[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that made you want to kill yourself, the director and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Movies that made you want to kill yourself, the director and the main actor, but you couldn't decide in which order
>>
>>71260899
scott pilgrim come at me you gay faggots that movie is full on cringe
>>
>>71262875
I agree, the movie was nu-male kino
>>
>>71262875
coooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooolllllll
>>
>>71260899
It had some nice gore.
>>
>>71260899

Apollo 18

fuck me running...
>>
File: 1465615863913.png (27 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
1465615863913.png
27 KB, 300x350
>>71260899
Name one thing wrong with this movie you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>71260899
Why, OP? It's riding on the wave of vintage B-movie style rehashes but this flick had some heart and you could tell at least there was some film making craft involved. Why the hate?
>>
>>71264208
Still can't decide if it's visually something extraordinary good or bad.
>>
Pink Floyd The Wall
Easy Rider
Tideland
>>
>>71264253
Tell me why. I am curious. Especially in case of The Wall.
>>
>>71264208
im glad I never saw that shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.