[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead man's shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
What are your guys opinions on the film Dead Man's Shoes, I think its a great film but it's very dark and savage in terms of violence and the plot itself. If you don't know what the basic synopsis is ; A gang in a midlands village in the UK abuse a person who is spasticated and force him to take acid and they force him to kill himself, His brother returns from the army and goes on a harsh murder spree , killing all the gang members and destroying everything they own.
>>
>>71247365
What're you looking at?
YOU YOU CUNT

this is kino

such a good film.
>>
Does this kino have any guns in it?
>>
>>71247365
It's good, but not great. It might be underrated in terms of viewership but I feel like when it gets praised, it gets praised a little too much. Which applies to many slightly under-the-radar films. Being obscure doesn't make it a masterpiece.

>>71248162
It does.
>>
>>71247365
way to spoil the fucking plot. also it's a fucking good movie
>>
>>71247365

>spoiling the movie in the synopsis

thats generally not how that works. good movie though.
>>
Brilliant film.

As someone who grew up in one of these shitty little nowheres, the writing of the 'gangster' characters is perfect, as well as all the locations and props. Really well made.

Also Paddy Considine is a fucking great actor.
>>
File: 1463937826765.jpg (36 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1463937826765.jpg
36 KB, 480x640
>>71247365
>if you don't know what the basic synopsis is
>spoils the entire goddamn movie, """twist""" ending included

you fucking moron
>>
File: father hughes.jpg (26 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
father hughes.jpg
26 KB, 620x372
>>71248315
>>
>>71247365
Fun movie, Paddy Constantine is based, weak ending
>>
most realistic acid scene of any movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.