[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone think GOT had written itself into a power gap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1463927556601.gif (823 KB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1463927556601.gif
823 KB, 245x281
So as of tonight, we have three major groups:

> Jon, Sansa, CIA, and the rest of the North
> Cersei, Jaime, and those backing up the Lannisters
> Dany, Tyrion, Tyrells, Dorne bitches, and Yara and dickless

So Dany is on her way to Westeros and the only obstacle in her way is Cersei. It doesn't seem like Jon and Sansa would have a problem with Dany taking over, especially since Tyrion vouches for her. The North has always seemed like its own country anyway.

The Tyrells, Dorne, and Greyjoys don't really seem to give a shit about the crown, they just want revenge/their homelands returned.

So next season if Dany joins forces with the North, it will be everyone vs. Cersei. Even Jaime is skeptical of her and it seems like they are setting it up for him to axe her at the end of next season.

The only other fringe is Euron, but he seems Ramsey-ish so he will probably get taken down pretty quick.

So in the end we will have Jon, Sansa and the North, Dany, Tyrells, Dorne, Greyjoys, and probably Jaime and the Lannister co. after Cersei gets taken down and the Mountain gets wrecked by Sandor. Then its just them against the Walkers.

Anyone think they can wrap this up in two seasons?
>>
>>71324808
Yes. But probably CIA will try something to take the iron throne, and Arya will try to convince Jon to kill cersei for her silly vengeance path
>>
>>71324808
It'd have to be a slightly faster paced 2 seasons but it's entirely doable. Just curious to see if they dump it all into the last season or even it out a bit.
>>
>>71324808
cia is not part of the north
he will do whatever it takes to get the throne, no one is his true ally, that's his strength and what will ultimately be his downfall
>>
>>71324808
Considering HBO will only make enough budget available for one small battle (with CG soldiers), I can't see this conflict being enacted to a satisfactory degree with two 10-episode seasons.
>>
>Anyone think they can wrap this up in two seasons?

It'll be simple, if they go the predictable "Dany x Jon unite to save Westeros" route:
>one season on Dany vs Cersei vs Jon, resolving all the loose ends in Westeros
>one season on Dany, Jon, and everyone else battling the White Walkers
>>
> Cersei, Jaime, and those backing up the Lannisters
Who exactly? The headless Freys that can't even take Riverrun on their own?

The Lannisters have no gold and are in huge debt towards the Iron Bank and Cersei pretty much killed off the only competent leader they had when she blew up Kevan.

But atleast the poor won't come after her together with the families of those noblemen blown up at the trial since that would actually mean dabid and dabid had to be responisble for their own plot they set up.
>>
>>71325916
vs CIA
>>
File: 1320434861044.jpg (60 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1320434861044.jpg
60 KB, 490x490
>>71325959
>implying CIA didn't warg into the Night King when he first met Sansa this season
>>
>>71324808
>we have three major groups:

Can't you forgetting Night King?
>>
>>71324808
>It doesn't seem like Jon and Sansa would have a problem with Dany taking over

Shes coming for Westeros. Jon is the King of the North. I'm very sure he would care
>>
>>71326017
>Night King
I honestly just want to see him come in and fucking annihilate everything.
>>
>>71324808
Euron is going to sink the majority of her fleet using Krakens and then use the horn to steal her dragons. Bran is going to steal the back later but Crow's Eye is going to fuck some major shit up for a while
>>
>>71324808
Jaime has lost faith. He is gonna step aside when Dany shows up. And Cersei seriously doesn't even seem to care about being Queen. She did it for her children and they're dead now. She won't be any opposition either.

It's literally CIA/Euron hatching their minor schemes vs Westeros
>>
>>71324808
you've got it wrong 4 major groups. LF and the north are two seperate factions. Based on LF's glare, Jon is dead next season. LF and Sansa will team up fusing the two factions. LF will pose an obstacle to Dany as LF wants the throne. LF is trusted by Cersei and Friends. Those two factions will likely team up to even stand a chance against Dany and friends.
>>
>>71326075
>I honestly just want to see him come in and fucking annihilate everything.

Pls god let this happen.
>>
>>71326017

I assume whoever is left standing at the end of the human conflicts will take on the Night's King.

That is just me assuming that they save that conflict for last.
>>
>>71326017

And Euron
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>71326075
>tfw the Dothraki charge into the Night King's army and every one of them is killed
>>
>>71326045

With Tyrion at her side. Tyrion and Jon are bros. Like I said, the North doesn't really seem to give two shits about what goes on at King's Landing as long as they let the North do as they please. Perhaps Tyrion will even convince Dany to give the North semi-independence.
>>
>>71326085
I didn't follow what you said but you're right about CIA being his own thing
He's the wild card and will probably screw over a few people before getting killed by the end of next season
>>
>>71326083

Jaime has come to far. He will die with Cersei
>>
CIA's days are numbered as long as Ser Smellahcuntamileaway Davos is around.
>>
All Jon (and pretty much everyone else) grew up knowing about the Targaryens was that they were mad. Even if he joined forces with Dany to defeat the White Walkers, there is no guarantee she wouldn't turn on him afterwards, especially when they both have declared themselves King/Queen:
>>
>>71326138
>>71326076
I hope so, but they've done fuck all to develop his character.

