[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So she's gonna get creamed right? > invading Westeros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: khaleesi.jpg (173 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
khaleesi.jpg
173 KB, 600x450
So she's gonna get creamed right?

> invading Westeros when winter is beginning
> army consists of Dothraki and unsullied
> both used to warm weather, and wear minimal clothing/armor
> dragons are reptiles and presumably cold blooded, and will therefore be useless in Westeros

Give me one good reason why her army stands a chance against countless knights that have lived in Westeros their entire lives and know how to survive the winter.

I'm expecting a major defeat like Hitler invading Russia in the winter. If she actually wins it won't make any sense whatsoever.
>>
She's mai waif
>>
>>71361068
>creamed
>not blacked
>>
>implying dany sue and muh dragons are going to get creamed by anything other than jon snow's ice cock
>>
What? It will be a cakewalk until she opposes the WW which will be a le ebin CGI-fest where D&D spends the entire HBO-budget on trying to be LOTR.
>>
>>71361153
She's already been blacked by Xaro
>>
they can make sweaters
>>
She'll win because everyone hates the crown right now.
>>
>dragons will be useless in westeros
lmao have you been paying attention at all?
>>
>>71361264
Have we ever seen what happens to a dragon in cold weather?
>>
>>71361068
GoT is all about killing off for shock value. Dany will die, her dragons will perish and Cersei and Euron will rule Westeros.
>>
because it's not just her and her troops
Varys made a deal with the Martells and the Tyrells before teleporting back to "dragon's bay"
She has a part of the iron fleet
The northerners will not fight her, they'll make a deal, and the vale is on their side
The Freys have basically been eradicated single-handedly by arya
Who is going to stop her? The Lannisters with one (Jamie) competent battle commander and the mountain by themselves?
It's all of westeros+Dany+dragons vs the lannisters, and you think she'll lose?
>>
It'll probably be a major plot point during the next season that her army isn't used to cold, and most of her soldiers will probably die from it rather than in battle. She's winning regardless.
>>
>main character with thickest plot armor
>army of unsullied
>army of dothraki
>a fleet of iron born
>3 dragons (her ancestor conquered westeros with just 3 dragons)

and now she has
>dorne support
>tyrell support

She's the most powerful ruler in the show
>>
>>71361300
> Varys made a deal with the Martells and the Tyrells before teleporting back to "dragon's bay"

Aren't most of them dead? Are their armies even that good?

> She has a part of the iron fleet

True, but she still has to invade the land too.
>>
>>71361210
Dany is pure
>>
Anyone got a magnet for a 720p upload?
>>
File: ro11689.png (342 KB, 736x354) Image search: [Google]
ro11689.png
342 KB, 736x354
>>71361411
>Dany is pure

lmao
>>
>friendly reminder that euron greyjoy is will cross dany in the narrow sea with his fleet, and when dany rejects him he will call forth his kraken and a huge sea battle will take place.
>dragons cant burn something that hides under water.

Euron will ofcourse lose because of the WOMEN STRONG plot of the series, but dany will have lost a big part of her army by then.
>>
>>71361530
Have there been any hints of a kraken in the show?

Cause jesus fuck that would be awesome
>>
File: 1335901484905.jpg (59 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1335901484905.jpg
59 KB, 331x319
>>71361522
>now this is what I call pod racing
>>
She is going to get Littlefingered.
>>
>>71361605
i think there is a hint about it in the books.
But in the books euron found a magic horn when he was on his pirate adventure.
The claim is that the person who blows the magic horn can take controls of the dragons who hear it.
that part has been completly cut out of the series.
>>
>>71361605
No and it's not gonna happen
>>
>>71361755
They could still show it in flashbacks or something idk
>>
what about Euron?
what will he do now that Dany does not need his ships?

Will he side with Cersei? And attack Dany?
>>
>>71361297
Such horse shit. Only two main PoV characters have ever been killed off for good, and that was years ago.
>>
>>71361769
it would take too much out of the budget for CGI.
That money is needed for the dragons, the white walkers, and the pay of all those B-list actors who hold the show ransom if they dont get payed more every episode.

And thats why Mace tyrell had a really shit armor and why all the direwolfs and wun wun got killed of.
>>
>>71361107
The waif us dead Anon. Arya stabbed her, get over it.
>>
>>71361484
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77EFB1E5428E0FB17A642AB4F35D67E59E7AAE33&dn=game+of+thrones+s06e10+720p+hdtv+x264+avs+rartv&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.bittorrent.am.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A1337%2Fannounce

just watched it true 720p
>>
>>71361605

no, their existence has been alluded to in the books but not in the show and even in the books euron is hardly. there is a shitload of material and characterization for the iron islands and especially euron that they seem to have completely cut out of the show due to time constraints, which leaves me extremely skeptical that they're going to be able to establish him as a credible threat to dany/westeros in the few episodes they have next season. he also may have the powers of shadowbinders and wargs and could possibly attempt to kill the gods (literally).
>>
>>71361300
>The northerners will not fight her, they'll make a deal, and the vale is on their side
>Little finger won't do everything he can to get on the throne.

ok
>>
>>71362001
> and could possibly attempt to kill the gods (literally).

what

how?
>>
File: maxikek.png (309 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
maxikek.png
309 KB, 420x420
>>71361522
>>
>>71362049
they already showed that sansa knows that littlefinger wont let jon be king of the north.
what do you think that retarded part was about littlefinger look pissed when sansa smiled and everyone was kneeling to jon.

