what I want to who I want. Call me sick and twisted if you'd like, but I'm sure you're very familiar with this feeling. There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "purge purge purge".
>>
File: rare_pepe_0.jpg (73 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe_0.jpg
73 KB, 475x475
>>71407612
Its human nature. Were animals. We are supposedly civilized now and games And movies keep us from purging IRL, but niggers,spics and Muslims do it anyways because they still have little brAins and are all retarded and uncivilized.

If you could purge right now but 1thing only, what would it be.?_I'd fuck a bbw up her tightasshole cum in it and eat her butt out and then kill her. That feel when no gf....
>>
3 words

Hella freaking EPIC
>>
There's no time to discriminate,
Purge every motherfucker
That's in your way
>>
>>
I haven't seen any of these movies but I know it probably sucks when all the discussion I see has nothing to do with its characters or plot, but is only lol crime is legal what a concept!
>>
>>71407612
Sometimes I feel like I NEED to shill. Just twelve hours of advertising what I want to who I want. Call me poor and desperate if you'd like, but I'm sure you're very familiar with this feeling. There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "shill shill shill".
>>
Sometimes I feel like I NEED to Shitpost. Just twelve hours of posting what I want twhere I want. Call me sick and twisted if you'd like, but I'm sure you're very familiar with this feeling. There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "shitpost shitpost shitpost".
>>
>Hey fellow executive, how should we advertise our film?
>You know who'd like it! That hacker, 4chan! Let's pay some Indian slaves to post it over and over again on their movies forum. Haha!
>>
MOM'S
>>
>>71408695
GONNA
>>
>>71408785
BAKE A CASSEROLE
>>
>>71408695
>>71408785
>>71409599
A+ posting right there niggas
>>
I sometimes feel like to check these doubles.
>>
>>71407612
>Sometimes I feel like I NEED to crash a plane. Just twelve hours of doing what I want to the big guy I want. Call me sick and twisted if you'd like, but I'm sure you're very familiar with this feeling. There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "CIA CIA CIA".
>>
A. Fuck off shill
B. Actually most people don't want to kill other people. It's actually mentally traumatic, even when it's for a good reason. If the laws weren't there we'd react the same way. the number of people who came out to fuck up purgers would be higher than the number of purgers.
>>
>>71407612
BUT ISN'T IT ALREADY PERFECT? EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO FOLLOW RULES WHILE YOU CAN PURGE ALL YOU WANT. IF IT WERE AN ALL FOR ALL YOU WOULD BE MORE SCARED THAN PLEASURED.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.