He didn't bring his fucked up crew from all corners of the Earth to the moot, he didn't bring the dragon horn to the moot, he didn't bring ridiculous piles of wealth to freely distribute at the moot. He was pretty much just Ironborn Extra #14

And I don't have enough faith in D&D to expect some dramatic reversal
>>
>>71326158
>as long as they let the North do as they please

You're missing the point. The North wants to be an independent nation. Jon won't step down because a Dwarf was nice to him once and Dany won't let the North rule itself because she is a conqueror first and foremost
>>
>>71326172
I think he will survive till the very end of the last episode when he is forced to leave because everyone wants to kill him and just as he thinks he got away Arya fucking chops his nuts off and then kills him
>>
>>71326181
When she writes him 3 times "I need you" and he burns the letter than pretty much confirmed for me that the relationship is over.
>>
>>71326262
They will marry.

Screencap this.
>>
>>71326221

Dany doesn't know anything of Westeros, her soldiers have never fought in winter. Even with the Dragons she still has a giant battle on her hands
>>
>>71326262
Jon's overriding concern is defeating the Night King/White Walkers. He doesn't care what anyone else wants until they're defeated
>>
>>71326290

Didn't happen in the show
>>
>>71325814
You forget Littlefinger's most loyal follower
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 851x363) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 851x363
>>71326344
>implying she won't be Euron's fucktoy before she sets foot on Westeros
>>
>>71326393

Then why destabilize the North by overthrowing Ramsay?
>>
>>71326262

I'm not missing the point at all.

Since the beginning of the season, The North has been almost completely separate from the ongoings in King's Landing.

If Dany rules King's Landing, even if she technically owns the North, it doesn't seem like it will in any way hinder their way of life.

And even if they did try to rebel, could you see them trying to take on the Unsullied, Dothraki, Dornish, Tyrells, Greyjoys, and 3 fucking dragons. That isn't even factoring in that Jon and the North know the Night's King is coming and can't afford to fight two wars on two opposite fronts.

Perhaps they are setting it up for Jon wanting to cooperate with Dany, but Sansa and CIA not wanting to submit so easily.
>>
>>71326344

That's still Jon surrendering control. Jon won't have been made King in the story only for him to lose it so quickly. Besides Dany will conquer Kings Landing but Cersei will still hurt her somehow
>>
>>71326528
>Jon won't have been made King in the story only for him to lose it so quickly
It won't happen immediately, but that's how I see it playing out
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>71326017
>Night King
>>
>>71326436
implying Dany won't kill euron becuase shes a strong independent woman who dont need no man
>>
>>71326460
because ramsey didn't give a shit about the white walkers and he was in control of all the major houses
>>
>>71326643

That's how it will play out if there are absolutely no twists at all. It's also very easy to see Daenerys marching for the north only for Bran to warg one of her dragons and turn half her army to ash before she knows what happening. It seems very clear that she won't keep all three of her dragons
>>
File: 1463778092428.png (307 KB, 466x622) Image search: [Google]
1463778092428.png
307 KB, 466x622
>>71326849

> Bran warging into the dragons

Fucking lit
>>
>>71324808
You didn't mention the White Walkers.

They will break the wall next season.
Jon will have to lead the defense against them. Sansa and CIA will probably dick off and fuck up something.

Cersei will probably be written into having a giant army.

Dany and co. will fight pirates on the sea and somehow lose/ lose some shit to a storm.
>>
>>71324808
cercei has the wildcard of wildfire dont forget that theres a lot of wildfire hidden under the city and qyburn and his little birds will find make use of that by now qyburn must know the recipe to make a lot of wildfire cercei wildfire+troops dany dragons + troops battle of cgi
>>
>>71326075
You mean you're not excited for the inevitable epic scene of dragons burning them all down with Dany looking smug in the distance?
>>
>>71326946

Again, I'm assuming the Walkers will be the final conflict with whoever is the last standing. They are such a force, by the time they reach the Wall I imagine whoever is remaining will have to act quick and face them, putting aside any remaining human conflict.
>>
>>71325916
My retarded theory is that Jon will end up losing and being turned resulting in White Jon v. Danny.

The current trajectory doesn't account for Brand needing his bullshit.
>>
Without Dragons the North has fuck all to fear from Dany. It's Winter, her Dothraki horde are useless. They don't know the land, how to survive in a harsh climate and know nothing about laying a siege. Now if Bran can warg dragons then Dany is going to fuck herself if she attacks the North. Just like Hitler did when he went after Russia
>>
>>71326138
what the fuck was even the point of adding euron this late?
just so old man greyjoy could die?
why couldn't he just have had a heart attack or somethik?
>>
>>71326215
kek
>>
>>71327166
I'm assuming it was to light a fire under Yara/Theon's ass to get them moving to Essos and introducing him as a big bad for season seven
>>
>>71327166

He's going to steal a dragon. Honestly why are you all assuming Dany has this in the bag? Shes fucked up countless times
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 470x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 470x355
>>71326215
>tfw Based Davos and Based Littlefinger argue about literally every decision next season
>>
>>71326528
Jon won't remain king so long as LF is alive.

in the books, Cersei promises LF Warden of the North so long as Stannis and the Boltons are defeated.

Stannis and the Boltons are defeated, but the North will insist that Jon Snow is the one true king. LF can easily become Warden of the North but the North won't follow him so long as Jon Snow is in power. LF's plan will be to subtly take out Snow and manipulate Sansa into marriage thereby securing his rule of the North.

LF already is warden of the East through Robyn. As the kid is an absolute dipshit and open to manipulation.