sansa will kill littlefinger next season.
>>
>>71362001

>even in the books euron is hardly

should say "hardly confirmed to have a kraken in his armada".
>>
She's going to fuck up the White Walkers without much trouble and then be the final villain of the series.
>>
>/tv/ actually believes the "Dany is Sauron with a foreign horde of monsters" meme
>Dany allies with two of the most influential houses in Westeros
>Dany will be welcomed as a hero who dethrones Cersei, the actual villain

How mad are you faggots right now? Pretty fucking mad, I imagine.
>>
>>71362052

https://madeinmyr.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/a-black-eye-shining-with-malice-thoughts-concerning-eurons-black-magic-and-potential-dark-powers/

this is the theory i was referring to. make no mistake, its mostly speculation and very little has been confirmed but everything is based on information directly from the books and its not far-fetched when you consider the need to establish another big bad after the inevitable defeat of the boltons.

also the new aeron chapter that GRRM read recently details visions damphair has of euron sitting on the iron throne surrounded by the rotting bodies of the gods (the seven, r'hllor, even the drowned god).
>>
>>71362194
>littlefinger look pissed
Not really, that was textbook littlefinger smarmy smile, he didn't look pissed at all.
>>
Not a bookfag, but do we have any confirmation that any of the gods outside of R'hllor actually exist? Since we've seen actual miracles committed in his name, do any of the other gods (the seven, drowned god, etc etc) have anything like that backing them up?
>>
File: 1435528591021.gif (443 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1435528591021.gif
443 KB, 500x319
>>71361522
>>
>>71361991
Thanks m8
>>
>>71361287
>be dragon
>me feel cold
>me make fire
>me feel warm again
Not too hard to imagine, really
>>
>BRAAAVOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0
>>
>>71362478

no not really, and im pretty sure martin has expressed in the past that he wont ever explicitly confirm the validity of any of the religions. but euron seems to lend some credence to them existing and if the fan theory is correct he could try and usurp them and become extremely powerful
>>
>>71362706

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71361068
Creampied
>>
>>71361068
>got
>logic and military strategy

pick only one.
>>
I really hope she is killed in the last episode. We all know she'll make it to the final few episodes, but I don't want her stupid, annoying, boring ass to live happily ever after.
>>
>>71361068
In D&D westeros, "winter" is something that only affects the north, teh riverlands, the lannister part of teh country and the vale.

D&D westeros has Dorne, kingslanding and presumably highgarden perpetually in sunny weather (whereas in the most recent book, king's landing is described as having long icicles in the last chapter) So Danaerys's army can just wait there if need be.
>>
Just don't think about it bro, fucking DRAGONS man
Have you seen that little girl proclaim John king of the north? That was fucking awesome
>>
>>71361068
The show doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and her season 7 shit will all be about landing and setting up the army.
>>
But it's still hot and warm down south and Dany is gonna be there in short time. All the north cucks will get BTFO by Jack Frost and his army while trying to fend off Dragons from the south at the same time.
>>
imagine the mongols invading 1800s america across the pacific

where are the supply lines

how do you sustain an army of 300,000

how do you get an army full of horsemen to achieve jack shit when they have no concept of prolonged sieges or wet, muddy terrain.

if dany doesn't get completely fucking steamrolled when she lands in westeros this show is fucking terrible
>>
>>71361068
>So she's gonna get creamed right?

but she's got the power of FRIENDSHIP
>>
>>71361661
she has tyrion AND varys on her side to see through any bullshit he might try to cook up.
>>
In the show there is literally no one that has the strength to fuck with her besides Euron and the others. Shell get fucked up in some other way hopefully.
>>
>>71362706
that video is #1
>>
>>71364387
Dragons are going to do fuck and all in the northmate, besides Jon would bend the knee if dany promised to help him fight the night king.
>>
>>71364501
Whos going to actually hold out? I'd imagine every house is going to pledge to the last targ as cersei has fucked over everybody and there's been a war going since the end of season 1.
>>
She honestly needs to get her shit kicked in at some point, an all powerful Queen who never loses does not make a good hero.
>>
how did varys teleport to dorne and then teleport to danaerys's fleet in the space of an episode?
>>
>>71364902
Its not like she has any commanders herself either nor has she fought a significant battle yet
>>
She'll be fine

Euron will royally fuck her shit but the tyrells either via redwyne or Tarly will save her and then it's 50 thousand tyrells and the remains of danys host + the dornish against Cerseis ~30 give or take 10k

But it won't matter

The end of next season is literally cersei losing, Jona army marching on kings Landing after victory at the trident and Jaime and his host entering kings landing, to find cersei screaming to have them burned by wildfire and Jaime killing her
>>
>>71361068
>Give me one good reason why her army stands a chance against countless knights that have lived in Westeros their entire lives and know how to survive the winter.

she has the ultimate siege weapon, their only knowledge of how to stop that weapon is some shit their great grandfathers taught them or something in a book.
>>
>>71361068
No she will win and it won't make any sense what so ever.
>>
>>71364999
>to find cersei screaming to have them burned by wildfire and Jaime killing her
gosh can't wait for this pottery
>>
>>71361068
I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHERE IS MY FUCKING BUD SPENCER STICKY
>>
>>71361068
You forget the 80k tyrells and 20k sandsnek and Yara's 100 good ships .
Oh, and plot armor.
>>
>>71364902
She's gonna lose her dragon(s) probably before the battle with the walkers

