[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question. Please no trolling. I want to watch something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: luis-bunuel.jpg (874 KB, 1903x2048) Image search: [Google]
luis-bunuel.jpg
874 KB, 1903x2048
Serious question. Please no trolling. I want to watch something of this guy. His name is Luis Bunuel. I feel like starting with 1 film, just to have an idea, and then see how it goes. I have already seen Un Chien Andalou in the past, and it is a short film, so it doesn't count anyway. I need full length film, maybe his best, to have an idea. What film should I watch?
>>
I suppose no one watches him. I think I'm gonna start with L'Age d'Or, hopefully it's good.
>>
I've only seen a few of his films, the later career ones, it was a long time ago and I used to drink heavily. Belle de Jour is the one I remember enjoying the most.

I prefer capeshit and 80s action to this sort of stuff though.
>>
>>71281627
Try Simon of the desert. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059719/
Short, funny and one of his most successful film (at least if you count awards).
>>
>>71281627
Try Un Chien Andalou
>>
Any more recommendations?
>>
un chien andalou is good
>>
>>71284549
>>71286147
Those are all good advices, but what can you say about the film called "Un chien Andalou"? As I specified in the first post I've never fucking seen it and want a 16 min film!
>>
>>71286603
I think it'll suit you perfectly then, it's approximately 16 minutes long. It's Bunuels first film, made in conspiracy with Salvador Dali, by the way.
>>
>>71286973
You forgot to tell me the name of this film, am I left to figure it out myself?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.