LF killing Jon Snow and marrying Sansa means doubling his army and massively increasing his credibility towards a claim on the iron throne.
>>
>>71327225
>next season, Euron will pull the magic dragon horn from his ass and steal a dragon

yeah, I can see that
>>
>>71325814
CIA needs to realize he lost and Varys won. Varys gave Dany the ultimate army. The only thing I saw is him getting Jon, Sansa, and Arya(when she returns) killed.
>>
>>71327288

>LF killing Jon Snow

That won't happen. We're approaching end game. We don't have time for that shit. I'm sure he will plot and scheme but somebody will kill him
>>
>>71327157
>Bran takes a dragon
>>71327225
>Euron takes a dragon

I would seriously lmao out load if these both happened
>>
>>71324808
No because Jon is male targaryaen and the dragons are going to follow him adn abandon dani and dani is going to be her power hungry self and ally with the whitewalkers and make walker dragons and then push jon all teh way back to kings landing where everyone is lured in and it ends with a glorious song of ice and fire as the black bombs underneath are all lit on fire and the city explodes
>>
File: 1331253942879.jpg (41 KB, 225x274) Image search: [Google]
1331253942879.jpg
41 KB, 225x274
>>71327308
"Oh, didn't I tell you about my DRAGON HORN that I recovered from the ruins of Valyria, the home of dragons, Yara and Theon!?!"

Bravo, D&D
>>
>>71327381
It's going to be more like Euron takes all of the dragons and then destroys the horn so no one could possibly take them from him, then Bran takes them all
>>
>>71327308

Then why was he added to the show when Aegon wasn't? He doesn't have to have a horn but he's clearly going to do something
>>
whatever happened to dany's red priestess?

What was the point of even including that scene?
>>
>>71326234
>I hope so, but they've done fuck all to develop his character.

it doesn't matter because in the books he's actually a catspaw of whoever is sending him power fantasies, probably the Faceless Men. so in the show he can be left relatively shallow and just have a moment where he's all "I've made a terrible mistake" and die, or simply turn out to be a Faceless Man himself.
>>
>>71327381

Dany isn't just going to steamroll Westeros. may as well just stop the story now if she were. Something is bound to happen to her
>>
>>71327446
He was added to the show because they had nothing in mind for the iron born.
>>
>>71326651

kek
>>
>>71327482
she'll be back next season I imagine when Dany gets intercepted by Euron next season.
>>
>>71327508

They could have just had Yara win the Kingsmoot then if they just wanted to get the Iron born done with.
>>
>>71324808
Et tu, Brute?
>>
>>71327490
But in the book they were clearly building him up as a major player (even if he is being manipulated/owned by a greater power). And now we've got lol Theon/Yara stealing half the Ironborn fleet from right under his nose.

Though knowing D&D there'll probably be a half-assed ass-pull where he reveals the dragon horn and an even larger fleet that just happened to be anchored off the coast of Braavos when Theon/Yara stole half the fleet :^)
>>
>>71327436
nah, the horn BINDS dragons, i.e. it makes them think the owner of the horn is their mother. Drogon is already taken so Euron will get the other two. each dragon can only have one rider.

that way we can have dragon on dragon fights later after its clear what the fuck is going on.

then much later in the story, possibly after Dany herself is killed Bran can warg one of the remaining dragons (probably Drogon) and save the world.
>>
The question is; Can CIA realize he's gotta let go of the cock controlling his brain and realize he's gotta get rid of Snow and possibly entrap Salsa before he gets fucked over himself? I'm pretty sure CIA is smart enough to figure this out by now, if not D&D are seriously pandering to a level I haven't seen since endgame of season 3.
>>
>>71327723

Brans the villain
>>
>>71327723
Tfw the last scene is the night's King riding a dragon wight vs warged Drogon
>>
>>71327650
He's a major player but its possible the Ironborn attack on the Reach isn't going to be that significant. my guess is that Dany's 2 secondary dragons get stolen and attack different places so that all the characters can be involved, and they will simply make "dragon attacks highgarden" substitute for something more complicated. in the books its already apparent that GRRM is doing a lot of the Ironborn attack "off-screen" and just checking in occasionally via other POVs.
>>
>>71324808
>he doesn't get that the final battle will be everyone vs white walkers yet..
>>
>>71327575
They really couldn't what would the ironborn be doing, just raiding random fuck towns while all the important characters were doing real shit?
People would be going wheres theon?
Yara won the kingsmoot what happened to her uncle?
are the ironborn still in the show?
what happened to gendry?
funny thing is dany didn't even need the iron fleet in the end she got the ships from the slavers.
>>
>>71324808
>those backing up the Lannisters

Who? They have literally no more allies

Their own army is exhausted and depleated too
>>
>>71324808
Whos backing the lastiner
>>
>>71327374
why wouldn't you have time for it?

>Jon Snow dies in some big dramatic shocker season opener
That contrived mormont cunt probably goes down with him. Fuck her and her 62 good men
>LF claims himself warden of the North.
LF sides with Team Cersei
>LF + Cersei = North, East, West, and Kingsguard
easy plot arch to fulfill by midseason
>Season 7 ends with big Team Cersei vs. Team Dany battle.
winner of the battle (obviously Team Dany. fucking dragons, bro) goes on to battle the white walkers in season 8
>>
white walkers aren't even a fucking threat

Any touch of dragon glass/valyrian steel completely disintegrates them. Fucking Sam and Myra killed one each
>>
>>71324808
>The only other fringe is Euron, but he seems Ramsey-ish so he will probably get taken down pretty quick.

If they go by the books he is going to end up being the biggest threat to everything save maybe the White Walkers.

