[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't think this is the best Godzilla movie? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: godzilla-vs-biollante-4.jpg (959 KB, 923x1280) Image search: [Google]
godzilla-vs-biollante-4.jpg
959 KB, 923x1280
You don't think this is the best Godzilla movie?

Why?
>>
>>71401289
The music isn't right, that's why.
>>
I'm a fag and my favorite is Eborah. It was my first one. But as far as "best" for me? GMK. Easily.
>>
>>71401407
The music was great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlyVD6YnQ-I
>>71401289
Only plebs think this isn't. Probably Hesei babies, ironically enough.
>>
>>71401407
I liked the music. Indiana Jones/James Bond feel. Went well with the action.
>>
>>71401452
Yeah vs Bio & GMK are very close.
>>71401407
The music was great.
>>
>>71401289
It's really good, but there's better.
>>
>>71401289
The original is better imo. Loved the genetic modification themes in Biollante, exactly the kind of sci fi stuff the series should explore, didn't like that the final confrontation is over in 2 minutes and Godzilla walks away just fine despite being the villain because Toho wanted easy writing for future sequels.
>>
>>71401289
Typical hallmarks of a Kazuki Omori Godzilla movie: neat ideas, so-so execution, needlessly overcrowded cast with spotty acting (granted, Japanese films in general can suffer from this), shitty aping of American action movies, and yeah, the music was off too. It's just boring when the monsters aren't on screen.

Also I hate that pointy-headed Godzilla suit they used on some scenes.
>>
>>71402804
That pointy-headed suit definitely pissed me off. Other than that I didn't mind the action.
>>
>>71402804
But the execution was superb.
No one's acting was bad.
No rip offs of american stuff.
Music was awesome.
Bullshit dude!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.