[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who can stand against this bitch? Not only does she have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 11
File: khaleesi.jpg (49 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
khaleesi.jpg
49 KB, 700x700
Who can stand against this bitch?
Not only does she have the biggest army but she has huge dragons that destroy armies and ships by themselves.
>>
zombies
>>
She's going to crash and burn against Euron's superior fleet and the winters of Westeros. Nobody in her army is prepared to face an eternal winter. Jon Snow and the armies of the North are always prepared for the winter.
>>
She's the main character no one is going to be able to stand up to her, her plot armour makes her invincible
>>
>>71321345
someone better steal her dragons or GRRM is a fucking retard.
>>
Lightbringer shall be thrust deep inside her and end her angry uptight ways

By lightbringer I of course mean Jon's cock
>>
Fuck the Dragons.

She has Essos and 4 OUT OF THE 8 FREAKIN GREAT HOUSES UNDER HER COMMAND.

How's anyone supposed to beat this bitch?
>>
File: russian_winter.jpg (29 KB, 483x322) Image search: [Google]
russian_winter.jpg
29 KB, 483x322
the same thing that crippled the german army in WW2: winter
>>
>>71321885
Jon forms an alliance with the Night King to stop her
>>
I don't think anyone can.

The 2 real issues next season is how her and Jon are both going to claim the throne and the white walkers attacking.

A happy ending would probably give Jon being Warden of the North .
>>
There's only going to be one more season. It will probably be 12 episodes instead of 10.

Cersei's reign will be short. Dany is going to steamroller right into King's Landing. They won't do blackwater again because they wouldn't waste that much budget on a battle so similar to one they have done.

My guess is Dany gets to King's Landing in episode 3 or 4 and quickly takes it. Cersei dies after probably trying to set the rest of the city on fire. Jaime becomes queenslayer.

The rest of the season is about everyone banding together to fight the walkers. Either they win, or they all realize the game of thrones is doomed and all run back to Essos together to live there.
>>
20 good men
>>
>>71322529
Upvoated
>>
>>71321345
becuase her army divided into various groups with various goals, interests, and ways of life divided by multiple language barriers and the only reason half of them are there is because they think they're going to get pussy

it's all going to fall apart
>>
>>71321345
dragons can't hurt jon snow

dragons can't ever win. they exist to be killed. they cannot be allowed to exist in the world because they concentrate power under one name
>>
>>71322620
>and the only reason half of them are there is because they think they're going to get pussy
The truth never made me laugh harder.

This is all a problem after she conquers everything. Probably going to go the Alexander the Great route. Where he conquers the world, dies and then everyone fights and factions are made.
>>
>>71322038
Bitch is hitler everything make's sense nazis had planes, bitch has dragons.
>>
>>71321345
She's just too smug, and her taking an entire dothraki army just like that was unbelievable.

Theyre getting real lazy with her.
>>
>>71321345
spoiler alert, her ships go down in history a la Spanish Amarda
>>
Somebody should turn the seasons into like 2 hour long movies each. Or has someone done that already?

Really, there's so much you could skip and just show dudes getting stabbed through the face over and over
>>
>>71322131
This would actually be sweet.

Literal pottery
>>
>>71321345
I hope she gets gang raped in every episode of S7, tries to kill herself(fails bc she's a Mary sue) and is sold into slavery
>>
>>71321499

Is Ramsay right?

"If you expect this to have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>71321345
I will burn Kings Landing to the ground before I let that happen.
>>
A storm sinking all of her armada
>>
Wait, did she take the dothraki or not? It doesn't seem like taking a horde of screaming pillaging rapists with you is a good idea.
>>
>>71322857
I think she might go mad. It's obvious Arya is going to become schizophrenic which is really sad

Dany and Jon will probably team up together to fight the white walkers after she kills cersei
>>
>>71322971
there's only one race, the human race. dothraki are the same as westerosi on the inside; we all bleed red
>>
>>71322971

Did she take every dothraki ever? Are there any dothraki left?
>>
She cant win because her dragons will refuse to attack Jon and attack people who actually do attack him. Implying they cant smell that hes Targaryan.
>>
Diabetes
>>
Bran flakes will worg the dragons to kill the white walkers
>>
>>71322965
>Stormborn