>Commands the strongest Navy in the world
>Knows Black Magic
>Is well loved by the Ironborn

Euron can project power literally anywhere on the West coast of the continent and everyone is too exhausted from the war to oppose him.
>>
>>71327917

Just fucking ignore them then and have Theon take the black. Does anybody like the Iron Born?
>>
>>71327723
Yeah, any dragon who hears it is Binded to the hirn's master so if he blows it within earshot of all three then all three are his.
>>
Six years of character development, foreshadowing, and build up have finally fallen into place. Story wise it was amazing. Artistically it was beautiful. Everyone who played a part in Season 6 no matter how big or small should be damn proud of themselves.
Sure not every episode was perfect and not every scene made sense, but that's the case in every season. This was so well put together where it counted.
The MVP this season has to be Miguel Sapochnik who directed the final two episodes this season, as well as Hardhome from last season. Do everything you can to keep this man working on the show because he is a genius.
Thank you to everyone who made this season possible. It's been the highlight of my week every week for 10 weeks straight.
>>
>>71327742
>implying cia isn't setting salsa up
I can see it now,

>Salsa: You said you changed, yo said YOU LOVED ME!
>CIA: My foolish salsa I've only ever loved one woman YOU'RE MOTHER.
>>
>>71327989
>Jon Snow dies in some big dramatic shocker season opener

This kills the show
>>
>>71327989
>>LF claims himself warden of the North.

A title given to him by a crown that the Northmen no longer recognize. They wont follow Little Finger
>>
>>71327989
If anything, I hope Dany dies and it's Team Cersei vs. Team Jon. Both Jon and Dany are boring characters, but Dany is the worse character.
>>
No there are two power groups.

Night king and his minions

Everybody else
>>
>>71325725
>Arya will try to convince Jon to kill cersei for her silly vengeance path
she can literally shapeshift. should have no issue doing it herself but then again this tv show is terribly written with continuity errors every episode
>>
>>71327790
something like this, probably, although my bet is on the Kindly Man/Jaqen being the dragon rider who has arranged to help the NK. in this theory he is literally an undead valyrian noble who founded the FM and caused the Doom.

in the show Jaqen smirks when Arya says she's going back to Westeros and if he knows the whole continent is fucked that would explain why.
>>
>>71328020
D&D Can't just write off an entire people they've been building up since season 1 with theon, unlike the books nobody is at peace. In the show they aren't done with you until you're dead.

They've invested way to much screen time into the ironborn to drop them now.
>>
Alright. Was The Mountain raping SHAME woman, or was she just screaming because he's ugly? It seemed like he was taking his armor off, but they didn't really get their point across.
>>
>>71328004
the Wight army is the real threat.

but dragons being op vs both WW and Wights is the real reason we know some of them will have to be stolen.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x358
>>71328038
Dude shut the hell up, you cringey fuck.
>>
>>71328049
Well he actually fucking likes her as she's the closest thing to her mother he can possibly have. Problem is, she's not taking what he's offering which upsets him but it seems he hasn't decided on betraying salsa yet with the glance during yesterday's episode. I think he'll still try to persuade her but in the end he'll either get killed due to D&D shilling for SJW approval, or he'll simply trap Salsa and finish off the King in Da North forever crew and proclaim he is King while also controlling the East with little bird back in his den taking presents.
>>
>>71328034
there's no reason to believe you can overwrite an existing bond. Drogon being stolen would mean that we can't have hot dragon on dragon air warfare until the absolute finale, fuck that.
>>
>>71328110
LF has the Sansa trump card. They will recognize the Stark name. So long as LF subtly kills Jon and gets Sansa to marry him, they will have an incentive to follow him.
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 317x315
>>71328225
He was showing her that rigor mortis cock of his.
>>
>>71328004

>The white Walkers aren't a threat

Spoken like a true asshole. The White Walkers have an army larger than all of Westeros combined, that only gets stronger the more they kill. They can't be killed by the elements, they don't need to eat, they don't need to sleep, they can't be bought or bargained with and they are utterly relentless.
>>
File: 1466964364122.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1466964364122.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>71328295
This
>>
>>71328066
it didn't kill it last time..
>>
I feel like Arya now only exists for random death scenes where she pulls off her face and yells "GOTCHA!"

Also, who is even on her list anymore?
>>
>>71328295

Shes already turned him down. He's got nothing
>>
>>71328310
Night King is the poor man's Lich King. He looks shitty af.
>>
>>71328310
Yeah they are so scary they can't even catch a crippled faggot in their own territory
>>
>>71328225

He was torturing her dude. The mountain was always a monster even before he became a literal one
>>
>>71328349
The hound technically
>>
>>71328349
Cersei, and that's it i think.
>>
>>71328349
Just Cersai if you ignore Hound/Mountain
>>
>>71328390

And Danys elite soldiers can't fight a few slaves in masks
>>
You nerds know nothing. I've had enough of your shitty fanfic predictions. Go wash your fedoras and hang yourselves.
>>
>>71328310

>Wall comes down
>Night King's power to raise the dead immediately spreads to the entire world
>wights start wrecking shit in every single kingdom all at once

His power to raise wights seems to be all encompassing north of the wall, so I imagine once the wall's magic is gone he a world wide threat.
>>
>>71326470
>And even if they did try to rebel, could you see them trying to take on the Unsullied, Dothraki, Dornish, Tyrells, Greyjoys, and 3 fucking dragons. That isn't even factoring in that Jon and the North know the Night's King is coming and can't afford to fight two wars on two opposite fronts.

The only threat would be the Dragons. You can't win a land war i the North during Winter.

But yeah, the only thing Jon cares about is the Nights King. The only way he would fight against Dany is if he for some reason thought it would give Westeros a stronger chance of beating the White Walkers. So unless she goes full Mad King once she realizes Jon is her nephew they shouldn't be fighting.
>>
>>71328472
Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>71328460
Preston was right though
>>
>>71324808
Next season to resolve the remaining political disputes.

