[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people that unironically like this I could imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Dooku_vs_yoda-min.jpg (100 KB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
Dooku_vs_yoda-min.jpg
100 KB, 1456x816
>There are people that unironically like this

I could imagine some retarded fan faggot nerds watching this scene in the theater for the first time and leaping from their seat going "YEAAAAAAAAAAH YODA KICK HIS ASS!" like some frat douche at a keggar

I truly feel sorrow for my generation
>>
JUST
>>
count KEKu looks like he's holding in a shit
>>
File: 1419212139074.jpg (27 KB, 395x405) Image search: [Google]
1419212139074.jpg
27 KB, 395x405
I saw this in a theater full of black people.

>AW SHEEET
>LOOK AT THAT LITTLE NIGGA
>SHIIIT
>HOPPIN AROUND
>NIGGA GOIN SUPA SAYAN
>FLIP HIS ASS YODA FUCK HIM UP DOGG
>SHIIIIIIIEEEEET
>LITTLE GREEN NIGGA CAN JUMP

That is my fondest, and only, memory of Episode 2. I don't really ever want to see it again, for lack of color commentary.
>>
>>71398465

This is the only acceptable post
>>
File: attackofthepoetry.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
attackofthepoetry.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>
New pasta, don't know how I feel about it.

That being said, this is objectively the worst board so not strongly either way.
>>
>>71398465
lmao that sounds fun as fuck
>>
Remember, people also unironically like this.
>>
95% of people who hate on the prequels are almost always hopping on the bandwagon so they can fit in with all their normalfag friends, and OP is no exception.

>b-but muh yoda isn't supposed to have a lightsaber ;_;

Literally kill yourself.
>>
File: 1465807015165.jpg (9 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1465807015165.jpg
9 KB, 303x276
>>71398846
>someone doesn't like something that is almost universally hated for being bad
>you say "I think I'll be a faggot fuck and like this just because everyone hates it"
>call out people for not liking it because your opinion is objectively superior
>can't give any arguments towards why it's a good movie, just call people who hate it bandwagoners
>wooden acting
>shit cgi
>a lot of shit doesn't add up with the original trilogy
>Fucking "metachlorians" bringing science to something that's supposed to be a mythical force
GTFO Anon go be a hipster somewhere else
>>
>>71399127
>someone doesn't like something that is almost universally hated for being bad
I won't argue that people hate the prequels because it's the cool thing to do

>you say "I think I'll be a faggot fuck and like this just because everyone hates it"
What's with all the name calling? You sound upset, friend

>call out people for not liking it because your opinion is objectively superior
Yes, and?

>can't give any arguments towards why it's a good movie, just call people who hate it bandwagoners
Explain how it's not a good movie

>wooden acting
That's mostly a problem with Anakin and Padme

>shit cgi
Which was groundbreaking in 1999

>a lot of shit doesn't add up with the original trilogy
Name 5 examples

>Fucking "metachlorians" bringing science to something that's supposed to be a mythical force
First, it's "midichorians". Second, they're never said to be what makes up the force, but rather they're what allows living beings to interact with it

>GTFO Anon go be a hipster somewhere else
Fresh off the boat from Reddit, I see
>>
>>71399127
I firmly believe that the Machete order is correct and that this means the prequels can stand with the originals except Episode I. Although if I could magically just start the movie on Tattooine and delete Jar Jar and make it a far better 90 minute movie then I would too.

>>71398720
That movie is a legit 8.5/10 in its Extended Cut. Snyder is one of the better directors of our time but keeps getting fucked hard by studios.
>>
File: 1467069637479.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1467069637479.png
156 KB, 362x259
>>71398465
>for lack of color commentary.
>>
>>71399913
>Explain how it's not a good movie
Terrible dialogue like "I truly, deeply love you."
Shitty unlikable characters.
Bad acting.
Bad CGI. Just because it was good at the time doesn't excuse it. Certain directors know how to utilize CGI and make it look good regardless of the time it was made. Jurassic Park still holds up. This doesn't. George was overly reliant on an underdeveloped technology. Spielberg knew how to mesh CG with real effects. George is just lazy.
Nonsensical convoluted plot which takes itself far to seriously.
Complete tonal break from original trilogy.
Very badly filmed action scenes. (Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith have some cool action scenes, but Attack of the Clones is mostly terrible. The lightsaber duels are laughably bad.)
Boring.
Terribly paced.
Bland cinematography.
>>
File: image.png (342 KB, 736x354) Image search: [Google]
image.png
342 KB, 736x354
>>71400569
Oof.
>>
>>71399913
>Fresh off the boat from Reddit, I see
Newfag spotted
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.