Stormdead

cap this post you niggers
>>
>>71323089
Bran doesn't need the dragons to kill the walkers. He's the reincarnation of Bran and he's going to warg into Bran in the past and learn the elder magic from himself
>>
>>71322131
That would be the best fucking thing ever.
>>
>>71323089
jon will warg them
>>
>>71321345
Dothraki going to start pillaging and go off, cause danny wont provide for them. weakens her enough that the lanisters dont break right away, so danny dont go north to save the day. white walkers rekt case. Only way to save westeros is bran changing the past so they can win.
>>
>>71323179
You made me go cross eyed
>>
literally a storm that drowns atleast 2 of her dragons and 60% of her ships. Stannis had way less and almost took the kingdom himself.
>>
>>71323306
It's going to happen, I saw it coming like 3 seasons ago. They can't beat the white walkers without magic that no longer exists. The dryad chicks are all dead
>>
>>71323041
There is a horn to control the dragons which gets discovered. She'll lose control over them to Jon.
>>
>>71323369
But can't you beat them with dragon blades or I'm that case 'dragon breath (fire)'?
>>
>>71322936
Yeah about that. Bitch, you're running out of napalm.

Next time, don't spend it all on religious fireworks.
>>
>>71323369
wow that is actually fucking smart but you overlooked the fact that it might be retarded for a vegetable to be wielding twin fireballs. Who the fuck is going to use that magic?
>>
>>71323433
the dragons die before meeting the white walker army
>>
>>71323489
fireballs? original Bran fucking magiced the wall out of the ground bro. Bran is the strongest character in the world by far, doesn't matter that he's a cripple.
>>
>>71323489
Fire-proof Jon, obviously.
>>
>>71323508
Who's a dragon slayer? Or is it just a barrage of arrows, catapultes, etc?
>>
>>71321345
>Nobody in her army is prepared to face an eternal winter.

this, the dothraki are desert arab types
>>
>>71321345
Why doesn't the Lannisters just make spear launching ballistas, they're fucking flying reptiles, they aren't invincible.
>>
>>71322750
would be surprised, jews have to refernce the holocaust and nazis in pretty much all their shit
>>
>>71323601
Jon won't let them exist. Too dangerous. I wonder if he might can just will them to go to sleep.

My friend had this pretty bombastic theory that there's an ice dragon under winterfell. Hence "winter fell". And that dragon would rise from sensing the walkers and Jon would epically ride it into battle against the fire dragons etc. who knows.
>>
She's going to fail in a magnificent fashion, that's the point of getting you to think she's untouchable thus far. The dragons can die, you know. Up until this point, no army has actually prepared to be attacked by dragons and planned for it, she's had the element of surprise. Against Euron's fleet, if they are prepared, 3 dragons could be taken down easily. Then what does she have, the unsullied? They are foot soldiers. This is a water battle. She will reach an all-time low right before the white walkers attack.
>>
My season 7 hopes:

King in da norf prepares to fight White Walkers, rides to the Wall just as Bran passes through it and causes it to collapse thanks to his mark, and the fact that Benjen is actually working with the White Walkers. They begin their invasion, and naturally it is a slaughter.

Rightful Queen Cersei destroys most of Danys' army by burning Kings Landing to the ground when she takes it. Jaime attempts to stop her with reason, but fails. In his frustration as the city burns around them, he strangles her with the same hand she had made for him.

Dany starts her invasion of Westeros- only to be stopped by a swarm of Kraken, controlled by Euron that even her dragons cannot hope to stop. The ironborn see their true leader and fling Yara and Theon into the sea where they drown, Theon clings to a piece of driftwood and finds his way to shore, determined to avenge his sister.

Bran wargs into the past in an attempt to change it, but is trapped inside the Mad King Aerys, screaming to 'Burn them all', in regards to the Weirwood trees, the source of power for both the Children of the Forest, and the White Walkers, yet nobody realizes this and nobody can understand what he is really trying to say. Jaime kills him, and Bran fails.

Samwell gets cucked out of his dream by Gilly since she can't go in the library and spends the rest of his days with the Hound raising other peoples kids and calling themselves real men.

The end
>>
File: c6DGJPa.png (857 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
c6DGJPa.png
857 KB, 800x512
>>71321345
Stannis
>>
>>71323179
u wot m8?
>>
>>71323693
That seems too dues ex machina theory for me. But you think Jon could control them even though he isn't 'father' of dragons? I mean, she technically gave birth to them so you figure there loyalty is gonna lie with her and not a half blood targaryian
>>
Why would she fight against Jon?

