[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DHMIS >Whoaoahohahaha CHECK out this dudezzz >my mom took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: dhmitrash.jpg (1023 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
dhmitrash.jpg
1023 KB, 1000x1400
DHMIS

>Whoaoahohahaha CHECK out this dudezzz
>my mom took the 18 plus blocker off my interheckin webs so i can watch whatever I darn tootin want... better get the CrAAaAAaAAAAziiiiIIiiiEst thing I can find, she'd freeeaakakka!!
>DHMIS? Hey I've heard about this on le reddit xDDDD!!!
>They're liek le puppets... WHAAAAT????/
>BUT *hits blunt of awesomeness*
>CRAZZZZY WHACKY AND DISTURBING STUFF HAPPENS TO DEM XXXXxxdDDD!!!
>it's a song but le it's startS gettin all crazy n turnt up xDD!!
>They're like cute BUUUUT *record scratch* IT ALWAYS END IN GORE!! *melissa mccarthy slippin on a banana and farting*
>DUDE BUT IT'S LIKE SO DEEEEEP MAN
>Yeah like you'd probably need to watch it like a gazzilion times and go to a semester at college doin sykology to understand man xD
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71271417
It's so weird, you put this much effort into a shitpost but you failed so miserably.

I'm partially inclined to believe you actually talk like this, or know someone who does.
>>
File: 1445203810791.jpg (80 KB, 489x688) Image search: [Google]
1445203810791.jpg
80 KB, 489x688
>>
>>71271417

What did he meme by this?
>>
haha
>>
>>71271417
ha ha, OP! you are right! no one should like that thing which you're talking about. thanks to your post, everyone has changed their minds. you are truly a visionary and a prophet.
>>
>>71271417
>He doesn't like Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
It's great, stop hating fun.
>>
>>71271417
That creative song is pretty catchy.
>>
true tbqh, it's the most gimmicky try hard shit ever. i'm surprised /tv/ doesn't see through it.
>>
>>71271417
Hating on DHMIS is the most pleb thing to do senpai
>>
>>71271417
Honestly I liked it before I heard any of the gay ass theories

If you just take it as comedy its great.
>>
>>71271496
Hey This Is Fun
>>
>>71271417
The first one is the only one that's remotely decent and the rest are just gimmicky bullshit that faggots make theories about.
>>
>>71272029
This. It's for kids.
>>
>>71271417
>>71272029
Watch it for the animation.
>>
>>71272029
theories? what the fuck?
its just a weird show about puppets

don't tell me there's people out there that actually think this profound
>>
>>71271901
Agreed. People overthink it way too much when in reality the creator made it purely to have fun and fuck with people. DHMIS is a little bit like David Lynch's movies in that regard.
>>
its supposedly a student art project.
why do you give such a dense hard shit about it?
its not like people treat it like the next best thong since the room
>>
>>71272177
Has a surprising amount of layers to it regarding the media (more specifically kid's TV shows) and it's effect on children.
>>
I thought the bird was black but it turns out it's dark green
>>
>>71271417
literally 9gag
>>
>>71272029
I think all the theory videos show how parasitic most YouTube "content creators" are. The series certainly stands on its own.
>>
I think the show has a lot of symbolism and meaning that isn't directly implied. Of course, children get all meme-y about it, but I think its worthy of dissection just like any other medium. For example, the song about "dreams" ends with the red guy waking up. Or how the red guy was the one phoning the duck to wake him up during episode 5. Perhaps the point of feeding Malcolm gravel? There are many mysterious about the show. They're mysteries because similar themes are presented and explained, but a lot have not been so. So people just theorize about them, its fun.
>>
>>71272304
Yeah there's absolutely nothing that points to the videos meaning that.
The layers are just meant to shock the viewer. Stop looking so deep into thing people will think you're a freak.
>>
>>71271655
Ive seen threads posted on here and this is the first one I've clicked on. Shit is obvious from a passerby.
>>
>>71272213

this happens every time a new episode comes out.
>>
I saw you post this in that other thread and I just wanna say I still appreciate this shitposting.
>>
UUHM A COMPUTAH

UUHM A COMPUTAHREY GUY
>>
>>71272259

Green's not a creative colour
>>
File: CRAWWWWLING.jpg (120 KB, 381x500) Image search: [Google]
CRAWWWWLING.jpg
120 KB, 381x500
>>71271417
be careful not to cut yourself on all the edge
>>
>>71271496
Hey This Is Fun.
>>
>>71271417
You alright mate?
>>
>>71271417
Wonder Showzen did this gimmick first and did it better.
>>
Don't touch meeeeEEEEEEE
>>
File: sax.png (218 KB, 664x620) Image search: [Google]
sax.png
218 KB, 664x620
I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO BUY A CONOE!!!
>>
>>71271417
I agree, OP. Now that it got really popular I should start to hate it for cool guy points on 4chinz. Maybe anons will finally admire me for my superior intellect on the internet.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.