Drogon is gonna be the last and he's gonna be fucking massive, that's all she'll have left, like aegon all she ever needed was dragons, she'll probably engulf the red keep in flames after Jaime kills cersei and leaves the capital, and she'll enter the ash covered throne room with nothing but drogon

She'll die in the end though. One way or another she is a secondary antagonist disguised as a sympathic protagonist, cersei and her are based off the same character so it makes sense
>>
>Dany and Jon make alliance
>Jon and his new army fight white walkers in north
>Dany fights Highgarden and Dorne
>>
>>71365079
It's gonna be corny but we all know it's happening
>>
>>71365184
>dany fights targaryens loyalists that declared for her and all absolutely hate the lannisters specifically cersei

Are you retarded?
>>
>>71361411
Pure shit
>>
File: 1466434019403.jpg (53 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
1466434019403.jpg
53 KB, 600x392
>>71361068
> dragons are reptiles and presumably cold blooded

>cold-blooded
They breath FUCKING FIRE

A cold blooded animal that big would be extremely sluggish. Just like dinosaurs the dragons must be warm blooded. They fly for fucksake, that is a high metabolism activity.
>>
the dragons will die on the journey
in the last scene where Varys pssh, nothing personnels to the ship from Dorne you can actually see it is just an ocean. Where will these dragons eat/sleep, huh? Checkmate Valyrians
>>
>>71362299
>Dorne
>influential
All of my keks
>>
>>71361068

hey this show is objectively trash please stop spamming threads about it when there is a general
>>
>>71361068
Are you stupid?

She has the support of the Tyrells and Dorne. On top of her armies of shitskins. It s absolute poetry

>The high class and the mudslimes betraying the white peoples of Westeros to bring in more rapists
>>
>>71361411
pure garbage
>>
>>71365376
Magic
>>
>Tyrion once fended off Stannis to save KL
>now he's on the invading end
I just want to see the cucked look on her face as she sees him with Dany and Dragons.
>>
>>71365496
In the books, she'll set off the wildfire and destroy all of KL.
In the show, they already blew their wildfire load, so who knows
>>
File: 1465703388332.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1465703388332.png
226 KB, 468x345
>>71365402
>one of the best reviewed TV shows in history
>cultural load stone
>movie quality production values
hipster pls go
>>
>>71361300

Jamie won't be fighting for the Lannisters any more.
>>
>>71365430
GOTTTEMMMM
>>
>>71361068
one thread says cersei has no chance
other thread says dany has no chance

do you guys ever get tired of shitposting desu
>>
>>71362462

That C sec scar...

Jesus.
>>
>>71365557
>movie quality production values

I might have high standards, but the production value is shit imo. Cheap CGI, bad lighting, literal no name actors, second rate writers. Besides the last 1,5 episode S6 screams garbage
>>
File: Cersei watching ppl BBQ.jpg (64 KB, 494x971) Image search: [Google]
Cersei watching ppl BBQ.jpg
64 KB, 494x971
Bow to your new Queen shitlords
>>
File: 1465163068653.gif (3 MB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
1465163068653.gif
3 MB, 320x256
>>71365665
you're autistic
>>
File: Cerseis last win.jpg (121 KB, 991x930) Image search: [Google]
Cerseis last win.jpg
121 KB, 991x930
>>
>>71361300
>Who is going to stop her? The Lannisters with one (Jamie) competent battle commander and the mountain by themselves?

This is canon.
>>
>>71362359
I don't understand why they had to cut all of the colored hairs/ lips out of the show. They did in the earlier season with the evil magicians who took muh dragons before. It was just such a cool way of showing that euron had black magic. It would've literaly cost nothing.

Also no golden teeth.

Can anyone explain why cutting the little things made sense to D$D? Half boob was questionable too.
>>
File: you_got_my_money.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
you_got_my_money.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Let's all remember the real casualties of war, like the girl who fucked Pycelle for free.
>>
>>71365586
They're both right, only da kween in da norf will survive the war.
>>
>>71366195
Hillary was right.
Women truly are the ones that suffer most from war
>>
>>71361755
That horn blowtorches whoever blows it. Funny thing about the Targaryans...
>>
>>71365963

the simplest answer is that i think they dont realize the importance of it. also think about the much broader audience theyre writing for now as opposed to the first two or three seasons. you really think these people will grasp subtle implications.

i just dont understand how theyre going to set up euron as a worthy antagonist without the dragon horn and/or the ability to wield black magic. its possible that both are still forthcoming, and with so many storylines either done or about to converge they might try and squeeze everything in in the seven episodes they have next year. but i really feel that theyre going to botch everything about crows eye like they pretty much already have
>>
>>71366278
they dont have magic fire immunity
>>
She needs to win to fulfill the sjw agenda
>>
>>71362462
You said Dany then described Cersei.
>>
>>71361755
>euron found a magic horn when he was on his pirate adventure.
Tell me how the books are so much better than the show again?
>>
>>71361068
Not every part of westeros is affected harshly by winter. The Crownlands (where King's Landing is situated) are pretty temperate with almost Mediterranean climate in the King's Landing area. Everything beneath that is even warmer, with only the North and the kingdoms right beneath it being really harshly affected by winter.