When she hears of the White Walkers she'll obviously rally all her armies to fight them in the North.
>>
>>71323810
I just realised we've never seen jon ever really interact with fire. Does he know it can't burn him? Or does the half blood remove the immunity?
>>
>>71323252
Bran can't change the past. The ink is dry. Whatever he does in the past is already apart of the timeline, he was always going to do it and the present/future is the result of it.
>>
diarrhea
>>
>>71323881
Well, maybe he's best of both worlds, he doesn't really succum to cold or fire cause he's got both bloodlines in him and (obviously) that's why he's the chosen one
>>
>>71323881
I may be misremembering this, but didn't gregor say he slew the girl and threw the baby into the fire

did i just totally make that up, I didn't read the books and I just remember reading about all the mystery surrounding who/what was in the tower. Fans nailed it years ago though knowing that it was jon
>>
>>71321345
Targaryen best house! Long may she reign!
>>
kelly c will only serve to be the final downfall of cersei and rebuild king's landing. when she finds out johnson o is targ they'll unite to kill the night king. then jon will be her hand and salsa will be queen of the north.
>>
>>71323965
nah m8 he threw the baby across the wall and it's fucking head exploded. That wasn't the real baby though, as the real one was swapped by varys and still (supposedly) lives. He's the aegon story arc.
>>
Also now with cersi sans children it's ok to make her a villian to want to kill because she doesn't have that tv/PC mother does anything for her kids trope going on so she'll bite it hard
>>
>>71323881
Retard, it's a magical thing not a targaryen thing. Dany's brother wasn't immune to fire...
>>
WILDFIRE CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
>>
>>71324152
nigga didnt get burned by fire he got burned by molten metal
>>
>>71323881
Jon badly burned his hand on a lantern or torch saving Mormont's life when he was still a steward.
>>
>>71324152
I thought he wasn't immune to molten gold?
>>
>>71324199
Don't remember that but I'll take your word cause I'm drunk
>>
>>71322131
GREATEST PLOT TWIST OF ALL TIME HOLY FUCK
>>
>>71324199
He'll be immune to fire now because of being brought back by the lord of light.
>>
>>71324269
Imagine that god damn convincing speech to a bunch of zombies
>>
>>71322131
don't even pretend you wouldn't be okay with this /tv/

it's so fucking bizzare and mental that is actually works
>>
>>71324334
>i died once, so you see.. we're not so different you and i
>*thunderous rattling*
>>
File: 1.gif (999 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
999 KB, 400x217
>>71324433
>Mfw
>>
>>71324393
Nah, sounds stupid as fuck.
>>
>>71324433
That's good... Fuck.. But I just picture mindless frozen zombies that just go 'blllarrgblararalblrflsalfjsj' abd kinda laugh
>>
>>71322490
This is a retarded theory because we already know that we are getting 2 shorter seasons. And the latest Kelly C get's to kings landing is episode 2 of season 7
>>
>>71321595
Sam is actually azor ahai, he definately shot ygritte and told the little kid to take credit, gonna kill the wildling chick, then he falls in love with little sam, which has been mistaken for a boy, then he stabs her with the valyrian sword he stole and BAM lightbringer.
>>
>>71323963
>Mfw realizing a song of ice and fire is referencing Jon Snow
>>
>>71321345
I really don't want this bitch winning in the end.
I want everyone getting fucked up, but her the most.
God damn Mary Sue.
>>
>>71324780
I hope it ends with him on the iron throne humming the theme song in a kazoo
>>
>>71322131
Why join the Night King when he can marry Dany? Only way this would work out is if Dany goes mad like Aerys
>>
>people actually think dany will die/lose

oh you poor poor souls, you truly don't understand the power of feminism these days, all logic will go out the window for her to rule, no matter the losses
>>
>>71324875
Dude, that's his aunt, if it was his sister it would be K
>>
>>71321345
Winter is going to fuck her in the ass. If you think anyone is winning the Game of Thrones TM then you're a retard.
>>
>>71324932
I could only imagine the outcry of angry vaginas if Dany died
>>
>>71323693
>My friend had this pretty bombastic theory that there's an ice dragon under winterfell. Hence "winter fell". And that dragon would rise from sensing the walkers and Jon would epically ride it into battle against the fire dragons etc. who knows.

