[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no Independence Day 3 any time soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (376 KB, 676x577) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
376 KB, 676x577
fuck that sequel bait ending
>>
I really wanted to see this bros but me and my mom got into a petty argument so she cancelled my tickets

my neet ass needs to get a job and become independent

sorry for this blog post
>>
>>71253919
how old are you?
>>
>>71253943
>>
not going to watch independance day but how the fuck can it end on a sequel ending? what happens? do we win? lose? draw? what
>>
Okay everyone heres the hot take!

All these movie's with LOW rotten potatoes scores (that's the name right? steinberg! tell that intern to look up the name of that web homepage with the re-views on it? its rotten potatoes right?) okay all those movies with LOW rotten potatoes scores get poor box office returns

So what'll do, you ready for this?, what'll do is We'll embargo the reviews until opening weekend!!
That way dumb audiences will have to decide the quality for themselves and we'll roll in dough!

Oy vey! Le haim!
>>
>>71253943
I'm 21 bro
>>
>>71253832
Good fucking riddance

>>71254007
>Won as always
>A literal AI ball promises to give us interstellar travel for winning
"LOL! SPACE WAR!"
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>71254118
the jews did this
>>
>>71254007
We win. Friendly alien orb wants us to lead other species against the bad aliens.
>>
File: 1466841047029.jpg (1 MB, 3192x2176) Image search: [Google]
1466841047029.jpg
1 MB, 3192x2176
my thoughts on the movie from another thread…

All I was expecting was an exciting, if not dumb, alien invasion movie like the first Independence Day but they couldn't even do that.

That whole plot with the other alien orb was cringe-inducing at times and felt like it belonged in a different movie. You never feel the real gravitas of the alien attack like in the first one. The young cast, apart from Maika Monroe, was awful. The old cast felt unneeded to the story and most had little to do. The CG was mediocre. The action scenes were dull. The other random sub-plots dragged the movie to a halt.

Man this was bad. Bill Pullman, Maika Monroe, William Fichtner, and the guy that played the African warlord were the only good parts.
>>
>>71253832
ick, is that the potato looking motherfucker whose always got his mouth open they put in everything now?
>>
File: Heebie.jpg (77 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Heebie.jpg
77 KB, 618x412
Did we get another Heebie Kikeburger outraged Jew speech in this one?

>Muh Dabid will save the day!
>>
>>71255707
He took it to the next level.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.