It's not like the Dothraki and the Unsullied can't put on a few pelts or warmer clothes either.
>>
>>71365557
>cultural load stone
>load stone
>>
>>71365181
Which character?
>>
>>71366695
>the crag
>riverlands
>>
>>71366586
BECAUSE ITS DEEP AND YOU ALWAYS KNOW IN DETAIL WHAT THE CAHARACTERS ARE EATING
>>
>>71362359
Why the gods are even a thing?

Considering how they didn't do jack shit to save any of their followers one would think they are bullshit.
>>
>>71366195
>Pycelle

hilarious how writers can't do nothing better with side characters than >lol, he is ded
I'm still butthurt about Roose, such a great conspirator and caught by off guard with the simplest of plan, I mean come on
>>
>>71366995
that old cunt die for a reason.

all hail Queen Cersei first of her name.
>>
>>71361068
wut? she's allied with the 2 houses that lost the least in the war, has a giant fleet, unsulied, dotraki, ironborn ships (and will get more once Euron dies and Yara becomes queen)

there is basically no opposition left apart from the zombies that are allergic to fire and the dozen or so WW that control them and can be 1 shot by obsidian or Valirian swords
>>
File: 1443928052451.jpg (2 MB, 3840x5740) Image search: [Google]
1443928052451.jpg
2 MB, 3840x5740
>>71361068
We knew the Dothraki would be worthless since S1.

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8
>>
She has magical womyn powers
>>
>>71367139
shes got plenty of westerosi soldiers to add to the dothraki though.

Anyone who thinks her army isn't overpowered, is retarded.
>>
>>71361522

Holy kek
>>
File: 1452161925036.jpg (37 KB, 1024x570) Image search: [Google]
1452161925036.jpg
37 KB, 1024x570
>>71367242
Her army is OP. Which is why Euron is going to meet her at sea and put half of it at the bottom of the ocean before going out in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>71364902
it does for the main GoT audience which is 18-30 year old women
>>
>>71363861
It get colder in slower the closer you get to the equator, It just started snowing hard in Winterfell, chill out for a second.
>>
>>71361371
>her ancestor conquered westeros with just 3 dragons
There's quite a huge difference in the quality of those dragons though.
>>
>>71367329
I'm actively rooting for Euron now, Clarke has somehow managed to ruin Daenarys for me.
>>
>>71367329
>before going out in a blaze of glory.
>going out.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragon_horn
>>
>>71365437
In the book, the dragons have basically lava for blood.
When Drogon is in the arena where Dany flies off on him, he gets stabbed and shot with arrows, but the metal of anything that pierced him would melt, he was that damn hot.
>>
>>71362706
10/10 my sides are in orbit
>>
>>71367105
I have no problem with him dying, but all this work making me think he is a big player by deceiving everyone in KL about his physique, yet he goes out with a whimper
Or Rickon without even saying a sentence in the whole show, just because a Stark must die
>>
The way I see this going, the final season is going to be hilarious.

Dennis will come to Westeros with her stacked out dream team army and shit will hit the fan.

White Walkers go south of the wall, meet the Northern dream team and shit will hit the fan.

Stannis is still alive! Lol, now he's dead for real.

The Northern dream team will get their shit pushed all the way in and have to retreat South to Kings' Landing.

Dennis will run into unexpected difficulties against Euron and The Lannisters and the Northern dream team joins forces with Dennis's dream team to form the army of ice and fire.

Cerci risks destroying all of Kings' Landing to deny Dennis. Jamie is forced to become Queen slayer to prevent this.

Jora turns into The Thing, CIA almost becomes king before getting crushed by the big guy, Theon goes back to being Reek and Arya doesn't get to complete her list but re-unites with her wolf and gets to be a magic spinster

After many characters die in the battle, Dennis gets to be Queen for a day before her dragon goes mental and she starts being a bitch.

White Walkers get thwarted by Bran worging and Sam maestering.

Mad Dennis gets killed by Jon Snow, probably being worged by Ned or something like that.

Sansa gets to be Queen of the North and her and Jamie agree to support Brienne as Queen of Westeros.

We get the matriarchy we so desperately need and lots of death twists along the way.
>>
>>71361068
Winter just started, bud, it's not that fucking cold yet. Also, there were dragons in Westeros before so I'm pretty sure they are capable of adaptation. I'm expecting them to land closer to Dorne and march up North toward King's Landing. Especially since Dorne and Highgarden might end up becoming her allies. Plus she has those few from the Iron Isles too.
>>
>>71367585
>I have no problem with him dying, but all this work making me think he is a big player by deceiving everyone in KL about his physique, yet he goes out with a whimper
Yeah I actually expected him to bitchslap a few kids, since he's actually just pretending
>>
File: d12PHIL-1009x1023.jpg (125 KB, 1009x1023) Image search: [Google]
d12PHIL-1009x1023.jpg
125 KB, 1009x1023
>>71362462
Why do you support slavery, Anonymous?
>>
>>71366586
What the fuck is wrong with that?
You literally get a black magic-wielding pirate with a horn that can mindfuck dragons.
That's actually good.
>>
>>71361068
I'd cream her if you know what i mean
>>
>>71367712
actually, white walkers are the good guys, fighting for the true lords, the forest children and their own lebensraum
>>
I really fucking hate her and D&D give her 4ft thick plot armor.
>>
>>71366342
I don't think it's specific as to which fire Dany is immune to, but I can't imagine a horn which lets you control dragons but it lights you on fire could be for any purpose other than this super unique Targaryan only thing.
>>
>>71362299
I'm enjoying Stannis being alive in the books.
>>
>>71367329
Okay, but at what point exactly is Theon going to get his lava cock?
>>
>>71366975
Just like real life
>>
The only thing standing in her way are the Lannisters and Freys who have just been worn down in recent wars, and she's getting help from most of the south. It's going to be a walk in the park
>>
I honestly wanted Jon to be Ned's bastard. R + L = J felt so obvious. The books will be better r-right?
>>
File: chaos is a ladder.jpg (387 KB, 1600x721) Image search: [Google]
chaos is a ladder.jpg
387 KB, 1600x721
>>71361522
why is there not a photoshop of pod behind her.

