[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They were easily the worst part of season 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sam and Gilly.jpg (356 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Sam and Gilly.jpg
356 KB, 1600x900
>>
Wrong. Dorne is, was and always will be the most inert and pointless part of the Game of Thrones tv programme

Sam actually had an arc. He rebelled against his browbeating father and took the sword that was rightfully his, knowing he could serve the realm with it better than his pops.

Dorne was just fucking stupid. I genuinely don't even think Areo Hotah got to decapitate someone with his poleaxe waifu

No, wait. The worst part of S6 was the fucking banter between Grey Worm, Missandei and Tyrion. We get it, Tyrion doesn't fully appreciate Westerosi economic strata over former slaves. Who the fuck cares? Why are those two even named characters?
>>
She is terrible in every role of her entire career.
>>
>>71305980
how is sam going to use the sword when he decided to go be a maester halfway across the continent?
>>
>>71306045
He'll just hop into the teleporter when the Wall falls and be there to kill White Walkers
>>
Anyone know a good stream so I can watch tonights episode live
>>
Nope. I always have a lot of fun seeing Sam do that shitty smile because whoever is portraying him can't act worth shit.
>>
Sam is a character for girls.
>>
>>71305980
How the hell could the sword be "rightfully his" when his dad is still alive?
>>
>>71305980
>I genuinely don't even think Areo Hotah got to decapitate someone with his poleaxe waifu
He didn't even get a single line of dialogue.
>>
>>71306045
no way in hell they are going to put budget towards a sam arc at the citadel
I bet hes going to get captured by Euron
>>
I actually found a foot model in my area who looks exactly like a blond gilly. For 200 an hour, I can sniff and lick and worship her feet, and she even lets me jack off when she sllows it. Pretty sweet deal, she is hot and its all legal fun, and I can satisfy my foot fetish without having to explain myself to anyone
>>
>somehow Sam still hasn't reached old town
>meanwhile other characters can travel literally thousands of miles in the span of two episodes
>even passing through enemy territory with only one real road frequently traveled by patrols, with absolutely no delays or issues
>>
>>71305980
>He rebelled against his browbeating father and took the sword that was rightfully his, knowing he could serve the realm with it better than his pops
Everything about this is wrong. The sword isn't rightfully his, it belongs to the head of the Tarly family meaning it belongs to Randyll and it goes to whoever succeeds him as head of the Tarly family, which won't be Sam because he's in the Night's Watch, and hence has no claim to any inheritance. Their oaths are explicit about that.

Furthermore, Randyll Tarly is an exceptionally competent military commander who has always loyally executed his duty, I'd say he has a lot more use for a sword than Samwell "I want to be a maester" Tarly. He took the sword out of pettiness and butthurt, robbing his younger brother of HIS birthright in the process and utterly betraying his character arc.
>>
File: skins-cassie-season-1.jpg (48 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
skins-cassie-season-1.jpg
48 KB, 300x399
My favorite part was when they put the girl from skins in decent clothing.
>>
>>71307182
Gilly is perfectly cast because shes qt as hell but still has a kind of inbred look.

Maybe its the slack-jawed mouthbreathing look on her face all the time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.