[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oitnb season 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (122 KB, 1228x720) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
122 KB, 1228x720
3 episodes in and they've already completely destroyed Piper's character. A lot of the dialogue is cringeworthy and the forced drama is obvious and poorly executed. Is this shit worth sitting through another season?
>>
yes for based as fuck Caputo
>>
The last episode will be worth it but the rest could easily be missed. It's like Weeds overstaying it's welcome.
>>
She gets better in the latter half of the season, but still kind of annoying.
>>
>>71251580

-Caputo's more compelling to watch, find myself rooting for him/respecting him without them actually removing his pathetic character traits
-Healy has a decent friendship with one of the inmates even though he's still hilariously fucking pathetic
-That celebrity inmate is entertaining and giving me a fetish for old sexually active inmates

The season's worth checking out for the plotlines that don't involve the Ruiz/Piper beef or Poussey's and the chink's boring fucking romance (although I like Poussey and it's nice to see her get a break from her unrelenting depression). The season gets great once the body shows up again
>>
Anyone who watches this show needs to turn in their man card
>>
But the show was never good to begin with?
>>
>>71251580
poussey dies tho
>>
>>71251580
Dropped this after season 3. Did Piper and Alex get together again or do they fucking hate each other?
>>
>>71252728
they get together again toward the end
>>
>>71251580
pipers character is that she's a shitty selfish person so idk what there is to ruin
>>
File: 4376970_orig.jpg (82 KB, 400x498) Image search: [Google]
4376970_orig.jpg
82 KB, 400x498
>>71251580
I've actually been skipping most of her parts, though I'll probably go back to them. I just want her to die already.
Who the fuck turns gangster, because they have a used panty business like wtf. What a shit plotline.
>>
>>71252345
I actually liked that romance, it was nice that Brook finally had friends and Poussey had more development away from the comedy relief group.
Sucks what happened though, I wish it was someone else instead
>>
Why would you choose to eat a live baby mouse instead of 10 dead flys?
>>
>>71251580
Isn't this show for girls?
>>
>>71252931
Is OZ a show only men could enjoy?
>>
>>71252853

Brook is adorable but her mentality bothers the hell out of me if I take her more seriously than comic relief. I don't know that she's deserving of comfort and I would've preferred someone like Piper's fat bodyguard getting that kind of happiness.
>>
>>71251580
>Americans have now started fetishizing jail life turning it into Wal Mart style satire with beautiful diversity and quirky POCs
>>
>>71252919
Poor latina waifus ;_;
>>
>>71252919

because that's worthy punishment for having illegal family members in the country
>>
File: 1423337875856.jpg (67 KB, 1197x668) Image search: [Google]
1423337875856.jpg
67 KB, 1197x668
>>71252931

isn't this board for girls?

>ywn find out whether the assholes who're responsible for the (Yous) that harass and bully you the hardest are chicks
>ywn find out whether they're all from the same one
>ywn find out that shitting on you is the only enjoyment she gets out of life
>>
Trust, in Episode 7 I think, Piper gets what she deserves for her whole gangsta situation, realises her mistakes and becomes more likable.
>>
>>71252919
This. Just those fuckers, you've most likely already swallowed tons of bugs in your sleep.
>>
>>71253860
She did nothing wrong. The spics in this show are uppity little cunts.
>>
This show is terrible, I just want someone to run up on piper with a sharpened toothbrush. Never has a character annoyed me more than her.
>>
>>71253860
>what she deserved
Unless she gets sodomized I doubt it.
>>
>>71252392
i'll just discard your opinion instead
>>
how did i never notice ruiz was so beautiful? i can't even post a picture because it's too painful, fuck my heart
>>
File: 1363556485671.gif (79 KB, 108x108) Image search: [Google]
1363556485671.gif
79 KB, 108x108
>>71252392
>if I hear about tampons, I'll die
>>
>>71254691
the latinas hold her down and brand a swastika into her arm lol
>>
I kinda wished that after the swastika branding she would've joined the white girl "nazi" group
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.