The very least you could do is put podrick on the side and have the caption, "and now this is what I call racing, pod"
>>
What's going to happen to my man Jorah? He's going to be okay, right?
>>
Booo we didnt see her fuck the dwarf
>>
File: smugtrifecta.jpg (42 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
smugtrifecta.jpg
42 KB, 600x489
>Daenerys defeats Euron
>Daenerys defeats Cersei
>she kills Cersei in front of Jaime
>fast forward a week
>the official crowning ceremony takes place
>before the crowning, there is a banquet
>a bard sticks around Daenerys
>bows in front of her
>starts playing
>Tyrion feels that the song is familiar
> https://youtu.be/ECewrAld3zw
>before he realizes, Jaime stabs Daenerys in the back
>"the Lannisters send their regards"
>escapes Gerold Dayne style
>>
>>71366695
It will be the coldest winter ever, the white walkers are coming things can change.
>>
>>71368163
>>71361522
Okay dammit, I did it myself
>>
>>71362299
You forgot the part at the end when she runs Westeros into the ground because she couldn't even handle ruling one fucking city.
>>
>>71364501
DUDE DRAGONS LMAO
>>
>>71364501
one of the big reasons the mongols were so succesful is that they didnt need supply lines, all they needed was grass, from what ive seen in the show, westeros has a bunch of grass. they cant deal with sieges but thats why you have 3 giant as fuck lizards raining fire from the sky
>>
>>71366995
why did they have the kids kill him, literally just dramatic value or was there an actual reason like the kids never liked his old ass or something
>>
>>71361068
Dragons are warm blooded you cunt otherwise they would have died in the underground pen.

Also they are fucking magic.
>>
File: far-out.gif (2 MB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
far-out.gif
2 MB, 375x211
>>71367712
I've been searching /tv/ for almost an hour now looking for a rock solid in depth prediction of the end of the story. No idea if your predictions will come true, but it's good stuff. Best post I've seen in a while.
>>
>>71368163
Why would CIA do that?
>>
>>71366258
kek
>>
>Slave army
>Mercenary company
>Barbarian horde that is known for raping and murdering
>3 Dragons known for eating the common folk and their cattle
>She is meant to be the hero
What the fuck.
>>
>>71373418
>Daenaerys' plan to bring peace and order to Westeros by injecting it with thousands and thousands of Dothraki savages, former slaves, and Greyjoys
It's an allegory for the Migrant Crisis. Dany will kill Westerosi culture over the next season once she rules over something until Jon declares Brexit and leaves forever
>>
>>71361203
Aren't WW weak to dragons or something?
>>
>>71361983
Absolutely this. The dragons will likely be featured more prominently than ever next season, and they need all the budget they can wring out of this series.
>>
Does Dany or Cersei have better feet?
>>
>>71362478
The many-faced god is up to some bullshit I guess.
>>
>>71361068

I hope Dany gets BTFO. She's just been constantly "winning", there's no drama or conflict there, it's fucking boring.
>>
>>71363861
Just wait, fatty talked about fall colours to Gilly. Next season is going to start with King's Landing covered in snow. And Marg climbing out of the rubble ;_;
>>
>>71373339
read the file name, also it is just a cool picture
>>
File: sam-studying-dick magic.jpg (156 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
sam-studying-dick magic.jpg
156 KB, 1024x576
>>71367956
>what point exactly is Theon going to get his lava cock?
That's why they have Sam at Old Town researching this at the library.
>>
>>71365537
Just blew one of the caches. In the books how does Marg die?
>>
>>71361300

You're forgetting something.

This is a XXI. century TV show known for he "shock value".

If things are going in an obvious direction they will HAVE TO make a twist or people would claim it was flat and predictable.

Dany is too strong now. Something will happen.

The BINGO includes: storm, dragonhorns, arya slitting her throat, her coalition falling apart, shadow assasination, warlocks from asshai
>>
>>71365376
>using science and logic in a game of memes thread
>>
>>71361407
There were almost no soldiers lost in Dorne's uprising. Literally just the big black guy. And there were no Tyrell soldiers at the sept. They just lost the heirs. Most of their forces are probably back at high garden. Dany has the biggest army in the world right now.
>>
>>71374181
Dude, they spent much time talking about marriage. Consider that one too.
>>
>>71373927
Isn't the many faced god basically every god?
>>
>>71374181
The last season WAS flat and predictable.