Final season to resolve the white walker problem.
>>
>>71328226

The wright army doesn't work like a conventional army. More like a swarm. Danys dragons are useless unless she is with them. They aren't just going to meet her in the field.

I really don't know how this is going to work since there is no Night King in the book
>>
File: 1465347688782.png (107 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1465347688782.png
107 KB, 600x500
>>71328472
Oh shit if this is true
Since he's the control ship for all the wights, I'm guessing humanity's only chance at stopping this is somehow killing him, which'll be interesting to see
>>
>>71324808
CIA?
>>
>>71328523
Preston? Preston who? Who the fuck is that sniveling neckbeard and why should we care?! Go ask your mom for her credit card and buy yourself another onahole.
>>
>>71328287
Except it literally says that on the side of the horn you faggot.
>>
Do you think Melly will meet Dany or just chill with the Brotherhood
>>
>>71328608
lol dude what?
you were asking for fan predictions a lot of his are right.
>>
>>71328472

uh im pretty sure his magic is limited to wherever it's cold so he would first have to extend winter but then yeah
>>
>>71328664
I feel bad for melly, she loses her faith, resurrects jon for davos, than davos goes ptsd on her. and shes like oh I've got no place to be now. feels bad man.
>>
>>71327157
>her Dothraki horde are useless

The Dothraki are gonna fuck Dany hard. They're entire culture is based about rape and pillage.

They are the bulk of her ground force and she's going to cull most of them. They're entire way of life is based around war. They will run wild in Westeros and never stop.
>>
>>71328703

>I'm pretty sure about something I made up with no evidence

Besides the Citadel sent out the white ravens. Winters here
>>
>>71328681
Literally who. You sound like those autistic kids that start talking about some stranger assuming you know him. "Yeah and Preston said blah blah" who the fuck is Preston and why does he matter or should matter, you stupid fuck? Goddamn!
>>
>>71328632
in the books the other two dragons will probably be stolen before Dany even returns to Meereen.

plus all 3 dragons being stolen will be just as shit as Dany having all of them. they're so powerful that even 1 is enough to autowin except vs other dragons.
>>
>>71328034
Pretty sure drogon could easily 2v1 the other dragons he's far stronger it's not even funny
>>
>>71328703

I'm unsure of how it might work, but I would love to see it happen. Just a loud boom that can be heard from thousands of miles away as the wall comes down, and while everyone is wondering what happened all the dead start rising.
>>
>>71328856

Didn't her other dragons escape and start flying around Meeren mad as fuck? They probably hate her for locking them up
>>
>>71328358
Sansa also has nothing. The northern houses will never rally to her like they do her brother. She is one of the worst diplomats in the show. Additionally, Sansa is on a quest for power and time and time again she has turned to LF for help gaining power. LF is her crutch and he knows it. She may not love him, but she will marry him if it means gaining her power.
>>
>>71327436
>>71327723
what fucking dragon horn? did I miss something?
>>
They can and they should but they probably won't. they'll drag it the fuck out like they do with the walking bread.
>>
>>71328987
about 6k pages of written content
>>
>>71328949
Sansa isn't ambitious for power, she just wants her old life/family/revenge
>>
>>71328390
>Yeah they are so scary they can't even catch a crippled faggot in their own territory

They're letting him ago as part of the plan to break the magic stopping them from destroying the wall.
>>
File: 1433979482323.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433979482323.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1080
>>71324808
You forget the stupid White Walkers.

My prediction:
>Dany invades
>North gets BTFO by zombies
>Lannisters are sitting on some defensible position or large quantity of manpower
>Northern refugees, Lannisters, and Dany all team up vs White Walkers

Really the only power game is the fact the White Walkers have no anti-air capabilities. I hope there's an ice dragon or something.
>>
>>71328949

>Sansa also has nothing

She has Jon. Who isn't dying no matter how "Based" you want Little Finger to be
>>
>>71329181

Or Cersei kills a dragon with Wild Fire and the Night King reanimates it's corpse
>>
>>71329280
Aren't dragons naturally resistant to fire?
>>
File: disgust.gif (3 MB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
3 MB, 300x303
>>71329082
>implying LF can't manipulate her simplistic "hurr durr revenge for muh family" fixation
>>
>>71329383

Yeah but Wildfire is some serious shit
>>
>>71329383
>Aren't dragons naturally resistant to fire?
in the books theres no fire immunity just +1 Fire Resist stat
>>
>>71329549
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, so will drogon go full balerion soon or what, the point where he is just immune to everything, arrows and all that shit
>>
>>71325814
Littlefinger will back Cersei, now that he realizes that Sansa won't let him fuck her, and Jon is King of da Norf, so not even her name is useful to him.
>>
>>71324808

HBO has tried to distance itself from the "We've only got two seasons left" talk lately.
>>
>>71329637

LF has already betrayed Cersei. How is he going to explain to Cersei that he allowed Sansa to reclaim Winterfell? Cersei is still under the the belief that Sansa killed her son. He's made a massive misstep
>>
You forgot Stannis and the brotherhood without banners
>>
>>71324808
What is even Sam's usefulness to the story anymore, now that Bran is the Three Eyed Raven, and can access any information he wants through the Weirwood net.
>>
>>71329812
Sam will become a maester a decade after the story ends at this rate
>>
>>71329812

He's going to become a Wizard
>>
>>71329812
Appeal to the fat, cowardly pathetic neckbeard fans. We be game of thrones, guyz!
>>
D R A G O N H O R N
R
A
G
O
N

God please let Euron make the dragons kill everyone and themselves

the dragons are the worst part of the show
>>
>The heavy queen marches on KL from one side,
>King o' da norf marches on KL from the other

As shown in the Battle of Blackwater; In the face of seemingly insurmountable odd, Cersei takes the self destructive route and will attempt to take everyone with her. Jamie will then kill her, because POETRY, IT RHYMES and Prophecy.

