[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zod LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-28-20h40m07s324.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-28-20h40m07s324.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Zod LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71398523
Most would consider trying trying to destroy all life on earth to be something wrong. He was a great sympathetic villain and it would have been nice if he had a dramatic return in a sequel.
>>
>>71398523
dat nigga dead so he did at least one thing wrong lel
>>
>>71398523
He was trying to commit genocide on a global scale. I'm pretty sure that's wrong
>>
>>71400850
to save/protect krypton. That was the reason he was born. he's lawful evil.
>>
>have the technology to convert planets into a new kyrpton
>lel I will just do it on this already inhabited planet since fuck you thats why

yeah, great writing
>>
>>71400923
Yeah, this.

He had literally no reason to attack Earth. Except for petty revenge. Cunt deserved to be a millenial's pet cave troll.
>>
>>71400923
You don't understand that they would need the codex, which was absorbed in Superman's cells, and could be extracted from his dead corpse. They even explicitly state this in the movie, but youre so good at analyzing screenwriting that you must have overlooked it.
>>
>>71400923
yeah, like really

>can you just like, take Mars, there's already a shitload of water in the ice caps, and we haven't really been using it
>nah I'm gonna use your planet
>I sure wish I was strong enough to wring this fuckers neck, oh hey superman
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.