It has lost its mojo imo.
>>
I hope Sam doesn't show up at all in Season 7 like Bran did and then show up in the last episode of season 8 when Jon is fighting a losing battle against the whitewalkers. Shooting lightning and fire from his hands to save the day.
>Jon, I became a wizard!
>>
Why are the Dothraki not getting seasick on the ships?
>>
>>71370542
Made my day. Thank you Anon
>>
>>71374178
Second-hand homosexuality
>>
>>71374181
>shadow assassination

Still mad they used this once and promptly forgot about it.
>>
>>71374865
you're welcome
>>
>>71361068
She's invading with an army of rapists and murders, a navy of rapists and murders, three monsters she can barely control, and a barren womb.

Even if she wins, she loses.
>>
>>71367139
PLATE MAIL CANT MELT STEEL SIGDS
>>
>>71361068
Through dick

u n i te
n
i
t
e
>>
>>71361930
Ned, Catelyn, Jon, just off the top of my head you're already wrong.
>>
File: Granamyr.png (227 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Granamyr.png
227 KB, 512x384
>>71361068
She has dragons. She'll probably follow her usual pattern.
>easily conquer with little effort
>welcomed willingly by the people
>turns out she doesn't know how to fucking rule and is stuck in a situation she can't win without help
>still comes out thinking her shit smells like roses
>>
File: 1447356305112.gif (885 KB, 280x216) Image search: [Google]
1447356305112.gif
885 KB, 280x216
Dany always wins bb.

Feels great being on the winning side.
>>
>>71362478
Bran can accessed the memories of weirwood trees, symbols of the old gods, and it wouldn't make sense for him to see the memories of certain trees if they weren't mystical/magical. The Many-Faced God at least utilizes some mystical/magical force for the Faceless Men. I won't fall for the scenario that it's all just dress up and people's faces. The impression we receive from the show and books is that characters can't tell a Faceless Man is wearing a human face. The supernatural has to be involved, then. But, yes, R'hllor is the true god, and if I lived in the ASOIAF universe, I would be worshiping The Lord of Light. The other gods are seriously not trying when compared to the Red God, especially how helpless the Faith of Seven are. Lazy, all of them.
>>
>>71361068
>countless knights
most of them are dead senpai
>>
>>71373544
jon finally goes to kings landing looking for help finds dany just nopes the fuck out and joins the white walkers
>>
>>71361068
>it won't make any sense whatsoever

Like the target demographic cares
>>
>>71371072
she couldnt rule one city because she drastically changed the social/ecomonic/political climate by outlawing slavery. if she goes to westeros and sayz "im da queen now", nothing will really change. you think the north will somehow radically change because theres a new cunt in kings landing? that was literally a point in season 1 (or 2) when dany was told everybody holds secret toasts in her name and some other guy tells her shes fucking retarded and nobody would care
>>
>inb4 the shit with dorne falls apart over Danys little Lannister.

Tyrion might not have gave to much of a fuck about his family but his niece was one of the few he did
>>
>>71361068

Normally i'd say yes, because Op Barbarossa and Napolean's invasion of Russia are a thing. But Dany is behind so much luck and plot armor that she won't.
>>
>>71361068
Stop mansplaining with your logic! She is a strong lesbian dragonkin womyn and she will smash the wheel of patriarchy.
>>
>>71377487
Cat and Jon both came back
>>
>>71365557
>horrible writing
Not that I disagree, but Dumb and Dumber fucked the show big time with their inability to convey a meaningful and coherent story.
>>
Op seems to be forgetting that Cercei has no allies, except maybe the Freys, (The Tullys won't be on her side for long once they get wind of The King in the North) and if everyone didn't hate that cunt before, literally everyone in Kings Landing is going to know that she blew up half the city. Once Dany gets there everyone in KL will be itching to throw Cercei under the nearest bus.
>>
>>71378110
>lesbian
muh Daario tho
>>
>>71366695
Actually there's snow in King's Landing during the Winter. AFAIK only Oldtown and Dorne are unaffected by the seasons.

That being said, I doubt it will snow in Kings Landing at all in the show due to it being filmed in Croatia.
>>
>Jon rules the North
>Sansa rules the Vale

OBVIOUS!
>>
>>71377788
D&D pls go
>>
>>71361287
Samething that happens to everything else
>>
>>71378555
kek
>>
>>71378555
>>71361287
undead ice dragons?
>>
File: 1442045481242.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442045481242.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>71378555
>>
File: Sindragosa.full.172190.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sindragosa.full.172190.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1200
>>71378639
Soon...
>>
>>71365665
I honestly can't name another live-action show that matches the CGI of GoT. In comparison to Hollywood Blockbusters, it's fairly mediocre. However, I knew anything of GoT and saw it for the time, I would assume it was a high budget 90s film. In a couple more decades, tv might actually might be on pair with major studios, to the point the difference in special effects are minuscule. Why would anyone watch a movie then when TV can do a better job?
>>
>>71361068
>I'm expecting a major defeat like Hitler invading Russia in the winter
Except the Eastern front was 4 years of intense, heavy fighting with millions of men, supplies and equipment with emphasis on mobile warfare. It was long and hard and not the best example.

