[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /tv/ nice silicon valley thread do you choke your mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bestcharacter.jpg (136 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
bestcharacter.jpg
136 KB, 2560x1440
hey /tv/ nice silicon valley thread do you choke your mother with it before putting your penis in her buttlhole
>>
Sick joke, OJ
>>
Are the nerds going to fuck up and destroy Pied Piker this season finale?
>>
Cliffhanger tonight

Jesus, can't wait to be frustrated for a year.
>>
Will we consider some creature today?
>>
File: zach-woods.png (236 KB, 290x580) Image search: [Google]
zach-woods.png
236 KB, 290x580
>>71297304
D R O P P E D
>>
Prediction

The click-farmers, forced to use PP all day, realize that it's pretty awesome and it spreads in india like wildfire.

Problem this generates: it becomes the new favorite tool of internet pirates, and the next season is PP dealing with their new MegaUpload reputation, and we get to meet some kim dotcom types.
>>
>>71298786
If you had to Google him to figure out hes a jew you're a dumbass
>>
>>71298892
it's a sad frog trying to push a meme. just ignore him.
>>
>>71298828
SCREENCAP THIS
>>
>>71298828
I fucking love this idea, now I will be extremely disappointed when this doesn't happen.
>>
CONSIDER THE GIRAFFE
>>
>>71297304
When is Monica gonna fuck Richard
>>
>>71297304
This guy fucks.
>>
>>71299601
N E V E R
>>
>>71299821
This, it's for the best. Although it's HBO, so maybe she will get naked in some other wise. Milana would be preferable, but Amanda Crew is qt too
>>
>>71299601
i want to see her get penetrated just like Jack Barker's horse
>>
>>71298828
Then once PP is huge in the 3rd world, someone pulls a Snowden; using PP to distribute a huge leak. They become heroes to the internet and the valley, but the NSA is now breathing down their necks and Gilfoyle freaks out. Lots of great potential for fun characters there.
>>
>>71299932
I'd pay 150k for that load.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.