[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image-19.jpg (98 KB, 570x391) Image search: [Google]
image-19.jpg
98 KB, 570x391
DAILY

REMINDER
>>
What about it
>>
>>71288968
>>71288992
- I HAVE A FOOT FETISH -
>>
>>71288968
This looks cool. What is the problem?
>>
>>71288992
The origin of the force is from that tree.
>>
disney ride?
space pirates when?
>>
>>71288968
Daily Reminder of what? That this is Empire Strikes Back 2 and the tree is the cave?
>>
>>71288968
Thanks for spoiling the movie for me!

But then it's my problem for lurking on this board
>>
>>71288968
I don't see the problem

t. Canadian
>>
>>71288968
"REY, THIS TREE IS MADE OF PURE MIDICHLORIANS"
>>
>the source of the force

I thought the whole idea behind the force was that it didn't have a source, it was all around us, in every living thing.

Why is everyone so fucking retarded like holy shit.
>>
>>71291046
Because people need everything explained to them. Since you can't get that in the real world, it makes people feel good to get it in fiction where they know another human has the power to make the world make sense.
>>
Is this someone's Kenner toys in their backyard??
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.