Anyway, Dany will either stomp or be stomped almost immediately. And it all depends on the opening stages. I see Euron being a big threat here, since he could potentially decimate Dany's fleet, and he hasn't done anything yet so far. Plus there's always hope of Dragonbinder, but it's unlikely.
>>
>>71378798
The CGI on her dragons is way better than 90's CGI
>>
I hope to see Lena Headley get burned and roasted then eaten by the dragons
>>
>>71378164
Not in the show

Robb's gone
Ned's gone
>>
GURM said that ASOIAF would have a bittersweet ending. How do you think it will go down? I believe that most, if not all, the major houses will end up being eradicated in the War. GURM is hinting that way, given that many of the characters dying are firstborn nobility. I believe it will end in either Jon or Dany eliminating the monarchy all together and forming a republic of sorts.
>>
>>71364501
You could make a similar argument with the initial Targaryen invasion, couldn't you?

The fucking Westerosi "Empire" is dead, the big regions are more or less all in rebellion, the armies have suffered massive losses and most of them are demoralized as shit. It's ogre, she barely has to fight in here.

> Dorne and Highgarden armies almost completely untouched and they'll be on Dany's side
> Stark and Vale armies will stick to their thing. probably focus on the White Walkers
> Iron Islands is split in two, both sides don't give a fuck about the 7 kingdoms
> Riverrun is a fucking mess and its leader is dead
> Stormlands lost most of his armies with Stannis
> Lannisters suffered huge losses and they're the only ones standing right now, and Tywin's bro is not very happy with Cersei either

It's ogre mang.
>>
>>71366695
Where is the citadel in this image, and how did they know winter is just now coming?
>>
>>71379147
> I believe it will end in either Jon or Dany eliminating the monarchy all together and forming a republic of sorts

I basically said the same thing in /r/freefolk and people made fun of me for some reason. I thought it would be interesting if it ended with the forming of a democracy or something.
>>
>>71361068
>Hitler invading Russia in the winter.

Axis Powers invaded the USSR in the summer.

Also, no one in history has every fought a war in winter?
>>
>>71379236
Seems very possible. The entire show is a treaty on how kings and nobility are just fucking crazy and incompetent and the ones who truly deserve to rule (like Ned or Tyrion), they can't because "muh lineage and muh blood".

The whole point of the Jon story is that he became such a big visionary leader because of his achievements, not because of what he did. No one gives a fuck if he's a bastard.

Plus you have the entire slavery storyline, the popularity of the commie religious cult in King's Landing, so yeah. I'm thinking that will be the ending too.
>>
>>71361068
"knights" kek the army of westeros consists 90% of peasants farmers and poor people on light clothes read the "broken man" monologue from septon meribald in the books
>>
Book reader here:

How far has the show diverged from the books at this point? I only watched the first two seasons before dropping.
>>
>>71379236
I only believe this will happen because apparently the Middle Ages in GoT has been going on for over 1000 years with no improvement whatsoever, technological or societal.

What better way for the series to end than to propose an entirely different political system that actually has the majority have a say, signifying a new age?

However, it can only happen if all the current Great Houses and their likely successors all died out in the conflict, forcing the survivors to accept a new change in policy.
>>
File: 1467068780151.jpg (69 KB, 494x971) Image search: [Google]
1467068780151.jpg
69 KB, 494x971
>>71365729
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>71379236
Game of thrones has a strong theme of feudalism vs capitalism. (Varys and Littlefinger) As a book reader, I think the same as well, it will end in a Republic of Westeros.
>>
>>71379462
>>What better way for the series to end than to propose an entirely different political system that actually has the majority have a say, signifying a new age?
The downside of this is that democracy is a fucking terrible idea if the vast majority of the population has little to no education and knows bum fuck about anything.
>>
Any white cis male who stands in Dany's way is FUCKED. She will castrate all of Westeros and bring them into her Unsullied army. Only the best Dothraki bulls will be kept around for breeding purposes.

It will truly be paradise.
>>
>>71379589
It could be a representative democracy

The citizens of Westeros may not be knowledgable enough to vote on everything but they're able to see who is. People like Jon Snow and Tyrion would get elected for the same reason real politicians do, they're well spoken and seem like they know what they're talking about.
>>
The entire point of the wildlings is to introduce the idea of democracy into ASOIAF.

The series might not end in a full blown republic, but I think it will end in a Magna Carta and Parliamentary System.
>>
>>71379690
A while back I theorized that the show will end with the iron throne being melted down and made into a table for an elected council or something.
>>
>>71379616
>Westerosi
>white
yeah okay

most Northerners in this show look like swarthy roaches while the desert dragon girl is an Aryan bombshell
>>
Legit question: why is she even going back to Westeros? To kill tons of innocent people just so that she can sit in a different chair?