How fucking lame this series has become.
>>
>>71329891

Jon isn't about to go South. He has no reason to do so
>>
>Everyone teaming up to fight white walkers

MAN! I really wish this isn't how this whole thing ends. How anti-climatic.
>>
>>71329812
Sam has a Valyrian steel sword. He's just a minor character transporting a plot device to a character that's actually capable of utilizing it.
>>
>>71329966

It won't. That didn't even happen in LoTR
>>
>>71329926
When has that ever stopped D&D?
>>
>>71329982
i can see it now

jon disarmed about to die to the night king and sam throws his valyrian sword to jon and he kills him

or sam stabs him in the back at the last moment
>>
>>71330028

It's what happened in Harry Potter
>>
>>71325916
funny, when you put it that way i couldn't give a rat's ass about season 8
>>
>>71329716
Well, Jon Snow actually reclaimed Winterfell. Cersei won't give a single fuck about Jon so long as he tones down his king of da norf nonsense. CIA's only misstep is keeping Salsa alive.
>>
>>71324808
winter is coming
>>
Who is cia everybody keeps talking about?
>>
>>71324808
dont forget about sam and the internet tower
>>
>>71330208
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist
>>
>>71330173

He still kept Sansa a secret. He's fucked
>>
>>71330082

True but JK Rowling is a complete hack
>>
>>71325916

The White Walkers aren't interesting enough to carry a whole season
>>
Kinda wish the white walkers didn't exist. I'd rather have a complex situation where it's not clear who you should be rooting for. Dany is actually a good example of this because she is absolute normie bait but she is clearly going to be way too ruthless during her invasion.
>>
Sansa looks like she will betray Jon and Littlefinger. Jaime will probably kill Cersei. Jon is possibly a Targaryen, so it could cause a friction with his bannermen and Sansa. Also the others are coming.
>>
>>71330079
more like he discovers valyrian steel kills white walkers from one of his books and he sends it to jon only for it to arrive at the nick of time a la sword of gryffindor
>>
What if the Night King reanimates the corpses of all the people who died in the show. Think about it, every single major character who dies reanimates as a zombie and the rest of the alive characters have to fight them
>>
File: 1458938895727.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1458938895727.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>71331194

>mfw Jon has to fight Ned's headless skeleton
>>
Seeing all the Flashbacks, of Ned Stark, I really want a prequel so bad
>>
>>71331052
>Sansa looks like she will betray Jon and Littlefinger.

No she doesn't. Little Finger will betray her but Sansa isn't betraying Jon
>>
>>71325910
are you referring to specific info about the next season's budget? it's less than this one?
>>
>>71328404
She took him off of the list.
>>
>>71329280
>the Night King reanimates a dragon corpse corpse
we Arthas now
>>
>>71329890
They are the Daenerys deus ex machina. She's a shitty ruler, commander, etc. But has dragons.
>>
>implying it won't end with Jon taking that horn the lorefags talking about, riding an ice dragon and raping Dany and killing her 3 lizards
>>
>>71331310
How so? She was grinding her teeth when every bannerman declared Jon as king.
>>
File: 1448606076525.png (46 KB, 291x279) Image search: [Google]
1448606076525.png
46 KB, 291x279
>>71328038
I know you're joking but to think some retards actually think like this makes me strangely uncomfortable
>>
Anyone else think some or all of the dragons need to somehow die next season? They are overpowered, dany already has biggest army, biggest navy, best alliances, she should easily take the throne. Then she has three dragons to deal with the night King. They almost need to die for there to be any drama
>>
>>71328349
I figured she must of added Jamie since she kept mugging him the whole time during dinner.
>>
>>71327009
I can see this happening. Fucking hack show, with hack writers. Every time I see that cunts smug face I just want to clock her in the head.
>>
>>71329607
The Maesters theorize that Dragons mouths should be vulnerable to attacks. So maybe will get a dumb scene where one of the dragons slowly goes to eat someone only to be stabbed and or shot by a arrow down the throat.
>>
>>71331733

They kind of suck. It took two of them like 5 minutes to sink a single ship, and the one that flew away with Dany when the sons of the harpy attacked mostly just stood there and got hit with spears. A good shot from a ballista would kill one.
>>
>>71331265
I can't kill my own father! Enter Yvette I can't kill my true love! Enter Robb I can't kill my brother! Enter Kat I can't kill my mom!
>>
>>71332068
Yea but isn't that just D&D being hacks? In theory they should be the most powerful forces in the show. Also I'm sure they will have doubled in size by next season
>>
>>71324808
Cersei and Jaime kill each other, Tyrion takes over. It turns out he has Targaryen blood and the 3-headed dragon (Dany, Jon, Tyrion) unites to fight the white walkers, end of story.

You read it here first., screencap this.
>>
>>71331603

She was reacting to cia's gaze. She knows he's feeling like he's not in charge and is going to pull some shit.
>>
>>71332141

Yeah, they should be unstoppable killing machines. Maybe they will be when they're full grown.

