[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why this man wont be the one to marry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1000x666
Give me one good reason why this man wont be the one to marry Dany.

>both want the Iron Throne
>both dont really care about love
>Dany needs more support in Westeros
>Baelish has control over House Arryn and the knights of the Vale

He will sit on the throne and nobody can stop him
>>
>>71396083
The only thing Baelish has control over is his own cock
>>
File: Chihuahaleesi.jpg (25 KB, 471x240) Image search: [Google]
Chihuahaleesi.jpg
25 KB, 471x240
>>71396083
>Dany is going to conquer Westeros
>Needs to leave someone behind in Meereen to rule
>Instead of leaving a native, like Grey Worm, or a diplomat, like Missandei, she chooses the mercenary that's only on her side because of sex and money

GENIUS
>>
>>71396083
and Dany will sit on his face
>>
>>71396176
His cock is in total control of his brain and he only does anything if it may result Stark pussy.
>>
>>71396083
His only power is over the Vale, and that's temporary as Robin starts growing up and possibly marries some day.

He has no allies in any of the other Kingdoms and Olenna would snitch on killing Joffrey if for no other reason than to piss off Cersei and Littlefinger will be known as turning against his king. Olenna can at least say she did it cause Joffrey was a monster married to her granddaughter, Littlefinger helped for power and to get a Sansa to pimp out.
>>
>>71396330
Robin looks at Baelish like a father. He has Robin wrapped around his finger just like his mother was. Robin was going to throw his most loyal and trusted subordiante out of the moon door if Petyr told him to. Olenna has no reason to snitch on him. She hated Joffrey and Cersei from the beginning. Besides, if Baelish joined Dany than Baelish would be her ally since they would all be going after the throne.
>>
they put varys with dany so they can team up with cia and snow to fight the iceniggers
>>
>>71396083
Ikr.

It's destiny for him we should talk more about this
>>
>>71396083
varys would absolutely talk dany out of it.

Jon is king in the north, robin is thier cousin and the vale lords know what a shit he is.

he's a middleman whos power is diminishing fast now people realise they don't need him
>>
>>71396083
He'll be dead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.