Literally the gayest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>71324782
>evil person
>winning

wait is anyone here actually dumb enough to think jon snow isn't the hero of this series?

dude jon snow is basically george washington vs the british in this series. he isn't going to lose. lol.
>>
>>71324932
She'll be queen alright. Queen of the ashes of Westeros.
>>
>entire army is made up of savages from a hot climate
>invading a cold country during winter

We'll see. Plus I'm assuming they didn't introduce Euron for no reason and that he'll become a major threatening villain next season.
>>
>>71324932
I know.
The whole world is going to go to shit next season, but not an ill thing will happen to Dany and the sheep will love it.
>>
>>71325119
That's pretty good she alluded to that. Hopefully just gets torched by a dragon like she torched everyone in that church
>>
>>71321345
wasn't her dragon injured by a couple spear chuckers a season ago? why are they scary?
>>
She'll take the south, sure, but the North is gonna shit on her, hard, especially because the enormous bulk of her army is not even close to ready to deal with winter. That combined with the imminent revelation of John being her brother's son she's going to break the fuck down. All she has is her dragons.
>>
the whole point is she's bringing a huge army that will ultimately fight the night king.

>winter is here
>coldest winter in 1k years
>for those playing at home this is called foreshadowing the night king's arrival
>ruh roh not enough people to fight the night king
>good thing a woman (who will turn out to be jons half sister) with shitloads of canon fodder and an air force is coming to help
>>
>>71325231
in case you didn't notice, it's about twice the size now, meaning it weighs 6-8x as much at least. it ate everything/everyone while it was away.

small arms can not penetrate its hide anymore, probably take a direct catapult etc to even hurt it
>>
>>71323693
I've heard theories about the water (which is always cold) under the weirwood tree in winterfell is the remains of an Ice dragon.
>>
>>71325371
>who will turn out to be jons half sister
>>
File: 1330082670948.jpg (31 KB, 512x381) Image search: [Google]
1330082670948.jpg
31 KB, 512x381
Is it just me, or does it feel like next season will be the last season unless the Boat ride to westeros goes full Berserk
>>
>>71325463
Next season is the last season
>>
>>71325251
>the north is going to shit on her

what, with their 60 good bear men?
>>
File: 1335026863808.jpg (71 KB, 520x599) Image search: [Google]
1335026863808.jpg
71 KB, 520x599
>>71325520
Welp. They did a good job of setting it up then.
>>
>>71325520

How do you know?
>>
>>71325628

Let me clarify: isn't there supposed to be two more seasons (but 12/13 episodes total)?
>>
>>71325520
source?
>>
>Euron has 20 good carpenters
>he has a horn that can control Dragons
>he also has a horn that can summon Krakens
HE WILL MAKE HER TASTE HIS BIG COCK, HARR HARR
>>
>>71325463
There will probably be 2 more seasons

Season 8 is the battle between Dany vs Cersei vs Jon. A lot of side characters are killed so they can give more time to Dany and Jon since those two are going to become the main characters now.

Season 9 - Dany & Jon vs White Walkers, song of ice and fire etc etc.
>>
>>71325672
HBO will probably do a double season
>>
>>71325712
*meant Season 7 and 8, it's kinda late here.
>>
>>71322038
>believing this propaganda
The Soviets had crippled the German army by the time winter set in. At first snow in 1941, the entire German reserve pool for Barbarossa had been dried up and about 75% of German tanks were no longer operational. If anything, the winter allowed the Germans to regroup and reequip so they could mount a somewhat successful offensive in the south the following spring
>>
File: inconceivable!.jpg (13 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
inconceivable!.jpg
13 KB, 200x230
>>71321345
>Invading a continent in the throes of winter with an army the majority of whom have never even seen snow
Dany's about to fall for a classic blunder!
>>
>>71325563
>>71325628
>>71325677
Sorry techincally2 more seasons but half the amount of episodes. Read the trades. Although they might be episodes like tonight where they're an hour and 20 minutes
>>
So which dragon will die first? My moneys on the green one.
>>
>>71325777
lmao
>>
>>71325712
>There will probably be 2 more seasons
>Season 8 is the battle between Dany vs Cersei vs Jon. A lot of side characters are killed so they can give more time to Dany and Jon since those two are going to become the main characters now.
>Season 9 - Dany & Jon vs White Walkers, song of ice and fire etc etc.
We are only getting two more seasons - and they are going to be 6-7 episode seasons - reason being D and D want to up the production quality for the end, and they can do that with a shorter season.
>>
>>71321345
Only Jon snow can defeat that lunatic.
>>
>>71325756

