[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HBO are undoubtedly going to keep this cash cow running after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
HBO are undoubtedly going to keep this cash cow running after the main show ends. D&D have repeatedly said they want to definitively end the show and go onto something else, but that doesn't mean there can't be a dozen spin-off shows and movies from different creators.

So what are some good candidates for spin-offs? Robert's Rebellion is an obvious one, lots of the same politics and war, plus bringing back Sean Bean's Ned Stark would immediately have all the fans on board.
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 960x1280
Dunk & Egg
>>
>>71407176
>implying they wouldn't cast the season 6 young Ned stark in the roberts rebellion spin off
>>
File: Bob Vila.jpg (89 KB, 1000x861) Image search: [Google]
Bob Vila.jpg
89 KB, 1000x861
>>71407415
This Old Wall with Bob Vila.
>>
File: 1466279004954.png (75 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1466279004954.png
75 KB, 250x242
A multi-camera sitcom following the life and times of Tyrion, Bronn and Shae after the war, titled "Beauty, Brains and Bronn."
>>
>>71407176
i wouldn't be surprised if they did a miniseries about robert's rebellion.
>>
>>71407176
for what purpose? we already know all the major plotlines
>>
>>71408102
With the purpose of making money of course.
>>
>>71407415
these stories are well-written but are boring as shit, I regret reading all three
>>
We can see the first war against the White Walkers

also the first Targareyan conquest
>>
The guy that have playing Young Ned is pretty good. I would like to see more of him. I'd bet it would be hard to find a good young Robert though.He needs to be a big guy.
>>
>>71407176
Yeah they benefit massively from straying away from the books so they can have Season 15: A Dragon Shit

All this funding never for Rome
>>
>>71407176
They'll use the fat man's death as a springboard for a new series
>>
>>71407176
Dance of the dragons and Blackfyre rebellion. Budget blowout from tons of CGI dragons in the dance though.
>>
>>71408604
For you.
>>
>>71407176

War of the Usurper is off the table... theyre not gonna reshoot flashback scenes.... especially 2 sword dayne ToJ scene

Possibles

The Conquest

Blackfyre Rebellion

Dance of the Dragons

Dunk and Egg - my personal vote
>>
>>71411363
so just re-use the scenes. all they really have to do is get the same actors for continuity and whatnot.
>>
>>71407176
1. Summer Isles power grab with Jalabar Xho - Beautiful setting and shuts people up about diversity shit

2. Fight to be the "Yellow Emperor" in Yi Ti.

3. Anything to do with Asshai.

4. Robert's rebellion

5. Greyjoy rebellion

6. Dunk and Egg

7. War of the Ninepenny Kings

8. Aegon's conquest

9. Anything to do with whatever characters are alive after Game of Thrones ends

10. Gerion Lannister not being dead but rather kept sailing beyond Valyria, beyond Yi Ti and even beyond Asshai as he circumnavigates the globe.

11. Someone going more North than ever before.

12. Someone going south of Sothoryos.

There are endless possibilities OP.
I would shamelessly watch them all.
>>
>>71407176

Battle of the Trident

On a bigger scale of Battle of the bastards

Whole episode devoted to battle... no cuts to subplots.... just 60 mins at the Ravaged Riverlands
>>
>>71407176
Robert's Rebellion is a big no. You know what happens as we've been told for years. There's no twists to surprise anyone so it's pointless hence why the R + L bit was stitched into this season via three eye mind bending.

Dunk & Egg is your most likely continuation.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.