[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
watchmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
this guy basically proved

INT> AGI & STR
>>
he seemed to be pretty agile and strong though
>>
>>71391233
Ozy was all CHA and no INT
>>
Bubastis was the real hero of this story.
>>
>>71391248
thats the point, dude stacked INT and was able to acquire both AGI STR in the process
>>
Based Thirty-five minute Man
>>
>>71391248
This.

He was clearly faster and stronger than inky and the owl guy
>>
>>71391283

>Alien psychic squid is too far fetched and weird to include
>Still have Bubastis with absolutely no explanation

I think the film ending is fine but Snyder should have just said fuck it and kept the Lovecraftian beast in. Unless the studio told him to change it.
>>
>>71391233
His collar looks like a dead negro vagina being penetrated by the new guy in the morgue.
>>
>>71391396
Dr. Manhattan being posed as the villain always made more sense within the context of the movie than the alien psychic squid since Snyder didn't want to waste any time on Adrian's science boat.
>>
>>71391509

That's fair, but I don't get what Blake's supposed to have seen that unnerved him to that extent in the film. If it was that Veidt is trying to replicate Dr Manhattan's power signature to massacre people, that doesn't seem like it'd rattle him as hard as a genetic catastrophe like the alien. I can live with either though.
>>
>>71391488
you seem to know an unsettling amount about what a dead negro vagina looks like
>>
Took the same I always choose
including Confirmed Bachelor
>>
>>71391583
Yeah supposedly he must've seen "something" and your guess is as good as mine and that scene where he's crying in Moloch's room is the one scene that bothers me the most because this one really doesn't make a bit of sense. Not even the Ultimate Cut expands on this, so if you didn't read the comic you're basically left wondering.
>>
>>71392103
I have a sign up out the front of my house that reads: "dead nigger storage"
>>
Well, Ozymandias is technically INT + AGI + STR. The guy killed the comedian without breaking a sweat. He stops bullets with his bare hand. He is a mastermind, but had developed his body and skills to perfection
>>
It's been a very long time since I read the comic but what exactly is the explanation for him being initiate ly faster and stronger than owl and RAARRRL? If I recall wasn't the whole deal that the only one with legitimate powers was Manhattan?
>>
>>71391233
>INT > AGI & STR

He's a total Mary Sue, he has them all maxed out
>>
>>71392774
*infinitely faster and stronger
>>
what the fuck is this AGI thing you retards keep parotting? it's DEX
>>
File: feel atom_0.jpg (29 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
feel atom_0.jpg
29 KB, 640x712
Watchmen spiritual sequel Pax Americana when?
>>
>>71392871
AGI is S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Which is Fallout
>>
File: dasschwarzeauge-logo1.jpg (81 KB, 625x210) Image search: [Google]
dasschwarzeauge-logo1.jpg
81 KB, 625x210
>>71392871
>not having both
>>
>>71392227
Well, the idea of killing millions of people and knowing that it is for the greater good can be enought o make a guy like the Comedian go nuts. He won't tell anybody because he understands it's for the better. By veidt can't trust him going drunk and talking nonsesnses with formers supervillains.

I guess how that massacre is gonna happen is irrelevant.
>>
Is he Gary stu?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.