Ah, meaning both seasons back-to-back? So basically like a regular season with two extra episodes.
>>
>>71325840
>and they are going to be 6-7 episode seasons
confirmed?
>>
>>71326091
>While the “Game of Thrones” showrunners said the shorter-episode scenario is their hope, HBO executives made it clear there’s no deal yet in place. “We’re still in conversations,” said Lombardo.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/game-of-thrones-end-date-season-8-1201752746/
>>
>>71324582
It would be retarded to extent Cersei's reign too much. The Lannisters stand alone against the huge army of Dany and her new alliances with Dorne and the Tyrell's. It least I hope they focus on the possible conflict between Dany and John for the North, but the main theme from now on should be the Wlakers
>>
>>71326250
She is going to marry Jon to unite the seven kingdoms.
>>
>>71321345
Of all the queer and fabulous denizens of the Shivering Sea, however, the greatest are the ice dragons. These colossal beasts, many times larger than the dragons of Valyria, are said to be made of living ice, with eyes of pale blue crystal and vast translucent wings through which the moon and stars can be glimpsed as they wheel across the sky. Whereas common dragons (if any dragon can truly be said to be common) breathe flame, ice dragons supposedly breathe cold, a chill so terrible that it can freeze a man solid in half a heartbeat.
>>
>>71325777
The only part of the kingdom not ravaged by war is Dorne and the Vale
>>
>>71326343
>>71326250
oh I hope she marries him. Aren't they related though?
>>
>>71326494
That's how Targaryens roll.
>>
>>71321499
WTF are you talking about she's not the main character dumbass
>>
>>71326920
In how they publicize the series he might as well be.
>>
>>71327324
>use images of attractive blonde white woman for advertising

why would you do that
>>
>>71327577
Because this is a feminist fairytale crafted by Jews.
>>
If you throw cold water at a lizard it stops moving.

What if her dragons can't function in the cold?
>>
>sends Dario away so she can marry
Hmm, I wonder who she's going to marry. Oh wait, there's only one male character left in a position of power.
>>
>>71327977
The dragons have been in Westeros before.
>>
>>71327977
Her story is going to end in a bloody mess.

Most of the characters are going to meet death in the next to seasons.

In fact, only 2 characters from this episode will still be standing after the series finale.[/spoilers]
>>
>>71328188
>Westeros before.
Not during the winter.
>>
>>71328320
This guy gets it.

Mark my words, Dany will meet a bloody death before the last season.
>>
>>71328320
The Targaryens have ruled during previous winters.
>>
>>71325550
You didn't read shit sis you?
>>
>>71321345
Probably winter will take care of her.
That, or you know Arya The Teleporting Immortal Ninja Assassin .
>>
>>71323709
>a fleet of ships will beat dragons
>wooden ships vs fire breathing dragons
>dragons that not 1 episode ago proved how bad ships are vs flying, fire breathing dragons
how do you even remember to breathe
>>
pokemon queen is the worst thing about the show, I sincerely hope she gets voted off
>>
Serious question, is the audience supposed to like this cunt? She's by far the worst character in the entire show. All she does is walk around with that smug fucking look on her face and occasionally kills some archetypal ebul patriarchal males. She's literally just a feminist power fantasy incarnate. No depth, no personality, no development, nothing.
>>
>>71323036
I think she took all of them. She just happened to be captured during the annual Dothraki convention, where all the leaders get together. Convenient.
>>
>>71331625
>what are ballistas
>>
>>71321345
BIG COCK
I
G

C
O
C
K

She'll lose against the cock
>>
>>71321345
what is even the point? "muh dragons kill everything and my strong independent wymin friends will rule the realm". im rooting for the night king so damn hard
>>
>>71326920
dany and jon are definitely the two main protagonists
>>
>>71332189
that smug face the actress does 90% of the time is horrible. so irritating. literally every female character is better (maybe with the excetion of the crazy dyke--- i mean sand snakes)
>>
>>71321345
She's gonna give her bastard cousin the succ, that's for sure.
Even if I really doubt a character like Snow could fall in love with a character like DamnDaniel
>>
>>71321345
sam is going even the odds with knowledge
>>
>>71332189
Plenty of reasons to like her.
She started to get shit done, she's a good looking woman, all the best characters are siding with her, she's a batshit crazy sociopath.
I don't mind her at all, you just have to get past the feminazi bullshit and get to enjoy the full "badass american action heroine" side of her.
>>
File: 1456047466113.png (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456047466113.png
92 KB, 400x400
>>71333026
>>
>>71332609
>ballistas
>hitting a mobile airborne target
>>
>>71323709
If I was watching game of thrones in season 3 I might agree with you but it's pretty clear the show has given up the shock value of killing a beloved character and instead focused on clear feminist pandering. They will make it seem like Euron/cersei/whoever has a chance of winning but ultimately dany will get the iron throne. screencap this
>>
>>71333026
bait
>>
>>71331625

>army of slave arab/mongols get destroyed by britiana of the seas.

