[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Warcraft is based on the game World of Warcraft What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: xdsFTo7.jpg (81 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
xdsFTo7.jpg
81 KB, 1334x750
>Warcraft is based on the game World of Warcraft

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71396017
Whats wrong with his teeth?
>>
fuck off to /v/eddit
>>
It's based on Warcraft: Orcs and Humans ACSHUALLY
>>
>>71396017
I dont get it, is he mentally disabled?
>>
>>71396037
his british genes hit puberty late
>>
>>71396159

*Grabs you by the neck and holds you up*

Heh... Nice joke, kiddo. Real funny, huh? They teach you that one down at Reddit? Little bit of advice... Don't EVER make a joke like that again. We do things a little differently up here. Our content is original and our jokes, witty. Quips like the one you just made? Might as well be firing off flairs.

*Drops you* You get one warning, buddy boy. One warning. *Disappears, leaving only rose petals behind*
>>
>>71396037
He had to wear braces for a bit - idk if he still is though
>>
>>71396017
Is this movie really so shit as everyone is saying it is?
>>
>>71396726
not as shit as your mom
>>
>>71396017
He's not wrong.
>>
>>71396726
It's like a 5-6, editing is shit, but the good stuff is great when it works. Gul'dan is great, as well as Durotan. The orcs are basically the only good thing
>>
I bet movie is 6/10 for normalfags, and 8/10 for WoW neckbeards
>>
>>71396037
They are snapped
>>
>>71396925
He is though.
>>
>>71396925
do you think world of warcraft is the first warcraft game?
>>
>the conjuring 2 is the best horror movie I've seen in years
>never reviews or watches horror movies
>>
>>71396305
Top kek
>>
>>71401210
No, warcraft 3 was
>>
>>71396726
It's a flop both critically and financially. It's been out for like 3 weeks or something and still hasn't even made any profit yet. RT is sitting at 30% and everyone other than the diehard Blizzdrones have already forgotten this movie even exists.

The movie is terribly mediocre considering the hype and budget.

>inb4 idiots thinking they only needed to make 160 million to break even
>>
I'm normally very indifferent towards people I don't know, and don't build up strong opinions on others. But for whatever fucking reason I hate this guy. His face, his boring presentation, his shit-tier opinions. Albeit his viewers are the ones to blame for his success I guess
>>
he's pretty much right tbqhwy

it's a movie about wc3&wow orcs which are completely different from wc1 orcs
>>
>>71402974
>reading rotten tomatoes
>reading a bunch of libtard reviews comparing the warcraft movie to being pro trump

as mediocre as this movie may be, you're a retard for buying into blatant jewish propaganda

but then you're probably american so you just love your jewish masters
>>
>>71404643
>assblasted blizzdrone detected
>>
>>71404759
50 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>tell that to Zod's snapped neck
What did he mean by this? English is not my first language. How do you tell something to a snapped neck? I mean, even if it wasn't snapped, how?
>>
>>71404759
American "English"
>>
>>71396017
probably baiting nerds like yourself
>>
>>71396726
it's not as good as it could have been, considering its been in the works for about 8 years. warcraft actually has pretty rich lore and it fails to deliver that, giving us a CGI action movie instead.
>>
>>71405840
Which is a good thing. Metzen would have ruined the movie even more if he tried to insert anymore of his retarded retcons
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.