[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 Years ago today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: not soulless or pretentious.jpg (23 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
not soulless or pretentious.jpg
23 KB, 510x755
10 Years ago today.
>>
*cricket sound
>>
>>71389926
I didn't expect much more. People on this board are plebs and memers anyway.
>>
This is how you know that MoS "fans" are just Snyder cocksuckers. They never say anything about this movie.
>>
>>71388675
The plane scene is still the best Superman moment and Spacey is still the best Lex
>>
>>71390830
What is there to say about it? It was he second worse Superman movie after Superman 4
>>
>>71390830
It sucks and MoS is FAR superior.
>>
>>71388675
>Not a single punch delivered in that movie
>a fucking autistic son with super-sneeze
>cucked by some random faggot while looking for his destroyed planet

This movie could have been so much better...
But it's still pretty decent
>>
>>71391054
this

and best Lois

t b h
>>
File: 1463791478743.png (17 KB, 228x200) Image search: [Google]
1463791478743.png
17 KB, 228x200
I hated when I was 14. I watched on TV a while ago and related to Superman.

Returns' Supes was the most relatable. Christopher Reeve played a SuperChad
>>
>>71390830
I also don't talk about the shits i take
>>
>>71394014
stop shitting in your undies
>>
>>71388675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFFieIQ8Eo0
>>
>>71390830
I'm a huge fan of MoS and I really enjoyed Returns. It's 10 years old, and MoS is 3 years old with an ongoing story and a sequel that just got released. Wtf do you think will be talked about more?
>>
i really liked superman returns

the main complaint seemed to be faggots saying he didnt punch enough people which is why we now have man of steel and bvs

w/e
>>
>>71393277
Superman wasn't the one who got cucked m8
>marry qt reporter grill
>raise her autistic son
>her ex comes back after ten years
>she immediately jumps on his dick
>end up being forced to save the man who ruined your marriage
Superman is a total chad
>>
>>71391054
This is actually true.

Also the music during that part is 10/10
>>
>>71388675
I remember seeing that exact poster as an ad in a magazine and freaking out because it was the first I heard about a new superman movie.
>>
>tfw I had the flu
>tfw I rewatched this with flu brain
>tfw that incredible opening
>tfw that astounding plane chase
>tfw people actually being in happy awe of Superman as he does heroic stuff
>tfw that bullet to the eye
>tfw that nigga lifts a CONTINENT laced with kryptonite
>tfw everything in it completely resonated with me and if I watch it again now I feel like I'll never see it as the beautiful film I watched on that sickly afternoon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.