The issue I have is that they started a whole thing about the dragons not listening to Dany anymore as they got older, so she chained them up in a dungeon. Now they're apparently obedient again, since she rides them around and they only attack who she tells them to. What the fuck.
>>
>>71331603

Man we really see what we wanna see, huh? She had initial shock at what was going on, then she smiled at Jon and she kept smiling until she locked eyes with CIA
>>
>>71328390
nigga, he can use his mark on bran to bypass the wall. it was intentional as fuck.
>>
>>71332191
Unlikely that Tyrion will get Targ blood this late. Aside from the books, they haven't given a single nod to targ heritage. those D&D hacks would have mentioned it by now in order to get their rushed plotarches set up
>>
There's no way they're going to successfully finish off the series in the next two seasons, especially with the lower amount of episodes per season.

They're going to need a third season.
>>
>>71332556
It all shapes up nicely. We have 3 major forces and SOMEONE with Targ blood will have to step up and take over House Lannister. I don't see anyone who could be that except for Tyrion.
>>
>Danys fleet heading to Westeros
>1000 ships heading toward Dany
>Dragon horn
>biggest naval fight in history
>happens off screen while they cut to Sam talking to Gilly about books
>>
>>71332612
do you actually think they're trying to give a decent ending to the series? They aren't even bothering anymore
>>
>>71332191
Dany, Jon, Varys
>>
>>71325814
>Arya finds out he betrayed Ned Stark
>Arya kills him
>"You have your mother's eyes"
>"After all this time?"
>"Jk m8"
>>
File: 1466477788983.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1466477788983.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
Yo what the fuck?

It's been six mother fucking seasons and Dany has only JUST NOW left for Westeros?

What the FUCK has she been doing for the past six seasons? The series is basically ending and the bitch is only just now coming to fight?

And why did it take Winter so long to come? And what the fuck does the start of Winter even represent? It's literally Winter all the time in the North, and Summer all the time in the South.

This show is fucking doomed lmao, they can't do anything other than kill off every major character in rapid fire mode and rush the victor into battle against the White Walkers and make sure they lose because the White Walkers can't lose.
>>
the thing that makes me laugh is that killing a shitload of characters just because equals to astonishing storytelling according to normies. Never you mind the incredibly retarded shit, shock value comes first
>>
>>71332844

In the books I think it's only be 3 years from the start to ADWD. Makes it hilarious when you watch season one where Ned is saying Summer is over, winter is upon us and it's taken close to 7 years and there isn't a drop of snow in Kings Landing
>>
>>71331733
Nazi's into Russia
>>
>>71332955
SOON
>>
We might be seeing the break up of the 7 kingdoms and the rise of an Empire under Dany in the East.
>>
>>71332844

>got sold to Doth Rapey
>get king Doth killed
>take over Doth army by walking out of deadly fire
>j/k nvm Doth army fucks off
>go to slaver's bay
>free slaves and use army of child soldier slaves while claiming to be "breaker of chains"
>deal with some political bullshit
>lock up dragons
>escape a coup by harpy sons
>run into Doth army the 2nd
>kill king Doth. again.
>take over Doth army by walking out of deadly fire. again.
>go to slaver's bay. again.
>oh good someone brought ships I'll just take those
>k guys time to go fight a land war in a mostly freezing cold place with an army primarily made up of dudes who have never been away from the desert, this should go well

That shit takes time, bro.
>>
>>71327365
>implying

Everything goes according to his plan
>>
>>71328143
>Arya appears to Cersei, having somehow magically procured the face of Tommen's face
Just imagine it.
>>
>>71328343
Are you him? Are you the only man on Earth that thought Jon wasn't coming back to life?

Did you know "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?
>>
>>71328411
>Arya kills cersei
>comes out as trans
>she's the volanquar
>>
How shocked were you when you realized Jon isnt Neds son?! Holy shit I didnt see that coming...
>>
>>71333118
>k guys time to go fight a land war in a mostly freezing cold place with an army primarily made up of dudes who have never been away from the desert, this should go well
I mean you're mostly right, but it's not like she's taking the "Doth" army to The North.
At worst, King's Landing has the climate of Normandy. I'd say warmer. It's basically on the same line as Pentos.
>>
File: 1459040966569786.gif (949 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1459040966569786.gif
949 KB, 500x282
>>71324808
>it's a "the writers made Dany too strong so they have to nerf her only to give her more troops right back anyway episode."

Wouldn't be surprised if a storm took out a number of her ships, or Euron causes heavy loses (somehow). Just Dany taking Westeros isn't such a cake walk.

At this rate, Dany is going to walk into King's Landing uncontested. Cersei will be on the verge of Mad Kinging the entire city, either because a peasant riot or Dany seige, and Jaime will kill her.

Wall is coming down around the same time. The actual story is straight forward and kind of boring now.

Things to Look Forward to:
>Arya meeting Jon and Sansa
>Arya running into the Hound again
>Edmure retaking Riverrun
>Jaime sitting at Casterly Rock
>Olenna Tyrell being the mouth piece of the audience
>>
If they really want to do some clever shit, they could make it so Jon is Tywin's son.
I know it makes 0 sense, but at least he wouldn't be a Targaryen like everyone's been saying for 13 years.
Also, that way he'd kill Cersei.
>>
Where does Stannis fit into all of this?
>>
>>71328349
Cersei
Illyn Payne
Beric Dondarion
Thoros of Myr
The Mountain
The Hound
>>
>>71333390
>Wouldn't be surprised if a storm took out a number of her ships
Well, she did take three dragons on a long sea voyage.
They'll have to eat something on the way.
>>
>>71333390
you forgot
>Tyrion just being himself
>>
>season finale
>present day, 2018
>group of teenage school kids walking around a museum
>tour of an exhibition of the Seven Kingdoms
>one teenager stops to look at a wax figure of Jon holding Lightbringer as the whole class moves on without him
>close up on the teenager's face. teacher calls out his name
>"Ned"
>"Ned Snow!"
>cut to black

You just know.
>>
>>71333464

ur moms pussy has enough for 3 big guys
>>
File: 1440071364872h4y.png (193 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1440071364872h4y.png
193 KB, 680x680
>>71333548
Why is he even going back to Westeros, are people supposed to forget he's guilty of killing both the King and Hand of the King?