She has anything she fucking wants in Meereen, why not just stay there?
>>
>>71379147
I'm still hoping Martin kills everyone, and I mean EVERYONE with a name, and Walkers win, or at least kills all the fan favorites, like Tyrion or Dany brutally. I would be mad as hell, but respect the author more for creating such an ending. Can't say it wasn't foreshadowed.
>>
File: JaimeLannister.jpg (34 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
JaimeLannister.jpg
34 KB, 240x320
>Kingslayer, Queenslayer, Kinslayer
Is this going to be a record?
>>
>>71379029
man I just wanna see her pussy
>>
>>71379815
You forgot Legslayer
>>
>>71366338
>subtle implications
The only thing less subtle than painting everyone up with black magic is having someone say "He is using black magic!"
>>
>>71379462
>However, it can only happen if all the current Great Houses and their likely successors all died out in the conflict, forcing the survivors to accept a new change in policy.
Already happening to some extent
> Dorne was overtaken by a bunch of bastard cunts
> Tyrells have no more heirs, just an old lady
> Riverrun leader just died and the last Tully is just a little bitch
> the North put a bastard as their King, a guy who used to be a Night's Watch, then a member of Free Folk, then he combined their forces and shit
> the Vale is de-facto ruled by a small-time rich dude named Littlefinger, with the actual ruler just being his puppet
> the actual guy who was supposed to rule the Ironborn just quit and wants his sister to rule instead
> Cersei just killed everyone and proclaimed herself Queen even though she didn't have any claim

The only one left with actual valid claims is Daenyris, the girl whose entire storyline was about freeing the slaves and uniting all the khals simply because she's a badass dragon rider.

So it's either gonna end with Jon+Dany becoming the new king/queen, or transition to something else.
>>
>>71379815
+empress slayer
hopefully
>>
>>71379430
no arianne martel no quentyn no victarion no the north remembers plot no faegon jaime is a total different character by now sansa arc is totally different from the books stannis is dead
>>
>>71379793
Birthright bullshit I guess

She could try to stay in Mereen and help that continent since it actually needs helping and leave Westeros alone since it seems to be the more advanced nation

But whatever she needs her land I guess

>>71379808
What the fuck do the white walkers want? Just to kill shit? Is there a reason for anything they do?
>>
>>71379815
After that he can become a Wildlingslayer and then slay that Tarth pussy
>>
>>71379815
>implying he won't hate fuck her and go back to worshiping her in the first episode
>>
>>71376016
Dany is barren?
>>
>>71379925
They 100% foregone the Night King's motive in the show. But basically he wants to kill all of the living because Brann the Builder killed the Night Queen.

Maybe fat Sam or Bran will find out about it later on
>>
How come Cersei can blatantly kill a queen with no consequence?
>>
>>71379978
So basically

> forest creatures make you to be mindless soldiers against men
> you rebel and form your own community
> humans build an enormous wall locking you in a frozen wasteland and kill your queen

So....they're kinda justified?
>>
File: mal.jpg (21 KB, 148x162) Image search: [Google]
mal.jpg
21 KB, 148x162
>>71377669
>Post yfw it takes Dany's dragons, Ned Stark's bastard's plot armor, and Cersei's fireworks to stop the Night's King
>>
>Jamie kills the Night's King
What happens?
>>
>>71380074
They can't prove she did it I guess

Also, by killing everyone, she then became the queen and is now ruler. If that wasn't the case then yeah she would get executed.
>>
>>71379978
>He wants to kill all living things because Brann the Builder used his wife to build the wall
>They unmagic the wall, it falls down and the Night King goes back north with his reborn waifu

>Cersei is about to blow up the city so Dany doesn't get it
>Jaime conflicted
>Tyrion strangles her too
>Jaime surrenders King's Landing to Dany and goes back to Casterly Rock
>Dany marries Jon

Can anyone think of a less climatic ending?
>>
>>71379236
Don't know anyone would make fun of you for it. It's pretty much one of the logical conclusions that will prevent these pointless wars from occurring again in Westeros, at least not as frequently. Other than a Republic, another way would be the introduction of new technology that would have such a impact on Westeros that the Noble Houses would be forced to abandon most forms of nepotism and treat commoners more fairly over the fear of revolution.
>>
>>71379925
>What the fuck do the white walkers want? Just to kill shit? Is there a reason for anything they do?
well Show nights king was created specifically to kill humanity so that's his motive and he doesn't really need anything else.
It's like asking what the motive is behind a murderous AI that was created to destroy humanity.

>>71380074
For the same reason that Euron could kill the leader of the iron islands and everybody would be fine with it.
For the same reason that the sand cunts could kill the leader of dorne and everybody would be fine with it.
For the same reason that Ramsay could kill the warden of the north and everybody is fine with it.
For the same reason that olly and co could kill the leader of the nights watch and everybody was fine with it.
>>
>>71380118
He become a god.
>>
>>71361755
That sounds like some fucking disney shit I'm happy they left it out
>>
>>71379925
Walkers are broken biological weapons of the CoF that just got out of hand and now wants to kill all life instead of just all humans. Kind of like how the Sentinels from X-Men eventually end up targeting all humans, instead of just mutants.
>>
>>71374181
The Brotherhood without banners and the red priests organization will be the wildcard. They will turn the tide of the war. Screepcap this tbqhwyf
>>
Fuck this Mary Sue
>>
>>71380118

He takes the Night King's ice murakumo, closes his eyes, and says "Now I am the Night King." before turning into a White Walker.
>>
>>71361068
You know, people flipped shit at Jon for bringing a few thousand wildings over the wall.

Dany is bringing 100k+ savage dothraki rapists and pillagers with her, as well as an assortment of freed slaves.

I can't imagine that will go over too well with her allies in Westeros, at least some of the houses sworn to them. Dornish civil war?
>>
>>71380552
Is this supposed to be allegorical to the current refugee crisis?
>>
>>71373418

Does she pull the "no raping, no reaving" bullshit in the books? I didn't read the last one to come out and my mind has mercifully blanked on the chapters she had in the previous four.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.