Something tells me old euron greyjoy is gonna seduce the shit outta dany. Shes playing yara and Theon.

Who wants to follow theon greyjoy the impotent fool, hes a dog not a man (and he has no cock). His sister is a power hungry mutinous bitch who simply sat by waiting to be crowned. She needs to win houses to her side with the threat of war while allowing her horde armies to engage houses who refuse to bend to her will.

If she goes all in and just trys to mad king her way into power its gonna be alotta wild fire & gorilla style war-fare while they test out new tactics for baiting and killing dragons.
>>
>half-naked dickless niggers
>half-naked horse fuckers
>iron babbies that will be useless on land
>Dorneniggers
All of them will get massacred in winter. More fodder for Night King's armies.
>>
>>71333192
this happened in dance of the dragons.
>>
>>71333192
last time i checked a dragon literally hovered next to a boat for at least a minute while burning it. a fleet full of ballistas could easily take down 3 dragons, but we all know that won't happen because dany and her dragons have permanent plot armour. can't risk that stronk independent womyn actually having to do something instead of mary sueing her way to the iron throne now can we?
>>
>>71321396
/this.

The Night King will be her demise. Hopefully Jon stabs her with the new light bringer
>>
>>71321499
She's not the main character you dope. And since when have major characters been immune to death on GoT?
>>
>>71323481
Who says she did?
>>
>________ the Dragonslayer

Who will it be?
>>
>>71328745
Not like this one. Targs basically ruled Westeros for 300 years - there was never a long winter during that time.
>>
File: 0202.png (189 KB, 333x352) Image search: [Google]
0202.png
189 KB, 333x352
>>71333640
>muh series is so cool and unpredictable
this hoe will marry jon and they will rule westeros after defeating the night king, everyone knows this at this point. also her, tyrion and jon are the main characters dummy
>>
>>71321345
At this point, who would even want to fight her? No one bar the lannisters will back up cersei, the north have no issue with her and don't seem to want the iron throne due to walkers...
I'm guessing dorne will back her because girl power and varys... Literally the only ones that would oppose her are the walkers...
>>
>>71321345
She'll gone insane just like her dad, basically her family line is fucked either way because of the mental illness.
>>
>>71321473
Fucking this desu
>>
>>71321473
The north have no reason to fight her, at this point the only thing concerning them is the walkers... Why would they go to war with her?
>>
>>71333026
this post >>71333100 is a pin point representation of you, m'lord
>>
>>71321473
Do you have any idea how löong it takes to build ships in gots caveman universe?
He probably has like 40 so far
>>
>>71333196
If you keep killing main characters again and again, that's just bad writing.
>>
It makes me a little sad to think how good this show would be if she wasn't in it.
>>
>>71321345
The only way it can go is that she will lose control of her grand army. Otherwise, the whole subplot of her handling her power would be thrown out of window.

> dothraki and iron islanders are known to be the most brutal raiders who rape and murder places they conquered somehow just magically stop right as she asked them to. Even the previous leaders can't keep their men from doing that.
> dragons somehow are perfectly obedient even though they were turning into murder baby-eating/roasting machines when growing up. Somehow, two of them being prisoned/chained and abandoned while the other roaming free in the wild would return to becoming perfectly obedient without any training

> dorne and tully who are in it for revenge would behave nicely
>>
>>71321345
bran wargs into the big dragon kills the other 2 then commits seppuku with the 3rd
>>
>>71333640
>since when have major characters been immune to death on GoT?
>Season 6
>>
>>71322437
I don't think Jon will seek to kill her and she seems reasonable enough to want to destroy the walking dead coming for the land. (leave the land in a better state and hurr hurr)

So I'd think they'd remove the Lannisters, Cersei dying by Arya's hand and then fighting together against the walking dead.

Jon stays in the nord, she rules kings landing, happy ending.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.