Imagine you're a peasant, Cersei finally gone and Jaime is banished back to the Rock. Lannister tyranny finally over, then Queen Dany reveals the fucking imp as her new Hand.
>>
>>71333431
>The Hound
Don't think he's on the list anymore.

There was a scene where Jaqen asked her about it.
>>
>>71329383
not him, but wildfire doesnt even seem like fire at this point, its more akin to a high explosive. barrels of gasoline exploding would never do the kind of damage the wildfire did to the sept, it sure as shit wouldnt literally blast all the flesh from your bones. i feel like show wildfire could certainly hurt dragons.
>>
>>71327225

I think people are also forgetting that with danies limited ships she has a small coastal force to invade, her only answer is to take her armies and flow them in through dorne, sure the dornes will love having abunch of broke barbarians hanging around their cities.

season 7 is gonna be dani losing battle after battle in hilarious fashion with giant wildfire explosions hurting or benching 1 dragon.
>>
>>71329812
He is another cuck character for GoT. Raising a inbred baby from a inbred woman.
>>
>>71331127
Except Jon learned this by slicing a fucking white walker in half with the Valyrian meme sword he right now.
>>
>It doesn't seem like Jon and Sansa would have a problem with Dany taking over

True, Dany is Jon's aunt

>The Tyrells, Dorne, and Greyjoys don't really seem to give a shit about the crown

The Tyrells cease to exist as a house when Olenna dies, so knowing D&D I wouldn't put it past them that we will have some sort of a retarded plot about the struggle for the control of the reach between the Tarlys and the Florents or whatever.

The Dornish have a problem of succession - who gets the crown when queen snek dies? Again D&D will probably shoehorn some retarded civil war into the plot. But hey maybe that means we get Darkstar the Hedgehog so it could at least be funny.

The Greyjoys have Euron Trump (as you said) who will likely magically get a thousand ships next season and start making Westeros great again

I suppose you have the Night's King who has been getting ready for the past 6 seasons... which means it will likely be disappointing (unless the first thing he does is convert the three dragons into Sapphirons)

Also Brienne of Tumblr is still around unless she challenged Gendry to a race around the world in 80 days.
>>
>>71332068
You dumb nigger. They only destroyed one ship so they could capture the rest.
>>
>>71333664
Tyrion has no more things to do.
He literally said that his purpose was to fight his brothers with witty political shit, because it's the only thing he knows how to do.
When there's no more conquering to do, what's his purpose? He can't do shit in the wights arc. They just gonna kill him for dramatic effect at some point.
>>
>>71333791
>Fat fuck with no redeeming value in a fictional world gets pussy
>You don't
Why is this allowed
>>
>>71329812
But anon who else is going to write the song of ice and fire? Sams gonna be the last man alive
>>
>>71324808
Ideal ending to GoT:
Dany dies unexpectedly because she made a stupid small misstake which would kill anyone who's not wearing plotarmor. That would be so satisfying.
With dany dieing, everything starts to crumble, internal fights, dothraki free in westeroes, raping and pillaging everything at sight, the north loses the battle against white walkers, everyone i westeroes eventually die except for some in dorne

That would be grr martin I'd like to see that.
>>
>>71331194
we Naruto now
>>
>>71329812
Sam will uncover the mystery behind the fall of Valyria.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Doom_of_Valyria
>>
File: 1466252622773.png (176 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
1466252622773.png
176 KB, 344x337
>Gendry
>Still rowing

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT

GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM

MERILY MERILY MERILY MERILY

WE NEED MORE DANY SCENES!
>>
>>71333894

The point wasn't that they only sank one ship, the point was that it took them a surprisingly long time to do it. The damn thing is made of wood and pitch, it should have burned to ash toot fucking sweet from dragon fire. Plus, since when does the rest of a navy give up and surrender their ships after you sink the first one?
>>
File: cat face.jpg (51 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
cat face.jpg
51 KB, 604x550
>>71325910

You are living in a bigger fucking fantasy than GoT familia, HBO are going to cheapskate on their biggest series ever?
>>
>>71333431
>Illyn Payne
What the fuck happened to him anyway?
>>
>>71331374
... in the show yes, but show arya is fucking rubbish
>>
>>71333423
Becomes wight and then rebels and kills the usurper Night King, as a true Azor Ahai.
>>
>>71334157
script forgot about him after the battle of blackwater
>>
So people are okay with the mad Queen Cersei becoming the ruler after she committed this atrocity?
How can one person continue to fuck up so hard at everything, yet still somehow manage to not get murdered or be disowned.
>>
>>71333390
Seeing jamie be in cerseis queensquard and then forcing jamie to cut her down or she'll burn the city down would be cool. Then he'd be Jamie the kin, king and queen slayer.
>>
>>71327507
But setting it up with it being so hard for her to fail only for her to fail because it is necessary for the plot seems cheap. Hopefully it will at least be a testament to her retardation.
>>
File: wasthatafleet.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
wasthatafleet.gif
1 MB, 245x140
What you all don't realise is that gendri has been gaining momentum on his boat for like 4 seasons, hes going to blow right through danny's fleet.
>>
>>71334209
actor died in real life, think they stopped showing him to be respectful
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.